HIS NAME IS ISAAC

Anti-pedo exposure is one of the deadliest thing to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKoEpjCH6ek&index=4&list=PLu8J0Bfboj--5nwaWz0pjdmfp6AJZJMVj

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Stop shilling this bullshit, nobody gives a fuck about this attention-seeking, obvious fraud, shit-tier actor. Fuck off.

Attached: 1502030031993.jpg (600x430, 39K)

>pedo-Ahmed is speaking

bump

What happened to this dude? I used to follow him on twitter before he got banned. There were tons of shills on his case. All the professional pizzagate discreditors were all over his ass.

IDK, they shut him up, but he's still alive at least

no one believed that greasy kike for a second that faggot talked a bunch of shit, lied his ass off and never once showed any proofs.... kappy the kike, shit is literally out of a book....

Attached: 1529228972046.png (411x402, 344K)

I'll cut him some slack and say what could he do?

He names names. Then what? He needs evidence, witnesses to corroborate his claims AND on top of that he needs the police to bother investigating.

People always say name names but thats the easy bit. What's left is you run the risk of being a marked man in danger of being destroyed.

wait wait wait...
He said KIKEWOOD IS RUN BY PEDO, you say he "he lied his ass of", can you be more specific?

>easy on the pizza

disgusting

He called out former child starts Seth “robot chicken” green and Macaulay “pizza underground” Culkin. Gets banned from internet. Suuuuure buddy, I’m sure he’s just a shill.

Attached: CBE39F4A-980D-4AC6-B696-DC159CE4396F.gif (448x251, 1.36M)

when did he call hollywood kikewood? his lied about having proofs of pedo activity and never fucking did, it was just a circle jerk, a controlled one...

he didn't call it kikewood, but he send a clear and evident message, what are you arguing about?

everyone knows about macauly, he never showed any proof for any of the shit he said, he diverted that little movements energy onto himself and made it the kappy show, hes an out of work looser who was obviously getting paid and monitiziing his "efforts" the pic posted above by another user was said by him to be "being undercover" fuck that queer and his jewfro

whats that? your wrong? you made that up? coolcoolcoolcool

This guy is a straight up histrionic. Watched his “reveal” and his interviews. He’s not fully honest and exaggerated a lot.

I want to believe him, but he's a member of the tribe. Can we trust him?

When did he say he had proofs? He literally called out his former friend (documented by a lot of photographic evidence) for being a pedo. Challenged his friend to go on camera and dispute the claims. Seth (and others) go dark on social media. TMZ, daily beast, CNN and others go on a rampage against him. Yeah guys, I’m sure he was just making it up and Macaulay “cheese pizza” isn’t a pedo. I’m sure Hollywood isn’t over run with pedos.

Attached: 3DBA6658-0AFC-422F-8C32-F4998090C1B3.png (731x600, 150K)

He got into it all only in an effort to profit of it... there was A LOT of people working on this same info BEFORE that kike stuck his nose into the mix... He is a dumb motherfucker for trying to subvert the investigation, as if our actions have no consequences...

He didn’t even have a paypal you fucking idiot. That kike gatekeeper an open secret accused him of a bunch of shit like trying to profit off it, but he did all his streams on periscope. Nothing was monetized.

no you misunderstand me, hollywood is full of pedos, so is the child modeling industry this is not news... my point was he was controlled and diverted the investigation while never, topp this day, showing proofs... he called out seth green with zero evidence... how about a pic of that "baby room" kappy the kike?

Still say the Isaac stuff had a lot to do with Alex Jones getting "de-platformed". Look at the timing and the stuff Isaac was talking about (Stephen King = "high ranking" in "The Cult" that's connected to Fort Bragg/"mind control")...

He's back - popped up on Pscope a couple days ago.

I got a good feeling about him - he's not shilling or trying to profit. Unless he's part of some psyop he has nothing to gain

bump

all these kids deserve justice

we're on to you kappy

Maybe Seth could answer that question. He never denied having a secret room. I was kinda on the fence about Kappy until I looked up this Yarvo guy that he called out. Straight up satanic shit everywhere on his social media (which is not deleted). This Yarvo guy was best buddies with James Gunn and Seth. They were all friends. Kappy called them all out. There many pics of Kappy with these people. Plus there was that Voodoo doughnut whistleblower that said he saw Macaulay at a party where people were trying to get them to do pedo stuff. People are demanding Kappy present proof but they aren’t even listened to what he alleged. I watched the whole thing go down and there was an army of trolls trying to take Kappy down. Threads about him on Jow Forums were getting shoad left and right.

Exactly. Kappy was all over the mk ultra shit and Michael Aquino. There is no shill in the world that would go at Michael Aquino.

Social media which is NOW deleted

lost

Agreed
I believe the kike. He named names. Being a kike himself would make pedo demons kikes like Seth trust and open up to him.

Pedowood is real, but this schizo kike has literally nothing to contribute to the topic.
>dude the creator of Robot Chicken said "we need to talk about the chicken", he must have been referring to kiddie fucking
fucking yikes, he needs help.

Dude. It is clearly documented that Kappy was friends with these people. And he said Seth showed him a secret room and LITERALLY said “this is where we keep the children.” Try harder rabbi.

Wow, a comedian makes an edgy joke? There's the smoking gun lads, lets call the FBI and take these fuckers down.
If this shit is happening there are people that KNOW, and I mean really know, not just interpreting words in the way they want, I mean actually seeing hard undeniable proof that this is happening. This guy isn't one of those people, so he has nothing to contribute here.

Last I heard he was in Australia.

bump

Last I heard he was in Australia.