Message to all Burgers

On behalf of the best of us wich consist of still the majority of voters here in Alberta we are the last bastion, Maxime is a slide plant the man is French from Quebec k ... any western canucks will immediately say .. wtf. No thanks bud. We will all vote conservative this year and the next. TO THE USA WE STAND WITH YOU NO MATTER WHAT. FUCK THE SHILLS ALBERTA STRONG

Attached: 70_TACD2landscape v2.jpg (1660x732, 783K)

I await the day Alberta, and possibly Saskatchewan and Manitoba, are annexed by the US while we watch the rest of Canada burn under the load of their social programs without funding.
> t. Albertan living in USA

Most of B.C. is fine minus the coast. Even then if we kicked the carpet baggers out who are second of or first gen from Ontario we’d be fine.

Scott we warned you about getting drunk and going online to suck american dick. Consider your syrup rations cut.

If by fien you mean still majority white you are correct. If you mean fine in terms that in 20 years whites won't be a hated minoirty put into gulags your wrong

Attached: image (1).jpg (960x540, 155K)

-Message to USA -

ANNEX US DADDY TRUMP!

Please. Please annex alberta. I'll sell my god damn soul if I have to

Based AF

Only in our dreams my man

How white is Alberta and it's cities? What about the other prairies

I also cannot wait for this day

I will also sell everything and start from scratch. Alberta AMD Ontario are more different than Ghana and Switzerland. Do not belong in the same country

The cities are fucked, but most of the whites are racist as fuck and tired of the bullshit.

Manitoba reporting in!

> most of the whites are racist
Nuh. Chang here. I have been to Edmonton and the local people are nice to me.

Maxime Bernier seems like he's pretty based

I mean, its Canada... stereotypes exist for a reason, and im talking more about towards niggers and pajeets

Alaska can adopt Alberta and Yukon as our little brothers. Indians get Nunavuut. China gets BC. Alaska gets YK and Alberta. Then we move the border inland, you come help fight in WW3 when it happens.

I love you guys anyway. Based US ally. You guys deserve a better North American Free Trade Agreement. Fucking Drumpf is shortsighted as fuck.

NPC detected

Every day, I wait for this flag.

Attached: west=best.png (1090x545, 38K)

My sentiments exactly. I want your sweet, sweet oil.

It's not so much as being white but assimilating to our culture as westerners. We're still the majority but not for long small towns are still 90%

Your our eastern border my man congrats on getting the jets btw

He's talking about towns bro.
Calgary and ed are more liberal than the West coast as far as racism were like Texas man if your a good person and you want to be a part of our massive community then by god your safe AF no matter what your race.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 972K)

Word up man I feel the same way

Kike detected

Oh wait nvm ... kys

Let me retract that bud

..?

FUCK MAX

Praise kek

Right? So many shills on here for this frog fuck

We should start a western front general post

Alberta General

Hey, I live in Banff. Are you also in Banff dude?

I was born in Banff, but i live in ON now

How old are you? I might know you.