Which US state has the best combination of cheapest land and most whites?

Which US state has the best combination of cheapest land and most whites?

Attached: 1547765034889.jpg (1016x1024, 95K)

Why, so you can put Jews in charge of it and nigger the place up and then jack up the prices?

I'm moving to Texas for college (university if the leafs call it that) and as far as I know it's cheap land with lots of whites, but it's soon to be a Mexican wasteland.

Midwest

Do we need a northern wall as well?

West Virginia but good luck finding a job. If you have the capital for land+housing then you don't even need a high paying job.

South Dakota

This.

All Midwest states too, although I wouldn't recommend Minnesota or Illinois. All others are good.

I mean, it's not that cheap anymore if you want to live anywhere near town. I just closed on 5 acres for $50k and gonna build a 2000sqft barndominium outfitted for about $80k.

Kentucky, or anywhere there isnt blue.

Attached: 7b2bc26a829fd34223ca73843cecd56a.jpg (720x556, 91K)

Most whites, or highest per centage of whites?

Iowa is pretty good if you are white and land can be extremely cheap here.

Man that's expensive compared to some land that my ex's family owned in East TX. The land in their area (80miles NE of Lufkin) was under $3000/acre, but it's not really usable land. Just forests of pine and cyprus trees.

Montana?

TEXAS!!!! bitches actually get real prison time for false accusing. move there and all the bitches will never rat you out

It's a Mexican colony though.

There are large swaths of land in Montana and Wyoming for $500 an acre, I am planning on moving there at some point.

West Virginia

Tennessee

Look into permaculture. Sounds like a great place to build soil.

have fun learning spanish retard

Attached: ARES.jpg (1024x768, 65K)

>white people being so scared of us they gotta be saying racist shit telepathically
Lmao no wonder your women dont respect you baka

Country roads take me home.

redpill me on barndominiums

I live in Mustang Oklahoma, the reddest state in the Union, we’ southern but not in your face about it, and you never see blacks anywhere here. You’re like 15 minutes from a major city. There’s a lot of options to hunt and fish, Oklahoma has a variety of wildlife from dense forests in the eastern part of the state to desert in the panhandle. Realistically, we have a pretty interesting history all around with all the Indian territory stuff. I guess were rubes, But people talk to each other here and say hello and help your neighbors with like my neighbors brought over food on Thanksgiving and I took food to my other neighbors that mean everybody’s cut it in this together. And even if there is a nigger around in the neighborhood he earned it, he has a good job, and he’s not a fucking asshole.

I would 100000% rather live next to Jews than next to niggers. The fuck is a Jew gonna do?

Infiltrate your government, schools, and other institutions and undermine your formerly nice town.

>cheapest land
>most whites
West Virginia

Oklahoma isn't "the South" you fucking plainsnigger

I would imagine it would be something like living in an area with a mandatory home owners association.

Nice spelling mutt

Ohio. Cheapest real estate of any state. It’s literally cheaper than Mississippi and West Virginia who are the poorest states. It’s also 80% white.

Idaho

>cheap land
>most white

pick one buddy

>cheapest land
>most whites
If you mean highest percentage, then probably one of the Dakotas or Montana. Though the Midwest is a good mix of the two if you avoid the rural centers, and you won’t have to drive an hour in any direction before you find the next city, too.

West Virginia but the job market sucks and make sure to home school your kids or find a very good private school if you can but good luck with that.

>Iowa
>Idaho
>Nebraska
>Wisconsin
>Minnesota
>Kentucky (if you can handle living with some nigs)

Main and New Hampshire are extremely white but I have no idea how expensive land is there.

Kek