Best place in America

Best place in America.

Attached: 0A4F8A5C-0EDA-44A5-B348-A55E31445DA3.jpg (1600x1200, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvhchxHUCA0
youtube.com/watch?v=Vtf1faVof6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off we're full

Amen.

Attached: CBEFFC4D-B2E6-461C-9085-A049ADAF67F2.jpg (1536x1018, 1.73M)

Last time I was there, you couldn't get espresso or wifi anywhere in the state. And we liked it that way.

Yes sir!!

Attached: 61A54CC6-DA3A-466E-B63C-CE9598EF3391.jpg (5184x3456, 1.37M)

good luck when she erupts

Yes sir

Attached: 1545364753681.jpg (413x395, 38K)

the last bastion of white America, until there is nowhere left to run....

Wont feel a thing, I’ll evaporate.

Attached: 67B89898-D58A-46D9-A6B7-ACBA0E6C785C.jpg (2000x1000, 805K)

Cody checking in. This is true

Yep, I love it here. We are called the cowboy state, we are the living spirit of true America

Pretty much yes, 307 is best.

Hell yeah brother, HH.

OI CUNT! Stop fucking stealing our line.
Also love you Wyoming, best state in the USA. Other than New Zealand your the closest thing we have to brothers.

Attached: FuckOffAustraliasFull.jpg (1600x1002, 855K)

Attached: WyomingWojak.png (958x770, 208K)

Got a problem faggot?

Exact opposite cunt. Unless your a fucking Commiefornian or from Hawaii, in which case stay the fuck out of my country.
Cheers faggot.

Attached: AUSTRAmussolini.png (742x1100, 291K)

Cheers, partner.

tfw ameriscum have to literally live in the middle of nowhere just to avoid niggers, but still only 79% white.

from what I've seen it looks like a methhead shithole

youtube.com/watch?v=CvhchxHUCA0

I don’t have to go to the middle of nowhere to avoid niggers and spics, ever heard of New England? Dumbass faggot.

Attached: 3C023645-DF5B-44C8-BCF3-70026D76444F.jpg (1920x1200, 741K)

Fuck off German.Your WaffleReich is the cause of all of Evropes problems.

Attached: TheWaffleReichIsShit.jpg (320x278, 35K)

Was at probably the most rural Walmart in Wyo. a few months back looking for cheap .22lr bricks. Guess who was loitering out front?
Niggers.

Fuck that shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vtf1faVof6g

Unfortunately where ever you run too, you can’t avoid niggers.

that's unfortunate...they really are like the plague

Is there a rodeo tonight?

The Black Plague

Attached: 137205EA-AD4E-45E4-BC42-4C1DDEA1D309.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

That whole region of the country is comfy, I used to live in Nebraska and miss it. 78% white compared to Texas (where I live now) where it feels like whites are dying out.

Yeah, R.I.P Texas

To be honest I would rather die peacefully by being instantly incinerated than spend the next few hours choking on toxic dust and fumes.

No it's not it sucks. Don't ever go there, even to visit

Exactly.

Name a more beautiful and rugged peak in the lower 48. Protip: you can't

Attached: 270px-Gannett_Peak.jpg (270x234, 27K)

It does suck, hear that California? Stay out!!

Sad thing is that most whites here are still unironic civic nationalists. Texas will flip blue in a couple of election cycles and the white boomers will wonder what happened. Newsflash, you imported fucking Mexico and a bunch of Asians

Yep, it sucks, Texas used to be so fucking awesome.

And where would you recommend. Commiefornia, Haiwaii and Maryland need to be nuked. Ive been to Jewyork as well, nice for a visit but expensive, not a place to live and people are assholes. Mississippi seems nice, temperature would be more what I'm used to but a lot of the coloured types. Utah might be good, Mormons seem redpilled but I also hear SLC is a hole. Up to Idaho & Oregon, follow the Northwest plan, establish a white ethnostate? What would you recommend?

Attached: DayOfTheRopeComethV1.jpg (700x799, 157K)

yep Texas is the next California, Florida is on the cliff edge, Arizona is almost blue too.

