Jow Forums has been 'Jewing' you all along

How ironic, that this site which spits out anti-semitism, makes it's money by selling it's users' insight, to a company called Quantcast -run by Konrad Feldman an Ashkennazi jew, who started the company in 2006!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feldman
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantcast
>quantcast.com/

I have also reason to believe that Quantcast is a DoD contractor and has been running the 'Q' larp for the last year, to stop boomers from going full on Jow Forumsommando fuck your optics Johnny Rambo style; but that's one for another day, to broad to go into right now.

Anyway, Quantcast, claims to predict the future and says that it's metrics are the best in the industry for telling you what your customers really want -I never knew our shitposting was that good?! Which begs the question do these companies then do the opposite to what we say? Regardless, Jow Forums is at the cutting edge of opinion and what matters (or not) in the eyes of big business.

It's feels good to be contributing to good old honest American capitalism through shitposting.

God bless America.

ps If we make over 10,000 posts can we get some Rev-share from the advertising insight sales?

Attached: feldman.jpg (404x429, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
revcontent.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Q LARP was a false flag to flood the board with plebbitors.
It went hand in hand with mass pruning from jannies to manipulate threads and subvert the site

>oy vey stop posting on one of the last free speech sites, goyim
Nice flag, kike.

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Psyops by jews work to flood social media with jew agenda propaganda. They range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
>How Israel lobbies and shills manipulate the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>How acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF_articles.jpg (3664x3516, 1.14M)

you fucking moron, instead of being reactionary why dont you look yourself, I've already done all the hard work.

>Nice flag, kike.
this

Include me in the DoD screenshot

Wew, it's fucking nothing.

Attached: 1534352924750.jpg (480x640, 44K)

>Q
That's one for another day, there's alot involved in it; but one of the other advertisers which seeks to help companies gain insights and engagement with it's target customers is
revcontent.com/

It's a high tech company, but apparently they dont take security too seriously, judging by just their headers which tell far too much relating to their server Apache/2.4.25 (Debian).

They need to obfuscate their headers, so I'll drop them a kindly email before someone looks at exploiting it and stealing data.

yeah, now I know why so many jewish posters ferment most of the anti-semitism and racism, it all makes sense; and of course the phrase 'you're here forever'.
These people behind the advertising metrics have made this place a 'hurtlocker' to suck the life out of kids who could be doing something better with their time other the dreary world of politics -which you cannot make any difference in, unless you have enough money to buy influence.

Well the truth is often very simple.

>Anyway, Quantcast, claims to predict the future
Can they predict my future based on my posting history? I'm genuine intrigued.

No user, I think they claim to predict customer demands based on the emerging trends. I imagine they think this place is one of the 'trend setters'. Lots of things start out here, before getting released into the wild -even US presidents apparently.

>-even US presidents apparently.
That's arguable. Trump could've bought meme support from Russia or anywhere else before the elections.

It just goes to show you (and I dont mean this as an insult to anyone) but if Jews can make money from the sewer and ass end of the internet here, they can make out of anything. Damn I jealous, if only I could be so provident.

Dont care, who helped him get in.
President Trump has been the best thing to happen to the US and the world since Reagan, now if he could just cut the taxes for the little people and cut regulations, imagine what that would do for the economy.

>President Trump has been the best thing to happen to the US and the world since Reagan
Not even a libtard but even I doubt that's how people will remember him but whatever.

> now if he could just cut the taxes for the little people and cut regulations, imagine what that would do for the economy.
He won't do shit mainly because he needs an excuse to get reelected. Everything he failed to deliver now or half-assed.

Reagan gave sweeping amnesty to millions of illegals and turned California blue.

Cuckservatives are more dangerous than communists.
Say it with me Jow Forums

>left,right
centrism is superior to either
also i predict someone would post pic related so I might as well beat them to it

Attached: 1480543275905.png (541x403, 175K)

Yes, they use it to say whatever people want to hear in Q larp, "alternative" news sites and other shit.

Forgive me, QuantCorp isnt owned by a parent company and is not a DoD contractor.

welp, I dont 'do' politics like sporting colors; but Reagan seemed to give people hope and sued for peace among all nations.

You know that (unfortunately) any company has the ability to scrape websites for text posts, right? They just use some fancy algorithms or some shit.

left / right is a false dichotomy, since people will have a range of opinions that can hit either side of those alleged political demarcations.
For example, I'm anti-abortion, but atheist.

I think it's probably more than just your basic webscraping -like you say they are doing something clever with the data and repackaging it into fancy matrixes to it sell it to big business.

if I was running a website and a bot was hitting it like an endpoint api to scrape data, I would just blacklist their IP. That said I'm surprised Twitter has started actively banning people who post here, to stop them influencing their 'communities'. I suppose it's a matter of time before we see companies do this too.

>These people behind the advertising metrics have made this place a 'hurtlocker' to suck the life out of kids who could be doing something better with their time other the dreary world of politics -which you cannot make any difference in, unless you have enough money to buy influence.
>plz stahp coming here plz come to buzzfeed instead we're so happy look we have pictures of cats doing cute things!

Attached: jewseduction.gif (288x426, 2.7M)

Brap

Care to provide any evidence backing your unfounded assertion beyond :
> Check out this web analytics and marketing company

Everyone already knows the whole internet is monitored and manipulated and that people at tracked and correlated for money. What profound discovery have you made? How does any of this relate to Jow Forums or a specific company?

>yeah, now I know why so many jewish posters ferment most of the anti-semitism and racism
silence juden