youtube.com/watch?v=IMOdTFktO-g
youtube.com/watch?v=rFySBR-jVFY&feature=youtu.be&t=402
youtube.com/watch?v=f3eQGOCHsi4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In case anyone claims the video has been edited:

video.foxnews.com/v/5991501704001

Start arming up my dude.

Shits only going to keep getting worse and worse.

Attached: c0b.png (1500x1000, 300K)

>Women
>Accomplishing anything

Attached: 1538165443228.jpg (521x600, 30K)

Are rich white jews included?

>now
user...

Stay safe lads

This insanity will only grow from here.

nycfag here. if that sign is real, i'd like to think whoever had it got he shit kicked out of them.

No, of course not. What are you, some sort of Nazi?

White people are fucking crazy. Non-whites aren’t the problem. 70% of whites are ducking crazy.

it's real

You cant beat up jews or women its a hate crime

We both know they didn’t. And it was a white woman holding it.

here it is again

youtube.com/watch?v=csYmMl_vUvE&feature=youtu.be&t=2655

>it was a (((white woman))) holding it

Attached: jew replace.png (439x501, 413K)

christ ive never actually heard AOC talk
what a screechy cunt

>White people

Attached: tricks.jpg (1027x792, 206K)

(((white)))
White women do lots of shitty stuff but they would not advocate for their own genocide. only a jew would say something like that.

>liberals are leftist

>White people
College educated whites, including women, went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, jews, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 657K)

More like all white women. that;s they they need to be locked up in cages and beaten and raped on a daily basis. Fat and ugly ones should be brutally tortured to death though dismembered or skined alive, the Juko uruta treatment excluding the rape.
Bee makig several threads telling you fuckers that violence is the only solution and your stupid fucking memes will only result in you laughing at your own deaths. You are dealig with a filthy virus that doesn't care abou facts or the truth and wants you all dead. This si what these whores deserve they are not fuckign humans and you fuckers need to understand already for fucks sake.

Attached: scandinaviangirlgivinghead.webm (220x400, 2.72M)

Attached: jew vote.png (755x795, 618K)

yeah i bet you think leftists are preventing charlie kirk from getting a hospital bed too

Friendly reminder to stand your ground.

Attached: smirkyboy.png (700x915, 75K)

why are conservatives so dumb?

Attached: v1rh5wnryfb21.jpg (720x398, 32K)

why are discord trannies trying subverting Jow Forums

stupid cunts, virtue signaling cunts, cowardly cunts too cowardly to admit who the real threat is, fucking cunts. We are the least of their worries.

Attached: lpn.png (795x556, 780K)

I knew it. This isnt gringo women. Shut it down

Amen. I got 4 kids and have really avoided the gun meme because I honestly am scared to death of them getting into shit. But I got some cash now so going to do it proper, get a decent safe, lock the ammo, get a rifle/shotgun/pistol.

The only insurance policy for this nonsense is guns and ammo.

Attached: antiwhite.jpg (2952x1375, 1.4M)

>The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.
That's not going to happen and in the end it will all be ok because the Chinese will inherit the earth

Attached: file.png (1023x573, 341K)

They secretly have a crush on us

Sign holder get's interviewed at the 6:35 mark
Looks like a typical masked antifa faggot, still needs to get his knee ligaments snapped

youtube.com/watch?v=rFySBR-jVFY

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 2.22.27 PM.png (1075x577, 920K)

good man. mke sure that even though you child proof your guns, that you can get to them in a hurry. don't use electronic locks, they can fail in emergencies. use classic key locks, they're faster than combination locks. keep the keys on your keychain.

also, remember: MAGS, MAGS, MAGS. have lots of mags and keep them loaded. it doesn't even have to be all the way. but the less time you have to load mags in an emergency is more time you can be doing things like securing other resources and responding to threats.

Notice the masochistic tendency of leftist tactics. Leftists protest by lying down in front of vehicles, they intentionally provoke police or racists to abuse them, etc. These tactics may often be effective, but many leftists use them not as a means to an end but because they PREFER masochistic tactics. Self-hatred is a leftist trait.

Leftists may claim that their activism is motivated by compassion or by moral principles, and moral principle does play a role for the leftist of the oversocialized type. But compassion and moral principle cannot be the main motives for leftist activism. Hostility is too prominent a component of leftist behavior; so is the drive for power. Moreover, much leftist behavior is not rationally calculated to be of benefit to the people whom the leftists claim to be trying to help. For example, if one believes that affirmative action is good for black people, does it make sense to demand affirmative action in hostile or dogmatic terms? Obviously it would be more productive to take a diplomatic and conciliatory approach that would make at least verbal and symbolic concessions to white people who think that affirmative action discriminates against them. But leftist activists do not take such an approach because it would not satisfy their emotional needs. Helping black people is not their real goal. Instead, race problems serve as an excuse for them to express their own hostility and frustrated need for power. In doing so they actually harm black people, because the activists’ hostile attitude toward the white majority tends to intensify race hatred.

Attached: 1544086696655.jpg (1200x1200, 214K)

>extremely offended at the mean statements drumpf has made
>no one in the crowd seems to care that someone is openly calling for the genocide of whites

Attached: 1544736001326.jpg (231x218, 9K)

More like the shit sucked out of (((him)))

Don't worry anons, I've got a cutlery draw full of spoons, can't wait for the somalians and pakis to break out the machetes and AK's, I'll scoop the shit out of them

yellow fever fags basically do the same thing on Jow Forums

I need to get off the internet and forget social issues before I off myself. MY GOD things are awful and getting worse

fuck white people. nothing makes me happier than seeing a white woman with a black, latino or asian man, preferably pregnant with non white seed

Brave.

