REDPILL ME ON HAPPINESS

REDPILL ME ON HAPPINESS
If something like that even exist

Attached: 1512447586250.jpg (400x388, 20K)

A happy century does not exist; but there are moments of happiness, and there is freedom in the moment.

I was last happy in 2012.

Sure, I’ll let you in on a little secret, but you’re really not going to like it..
Here it is: happiness is a choice.
Yup, that’s it. It sounds silly, but it’s not.
You see, there are people with perfectly normal lives, but yet they can’t seem to be happy, and also there are people with absolutely shitty lives, yet life never seems to break them down, nothing stops their happiness.
And do you know why? It’s because they choose to be happy.
Sure, being happy takes a little more energy, and a bit of practice. But being sad is suuuuch a waste. I was sad for many years, and I lost those years. I will never get them back. And all because I kept making the same choices.
You want to be happy? Just do it lol.
Fake it for the first few months, and soon it will be natural.
I promise you, it is that easy.

Attached: 3F556806-AFA6-42A2-81F0-5B8E529187FD.jpg (1080x1319, 187K)

Damn you user, that is what I was going to say! May I call you based?

Something similar told me my aunt: Without bad days, there wouldnt be happy days. But at this moment I feel like that something little is missing to be generally happy.

ahoy brat

you is a gay fag who is also homosexual

That's called being a sociopath...

Thanks user, I will try

> REDPILL ME ON HAPPINESS

Get off the internet. Make something in physical reality. All the sudden twitter, facebook, instagram, tinder, Jow Forums, reddit, they all disappear.

And you actually made something.

Like the other poster said, people can be happy with shit circumstance, therefore happiness is not entirely dependent on circumstance - it must be a feeling that can be obtained in the mind irrespective of the situation of your life.

How? Letting go of attachment to sensory objects is what Buddha would have said i.e stop searching for things.

Ironically, the search for happiness is your problem. The more you search the more it eludes you.

grow a pair of balls kid

No.

In a universe so vast it's unmeasurable you are absolutely nothing and your existence can't even be described as a flash in the pan, it's so much smaller than that.

>Kids get tortured and beheaded
>You can be a cruel cunt to animals, children and people in general and still be rich, successful and loved.
>You can live a whole life in poverty and alone it doesn't matter to anyone what so ever
No such thing as karma, get what you deserve, etc there is no divine force dictating these things.
You can literally do whatever the fuck you want it don't matter at all.

You can delude yourself into it like this but it's only a front.

People have bouts of happiness as they achieve things, but you will likely die in extreme pain in the end of this life so those bouts of happiness dont mean anything

I am everything you took the time to say I am. And I am happy because I choose to be.

Then you are missing the point. No one is generally happy by default. It took me many years to fully grasp this fren.
It takes action. It takes community. It requires you to do the things that make those breif windows of happy feelings come more frequently.

I know this sounds stupid, but do something nice for someone. Put effort into it. Not a lot, but really try to do it.
Make someone dinner, paint them a picture, upgrade/fix their computer. Whatever you are decent at. While doing this, notice the subtle change in your mood.notice your change of focus. Notice that for a super small window of time, nothing matters but that project.

This is where you find contentment.happy.

I am sorry user that you think this way. You are born, and then you die. Life is to short to not be happy and life is too long to be miserable.

Peace BroBongFren.

>I promise you, it is that easy.

Too simplistic. Happiness is a byproduct. It comes from a combination of factors that are derived from living a balanced life. Having a whore for a wife can and will make you miserable no matter howuch you want to choose to be happy or how well your life is going.

You want happiness in your life? Follow Epicurus, eliminate that which dissatisfies, focus on that which provides long term joys in the form of culture, memories, or accomplishment.

based joy pill
happiness is a question of mentality

Contentment makes me happy. Setting expectations on myself or others does not. Happiness isn’t about being overjoyed. It’s about appreciating things and acceptance. It is about knowing and feeling you did the right thing. Western culture made too much of this term. Be content, don’t let the little shit bother you, and appreciate what is in front of you.

happiness is that warm feeling that children get until they become corrupted by evil, then they must suffer through a life of misery until they are granted another chance at life and get to ride the lonely rollercoaster to Hell all over again.

Attached: ADA43788-4A8D-4B10-B6A4-301C534CE72F.jpg (1800x1440, 822K)

serotonin and dopamine
modern entertainment fucks up our reward system beyond recognition
leaving millions of people unmotivated and depressed
get off the grid, find your meaning

>Spiritually your insides are all wet, and there's a huge hole through where monstrous powers are fucking your brain, letting loose all your life and power of focus. You don't see yourself as you really are, but maybe some nightmare can show it to you. I am here to show you the way out. ~Bronze Age Pervert, 2018

happiness is the few moments in a day when you become completely absorbed in whatever your passion is and forget all of the bullshit in the world. Unless you're a broad, then it's a new pair of shoes or a purse.

Worthy Kek!

Happiness should never be a goal. Be more resilient to turbulances and anxieties of life. Be aware of your senses as much as possible. If you're depressed you won't be able to do such a thing though. Depression is detachment from self and the world created to numb the pain, but you're still hurt. Everything that accumulates inside needs to burst out, so cry if you must. Become true to your senses this time. Don't lie to yourself anymore. Know what you think and feel.

this