>least populated state
full of cattle, maybe

What about Idaho?? Is that place redpilled? I've heard it's like a secret state full of whites that everyone's forgot about.

>New Definition > Old Definition
Nice work. Personally, I’m in Idaho and love it. But stay out, we have constitutional carry and Mormons. No room for immigrants.

i had a cuban buddy of mine in FL who was banging a girl from Idaho, she was married with 2 kids lol. these country hoes are just as bad once they get to the city

Mississippi is an absolute shithole like the rest of the south(Niggerland). If you’re looking to move to the US I’d recommend a state in New England (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, etc.) expensive but very white, or the Midwest (Wyoming, the dakotas, Montana, Nebraska, etc.)

Like everywhere, most of my new neighbors are from California. Stay out. We’re full.

Idaho is ok, liberals say it’s full of hate groups so it can’t be all bad.

Don't forget all those fucking Commiefornians who ruined their own state with their shit-lib policies then decided to move to escape the tax, poverty, fence jumpers etc. Only to then start doing the same to Texas (Probably should start calling it Tejas again). What will they destroy next?
We also have the exact same issue in Queensland (the great white north, and we don't have snow here)

Attached: ForOurBlood&Soil.png (1280x960, 2.2M)

sure thing, amerimut

NE countryside is 98% white but 3/4 of these are old whitoids who will die in next 25 years

bigger towns/cities are 56% white, full of racemixing as elsewhere in the us

Attached: le_based_new_england.png (521x507, 34K)

Still better than most of America.

>Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut
I was talking about this in Northwest plan thread, I want a state that is mostly white but isn't full of commies (no commies is preferred to no nogs).
I love my nation will all my heart. I live in Queensland, the great white north of Australia. Easily the most conservative state. @ uni the shit-lib professors and students always bitch about it. They think we are "the USA of Australia", I'm proud of that. But lefties from the people republic of Melbourne (Our Commiefornia) keep moving here and runing everything. Plus our Fed government is continuing to cuck, the line I've drawn in the sand is if the Feds change the date of Australia day, that happens & I'm gonna try to get out as fast as possible.

Attached: Eureka Flag.png (1280x853, 55K)

It’s true. We hate all of you.

Hate you to

I actually visited Queensland believe it or not, nice folk. The northwest is not all that white and the people there are freaks (I grew up there until I was 18 then moved to Wyoming, I’m 26 now.)

More filter than a Brita

Still beautiful without em.

>the white boomers will wonder what happened.
they'll unironically blame it on California before acknowledging the truth

t. Texan

Painfully true.

>I grew up there until I was 18 then moved to Wyoming, I’m 26 now.
22, just barley.
About to complete a degree in Justice (worthless) that can be used for things like Policing (in Australia they like us to have degree for that), Parole officer, Border force, Youth justice worker shit along that line.
Growing up USA was the place that I wanted to go to most. Circa. 2008, went to Boston (some family had moved there for work, bunch of worthless commies, hate them) DC. nice sites but even then thought it was a shithole and Jewyork, cool city, for a visit
>not a place to live and people are assholes.
If I could use my degree in work over there I would but unlikely to get employed because I'm not a nog.
If I can & what user says is true seems like Idaho is the place 2 go.

Attached: WhatDayIsItV2.png (684x1318, 806K)

CAPE COD MASSACHUSETTS. It's fucking heaven here.

Most big cities in the good ole USA are absolute shit holes. Lol, yeah Idaho is one of the States nobody thinks or cares about, and that’s a good thing.

Massachusetts is pretty guud, but stay the fuck outta Boston. GO MASS.

As a neighbor from Colorado who happens to be An American with Mexican descent, Wyoming needs to put in place all the laws to stop sanctuary cities, illegal immigration, drugs, and welfare. Lot of beaners talk about moving to Wyoming in hopes of buying land there and setting up shop. Also Keep your strict marijuana and drug laws.

Yeah, Hispanics are on the rise here but I have faith that Wyoming is going to remain white and right wing.

Also sorry that Californians fucked up your state, that must suck balls.

so what? we’re a dead country, even my exes podunk town of 2000 people is finelly getting beaned and chinked. Stop beating a dead horse and save yourselves... please.

