Burgers will defend this

“Costco is selling a $90 tub of mac-and-cheese that weighs 27 pounds and lasts 20 years.”

The absolute state of America.

Attached: 9D73A2A0-F2F1-41D7-BA78-B34790F1F56B.jpg (2042x1455, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

readyproject.com/collections/chefs-banquet-food-storage
people.com/food/costco-27-pound-mac-and-cheese-bucket/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I get it, you hate freedom.

Attached: 1483994069114.jpg (994x890, 139K)

Sweet jesus

What does this have to do with politics?

Thats a fucking fantastic prepping buy?????

soo?

Costco has single handedly ended death by hunger.

If you don't like it, don't buy it.

>some scientist spend years of his life working on this.
There's no escape from this clown world.

Attached: 1543897977610.jpg (1200x908, 162K)

and? I'm sure you'd like some mac in cheese in an emergency or 20 years after civilization falls

You will survive when shit hits the fan by prepping but die of severe constipation

>lasts 20 years
shelf life maybe, but it'll last a week tops in a regular american household

Attached: 1497280900260.jpg (312x345, 21K)

Nigga's gonna be eating insects after the bombs drop my ass gonna be comfy eating mac and cheese playing vidya

I would eat this out of the tub with a spatula.

>Costco is a wholesale store where small restaurant owners often buy from
who would have guessed?

nice.

Meanwhile in Canada a soft pretzel with cheese is 27 dollars

So costco just solved world hunger?

What kind of fag hates mac-and-cheese? Go eat more fish fried fish with fish sauce and minced fish on top if you don't like it, Björk.

Attached: 1527033794642.jpg (652x424, 66K)

it would last me about 2 days

costco sells bulk items for restaurants and small businesses

you can tell most cafe's got their muffins ect from the local costco

plus they will cook you conference sized pizza for the price of a sandwhich

just give me some coffee instant type 2 and we're in business

came here to post this

americant eat healthy

I kind of want it, it's great not having to go to the store to buy things every other day.

Well we're gonna need 20year stable food for whats coming :)

>Not having a store of food incase of bad times

Are you really this stupid?

>he probably thinks it should be banned
"Right-leaning" European politics means little more than closing the borders. They still want a powerful centralized state that limits gun ownership, rations their health care, and regulates every detail of their lives. Some of that stuff might be fine in everyone is the same, but you get all or nothing over there.

OP is just a shill poster btw sage

does it have free refills?

Attached: joker.jpg (600x583, 36K)

It could have a lot to do with politics, but we need to know some things first.
Is said tub of mac and cheese pre-made or is it dry noodles with that cheese powder just dumped together?
What makes it last 20 years?
Is it enough to last for 20 years?
If so, what is the serving size?
Or, is the expiration date 20 years in the future?
If that's the case it could be used as currency because we have no clue if mac and cheese will be a thing in 10 years and if you have some it could be used to barter for goods and/or services.

Bro I'll eat that in one sitting. Every one is jealous of our affordable delicacies

It's great for the zombie apocalypse.
You'll never have to stop to poop.

If people buy it,whats the problem?

how fucking hard is it to make macaroni cheese? what kind of dirt nigger buys shit like this?

toppest of keks

Attached: 1512370467430.jpg (415x375, 41K)

Mormons dude they breed like rabbits 6-12 children at least
Gotta feed that army

>Slide thread
Come on gang. Let's get out of this shitty kike thread and go beat up some Venezuelans.

Wow delicious food that lasts forever. How terrible.

When SHTF you naysayers will be fucking begging for my Mac n chee

You Americans are retards. I can imagine a 300 pound fatty with a sandbox shovel eating right out of the tub. Land of the fat.

It's for preppers you brainlet. Where do you get Mac and Cheese ingredients after the happening?

>prepping dutifully
>buy tub
>smirk.jpg
>nuclear_race_war_asteroid.exe
>comfy bunker
>plenty food
>years pass
>depleted food
>remember tub
>open tub
>use within 3 days of opening

Attached: 1541640772758.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Regardless of the fact that this crap is not only artificial, but poisonous, if you DO consider it "food" then what is wrong with saving money by buying in bulk?

I do the same with grass-fed, no antibiotic or steroid beef, I buy it by the half or quarter cow, store it in the freezer, and it actually costs less than the factory farmed beef you get in the grocery stores.
And the farm where they raise it is just a few miles from my home.

Nothing wrong with buying in bulk.
Just don't end up eating it in bulk, fatties.

Attached: AE2.jpg (504x284, 27K)

The sad thing about this is homeboy would make a 10/10 penguin but his ego makes him think he could be a Joker.

ZOMBIE, Aliens, Cthylu death farts crashing? I'll take twenty thousand, senpai.

you niggers eat this shit every day

Kek

Sage this npc posting horseshit and pop on over to Venezuela General

>ego
josh fonner was a good lad

I am actually amazed that it is not a Leaf complaining about this because of the price.
I have a bunch of Wise meals myself. Though that Mac&Cheese looks like a nice snack dish.

>27 pounds
>20
I knew false advertising was bad here but not a factor of 80 bad

>I would eat this out of the tub with a spatula.
Dry?
You'd choke.

I don't eat anything which has been sealed and packaged

they might need it in case of a civil war

Ego doesn't have to mean you are super arrogant. Its just the voice that makes you not accept what you are. He is the Penguin. Why is he wearing Joker makeup? Its the same thing when men try to be ladies.

10/10
would buy

They’re advertising that uncooked pasta lasts 20 years? For fucks sake.

So you don’t eat your leftovers? Those are “packaged” and could even be sealed. Just by you.

Lol, you're just mad you can't buy it.