Attached: 1540852985663.jpg (1069x555, 93K)

The most interesting part is that he is accepted by the crowd he is marching with. If his sign called for the genocide of any group other that white, he would likely be attacked.

t. leftypol

terrible bait is terrible

The jew may look white but they will decieve you by any means
Jews are definately NOT white

yo

This. Just got a shotgun and handgun. Let's go faggots.

snowflakes

I hear you. I have two boys and a girl on the way. Just got my first shotgun and handgun. Both are in their locks and my closet has a lock on it that they can't reach. If you are safe and careful and teach them to respect firearms, nothing will happen.

Attached: 5 hated gun control facts .png (702x768, 554K)

You forget, white dudes, that you run the world, and you are smarter and more capable than anyone else by a longshot.

Let them complain.

Stop getting distracted.

True, but they will bring violence, and it's not until whites have woken up that we can cleanse the earth.

Attached: 15439229186591119135533.png (2048x2048, 3.08M)

You need to buy at least 2,000 rounds of ammo for both.

Make sure your always stocked.

The guy holding the sign should start with himself.

doubt.png

Is that a white guy holding a sign to kill white guys?
That's a pretty inventive way to commit suicide.

lol nice bantz

Attached: 1539544401391.jpg (320x252, 24K)

>Trump supporter
>Show up to rally with false flag sign
>Find cameras
>Post on Jow Forums
You people are retarded.

>now openly calling for white genocide
>now

Welcome to the party. You're a few years late.

You can infiltrate any march with any outrageous anti white sign now and nobody would suspect

Kek this does not happen

>White people are fucking crazy. Non-whites aren’t the problem
It's amazing what passes as an argument on this place.

they will be, in most cases they are silently being included in the rhetoric yet

Jews again biting more than they can chew

>leftist darling AOC speaks at this very march
>WASN'T REAL LEFTISM

>>"WHITE GENOCIDE NOW!" - 2019 Women's March in NYC
>youtube.com/watch?v=IMOdTFktO-g

Attached: 4605818+_c2ea214ff8974e29defac873d9132fa3.jpg (500x387, 36K)

>leftist darling AOC

Attached: protect jews.jpg (2214x850, 460K)

The whites who support this won't be spared getting killed so I don't understand why they support it at all.

We don’t run the world you jackass, gtfo my Jow Forums

>I don't understand why they support it
24/7 jew media brainwashing from birth

Attached: jew media covers.jpg (1115x734, 366K)

See the second post:

fuck yourself, JIDF

youtube.com/watch?v=rFySBR-jVFY&feature=youtu.be&t=402

such a good jew with all those tattoos.

you avoided the gun meme, and good thing you did.
because you are the meme.

that guy deserves the chair

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE!!!

Attached: You_are_jerkin_it_to_buttheads_mouth_from_beavis_and_butthead.jpg (652x815, 345K)

You need a fucking rifle with an optic and the ability to use it. Your sovereignty extends out to your effective range. Shotgun/handgun is a short range weapon thus limiting the area of your sovereignty.

ARs are dirt fucking cheap right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3eQGOCHsi4

Attached: brass catcher.jpg (920x1385, 219K)

Attached: U.S. firefighters are overwhelmingly white and male.png (627x681, 446K)

Attached: The Straight, White, Middle-Class Man Needs to Be Dethroned.png (1078x929, 449K)

Attached: texas_a&m.png (691x559, 380K)

What's your point? You obviously don't know who led the Russian Revolutions. Or the attempted ones in Germany for that matter. Communists are the goodest of goys.

Attached: t3_68twur.jpg (746x1226, 536K)

>and people still think women should have rights.

Attached: 1548192335051.jpg (152x137, 9K)

Attached: Samantha_Bee_on_the_US_election_'White_people_ruined_America'.png (640x794, 482K)

>there can only be women marching in a "Women's March".
It was a guy:

Attached: Public_Minnesota_Kindergarten_Class_Teaches_Children_About_‘White_Privilege’.png (591x1343, 721K)

Attached: Prof_I_Chose_Not_To_Have_Children,_Because_They’d_Be_White.png (837x1382, 591K)

Attached: Microsoft_CEO_Vows_To_Hire_More_People_Who_Are_Not_White_Or_Male.png (672x1108, 282K)

>now

r u havin a giggle

Attached: Joe_Biden_on_Europeans_becoming_a_minority_-_That's_a_source_of_our_strength..png (637x641, 331K)

Attached: It’s not OK to be white.png (625x976, 425K)

Attached: How_Can_I_Cure_My_White_Guilt.png (698x964, 464K)

Ok so feminists AND KEKS they recruit.

Attached: images0987709870987.png (225x225, 13K)

Attached: Historian Museums need to ‘reconsider’ European art exhibits because … white supremacy.png (1236x2009, 254K)

Attached: Hey_White_Christians,_Your_Time_Is_Almost_Up!!!.png (647x943, 489K)

Attached: Critics_Attack_Hallmark’s_Christmas_Movies_‘They_Brim_with_White_Heterosexuals’.png (599x2272, 711K)

Attached: Civility.png (620x348, 44K)

Attached: antiracist.jpg (1529x1257, 463K)

Attached: America's_Getting_Less_White,_and_That_Will_Save_It.png (773x882, 626K)

Attached: American_Prosperity_Depends_on_a_Nonwhite_Future.png (704x989, 602K)

bump