For the most part the outer counties are strict red, if we could contain the virus that is the city, we're golden. Hopefully so user, Keep Faith!

I will, Keep faith to my man.

How about you worry about your own country German faggot.

The sands of time are running low, white men.

Yep. Im from colorado but ended up drilling and working on rigs all over WYO.
I miss WYO more than Colorado, and now that CO is gone, I kind of consider WYO my surrogate home.
hauling Logs to saratoga.
Finding bones in the Niabrara
getting sand blasted by winds
all the game, and no people.
But Alaska blows even WYO away.It is so shitty and windy in Alaska I would never ever recommend coming here. its -10 now, expensive, full of racist natives and cucked West Coast people.
Theres no fish left poor hunting. No Northern Lights this winter., half the PFD check and no jobs here.
And we're full fuck off to WYO.

Attached: USFlagBearers.png (2648x844, 949K)

Alaska is a snowy wasteland.

I'm white and tired of living in this nig city. what can I do for work out there?

I agree with this.

Yes yes go to wyoming
Dont come to South Dakota

Idk, but jobs are rising in WYO.

Wyoming > Both of the Dakotas.

Whatcha hiding boi?

Attached: SouthDakotaWojak.jpg (1878x770, 226K)

Ya know that feel when you have to put down an old dog or favorite horse? Remember the boating accident when you lost your only guns?
Yeah thats how it felt to watch Colorado die by the dude weed exodus.
RIP Colorado. FU Obama

Attached: Colorado flag.jpg (250x140, 3K)

Yes yes sure
Nothing its perfectly flat here and full of black people
So many black people oogabooga

Yes, R.I.P Colorado, used to be pretty great. Fuck Denver.

I'm going to Colorado in a few days for skiing. One a scale of 14 to 88 how much will I be bashed for wearing my MAGA hat and how many shit-libs will I need to fight my way through on a daily basis?

Attached: EternalAngloEmpire.png (1198x984, 1.63M)

you aight spic

Attached: 1531695401380.png (225x225, 20K)

obama didn't legalize weed. the founding fathers grew it. freedom, remember? weed is an entheogen. meanwhile >70k people overdosed last year, thousands on legal drugs. none on weed

this
look at what happened when Colorado got popular

Attached: 1542222903011.png (955x960, 163K)

the Springs is still nice. they didn't legalize recreational. highways fly (dat air force). and you can buy weed in manitou :)

it's gonna be a pretty even mix of conservatives/liberals, pretty moderate
urban areas are gonna be more leftist obviously, same as with where you're from

I went to sheridan once. It was terrible

Wyoming's motto is The Equality State. Know why? Because they're the idiots who first gave women the right to vote. They started to downfall of society and should never be forgiven for that. Split their clay up amongst the surrounding states so Wyoming ceases to exist and serves as an example to all other states as to what happens when you pass such a monumentally stupid law.

Attached: Fagman.jpg (450x801, 38K)

Attached: Fashcadia.jpg (1524x1068, 634K)

Our women are tougher than any man in your shitty state, boy.

Attached: wyominglove.jpg (432x324, 95K)

Yes, we did this horrible sin, and we are so terribly sorry, but that doesn’t dispute the fact that Wyoming is one of the best places in America.

>yeah Idaho is one of the States nobody thinks or cares about
Fastest growing state in the country on a percentage basis. Liberals from blue states to Boise, conservatives fleeing blue states to the rest of Idaho.

It would be cool too see cascadia as an ethno State but I don’t think it will ever happen.

One of the worst states in the entire union. I had the unpleasant chore of driving maybe ten hours in Wyoming to view the solar eclipse at grand tetons. Very beautiful, but I would never visit again, nor drive through it. I will always fly if I have to be through Wyoming.

Thanks for letting us know how much you enjoy getting pegged in the ass by hairy lesbians.

>he doesn't like driving at 100+ mph on a narrow highway while combating 50 mph sustained crosswinds

14. You'll get a few passive aggressive comments at most, and only in Denver. In the mountains you'll more likely get a few nods of approval.

Just because you hate boring long rides doesn’t make Wyoming a bad state. Are you a city fag?

So is Montana. Go to Idaho, I hear they love subhumans.