>20 years worth of food for 90 usd
only poor countries view this as a bad thing.

wtf i love america now

Or you can wait for your free Canadian gov pretzel. It takes 11 months to recieve.

>Why is he wearing Joker makeup?
to make you say just that

Americans have evolved beyond the need for "leftovers"...

>Come on gang. Let's get out of this shitty kike thread and go beat up some Venezuelans.
Hell you could get a whole stable of Venezuelan hotties with that bucket of food.

Nice

>This product is backordered, and is expected to ship between 02/12/2019 and 02/13/2019.

Attached: most-american-pictures-ever-21-1.jpg (974x1200, 148K)

>leftovers
Thats a term for people who prepare cooked meals. Doesn't apply if you only eat raw meat/dairy.

Your just pissed no one will sell you a tub of vodka.

>180 servings
>lasts you 20 years

So this presumes that you will eat Macaroni 9 times per year. That's super deceptive.

>it's wrong to live in a country where food is cheap and plentiful
This is why Americans in WW1 and WW2 were always perceived to be stronger and healthier than their european counterparts.
Food is apparently a very scarce resource on your side of the pond.

I'm not defending it, it's fucking disgusting.

At the same time, though, God bless the open market. I'll stick to my /comfy/ easymac and fatasses or party hosts can buy that garbage.

>27 pounds is food for 20 years

go back to school dashawn

years worth of food for 90 usd
>only poor countries view this as a bad thing.
Let's get this straight, people...
It's dry pasta and "cheese" powder, you still have to mix it all with water and butter.
It does not last 20 years of eating it, it KEEPS for 20 years (in other words, the "sell-by" date is 20 years from manufacture, it probably would last much longer).

Please, continue your thread, sorry for the inconvenience.

No one needs this much food, its wasteful and how could someone own this when homless/ low income don't know where their next mwal is coming from.

>American cuisine

Attached: Screenshot_20190124-000741.png (720x705, 85K)

>No one should be able to save money by buying things they eat frequently in bulk

How does it feel to be abjectly retarded beyond any form of redemption? Your retardation is a destructive force of nature.

I'd like to see a picture of that white trash gathering

lol americans are fat

They’ll never listen. People are convinced that MNCs would actually sell them food that’s good

>27 pounds
>Is it enough for 20 years
Even if it is completely dry, which I do not assume, it would not last one year if you only eat that. Maybe a month unless you like being hungry. On the other hand, if you only eat that, you'd just die after roughly a year.

Although I find this disgusting and unhandy, why would they not sell it if people can make use of it? Even if they don't, it's freedom.

So what?
You eat ludafisk.

probably a Canadian, mac n cheese is our national dish

How does it compare to Kraft?

Attached: 1478245262008.jpg (451x451, 18K)

>180 servings
>lasts you 20 years

>So this presumes that you will eat Macaroni 9 times per year. That's super deceptive.
Certainly you cannot be this retarded.
Nevermind that pasta can last 20 years so long as it stays dry. I vacuum sealed pasta, beabs, and yellow rice to keep them dry.

lel, we hired out a catering company (my in-laws fell for the Wedding Industry Jew and shelled out for a $30k affair), and they still served mac-and-cheese along with the entree, but at catering prices.

This is clearly disaster food. Literally what is the problem with this? If your house is ever blocked off by snow, you are going to be wishing you had this sitting in the basement.

Attached: 1546862847835.jpg (470x470, 45K)

I misread the title. That's the point of the title. I'm used to clickbait that deceives you. I'm smarter and better than you and I will prove it if you need me to.

Comes in 6 containers of 30 servings. It's on backorder until mid February..kek

this
unless you're a dooms day prepper and you don't buy this in some massive bulk it's pointless

preppers

>how could someone own this when homless/ low income don't know where their next mwal is coming from.
Nice sob story faggot. Poor people are given food stamps by the government. There are hundreds if not thousands of charity organizations that pass out food to less fortunate. Oh and then there's also the link between obesity and being low income so that also kinda debunks your shitty fanfic.

It’s a shelf life...

i was going by the op

Attached: 1547331146397.jpg (764x1023, 84K)

you realize this is an ad more for the Canadians right? they have an unhealthy obsession with mac and cheese and are the top eaters of it in the world

At least we actually have food

Yeah, I keep a 6 week supply of food and water on hand because of hurricanes (return of /AHSG/ when?).

readyproject.com/collections/chefs-banquet-food-storage

In case the mac n cheese isn't your fancy

OH, FOR FUCK'S SAKE, PEOPLE!!!
people.com/food/costco-27-pound-mac-and-cheese-bucket/

"Oh Costco, you’ve truly outdone yourself this time.
The wholesale store just figured out a way to make sure you will never run out of mac and cheese again: sell it in a 27-lb. tub.
You read that correctly, 27 lbs. That’s as much as about 100 baseballs, half a bale of hay or your average 3-year-old child.
The Chef’s Banquet Macaroni and Cheese Storage Bucket now sold at Costco holds 180 servings of the fan-favorite meal. Piled high in the six-gallon container are separate pouches of elbow pasta and cheddar cheese sauce.
The tub sells for $89.99, which really means you’re only paying about 50 cents per serving. Also, you’re making quite the investment as the product will last a long time—two decades in fact. The shelf life is so long that Costco listed the product under “all emergency foods” on the store’s website.
So don’t worry if you don’t want to eat macaroni and cheese everyday, because you have another 20 years to finish it off."

Get it now?
Separate packages of dry pasta and dry "cheese" sauce.
Shelf life of 20 years.

>burgers will defend this
300 replies

nada

I present to you nu/pol/ in all of its tranny jizz covered glory! Shalom goyim

Attached: 1441418760302.gif (448x668, 31K)