Reminder that the richest women are the daughters or ex-wives of rich men

reminder that the richest women are the daughters or ex-wives of rich men

Attached: file.png (962x1068, 1.35M)

look at that joker mouth

80% of consumer spending is done by women and people wonder why society has dissolved into a hollow consumeriat hell.

that look when you know billions are coming to you.

I'm a strong independent man! Why have i never even heard a man say this

>reminder that X
reminder that nu/pol/ sucks nigger cock on CNN

Attached: 1413260870525.png (680x850, 135K)

Women can't be trusted with money. A guy wants something, he'll put in the overtime, a woman wants something, she'll finance it at 50%.

My first thought as well. Fucking disgusting. I don't know why women do this to themselves.

she is a coal burner with way too much plastic surgery

Fucking disgusting why would the supposed richest man on Earth want some ugly bitch? That's the new on btw his wife was actually hotter then the side piece like wtf.

Attached: real-lipppppppppz.jpg (1575x605, 193K)

it does not matter how hot your girl is--after you've been with her for awhile you feel the need for some strange. your wife can be a legit 10/10 but you'll get the desire and will fuck a 7/10 with blinding speed

>Going out for hamburger.
Happens all the time user. Pic related. Although the lad turned out to be an absolute beast of a chad

Attached: 051811_arnold_mildred1105182142351.jpg (544x472, 156K)

>richest man
Enlighten yourself fool.

>Women are hypergomus by nature
Good thread op, do blacks commit more violent crime? Have a (you)

Attached: BB5582EF-AE31-4303-B25C-BDEEB0C19806.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

>Going out for hamburger.
forgot about this turn-of-phrase

probably feels great getting a bj from her
if i ever had a frame of reference..

Honestly for the cost she’s not a solid investment. She’s got a bit of droopy booty going on in yoga pants. Fucking thing must go full pancakes without the yoga support.

But Jeff’s short shorts.. how else you going to show off how tone your get away sticks are

Reminder that Bezos kills the BBC meme. Once you go black, you want white nerds.

Attached: based bezos.png (1330x884, 1.54M)

>short shorts
that's normal short length for people who don't wear JNCO cargo jorts

Because those don't exist in leaf land

According to the reporting he's packing serious heat

>Once you go black, you want white nerds.
this is the blown-out roast seeking beta buxx scenario, yes.

Attached: 1520718847549.png (1080x1920, 1.29M)

that guy has a reptilian worm thing in his brain living through the human carcass - a proboscis

Bezos is a betafag. Shes cheating on him with one of her security people. Anybody watching this unfold should see realize how insecure the richest man in the world is and realize this sort of wealth will put you in a place where you cant trust anybody. He was there. Then this woman came along and it was probably a massive relief for him to feel trust again. Shes screwd her husband (was bezo friend) over and now him. Women with power/confidence are cancer to the world.

Arnold knew his seed was not being fully utilized by the Kennedy line. To much alpha DNA. But with his housekeeper, he found fertile soil of the land-and the product of their loins is the true fighting Uber Amerimutt, stronger than his Austrian or Latin ancestors combined

Interdasting...

Attached: 942BCFAF-D65A-450E-9021-5A5C024F9F26.png (500x210, 112K)

This although he fucked up still and is still fucking up by being with the animal when hes a free man and can bang 18yr old minge if he wants

Nah, apparently Bezos has a BWC.

MGTOW

Bezos is an autistic nerd, watch him speak

No amount of money can make up for that

>Once you go black, you want white nerds.

Naturally.

Attached: 32zqcqMgd.jpg (1139x358, 71K)