Girlfriend of a year wants to go clubbing with her new friend from work. Do I just break up with her...

Girlfriend of a year wants to go clubbing with her new friend from work. Do I just break up with her? I've asked her not to and she insists she will anyway.

She is a "conservative" girl but I don't know anymore.

Attached: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (550x550, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2263518/I-left-love-life-I-thought-I-better-Now-Im-childless-42.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dump her

Dump her

dump her

Put your foot down, but don't plead. Be assertive, but not emotional. Don't be angry when you say this:
>You go clubbing, you can find someone else to go home to, and pick your stuff up on the curb tomorrow.

Dump her.

were you invited?

And so the cycle continues

Also, you have to know as you say that that you will absolutely 100% follow through and not cuck out.
If she's determined to "have a little fun" rather than stick with the man she's supposed to be with, let her enjoy a life of regret.
Also, possibly show her this:
>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2263518/I-left-love-life-I-thought-I-better-Now-Im-childless-42.html

No idea im just glad im not in that situation and havent been yet
Its definately pretty suspicious clubbing of all things

This will define you as a man .If you dont break up with her ,she will end up fucking him .
DO IT !

Bump her

You’re not giving her enough attention and validation of worth through compliments. She craves male attention. Adjust to her needs or let someone else take the job.

>Girlfriend of a year wants to go clubbing with her
why you don't dance?

Dump her, trust me, she's already made up her mind if she doesn't want you coming with her.

Shit like this makes me feel better about being a virgin

>this is organic and we're definitely not trannies from discord

>I've asked her not to and she insists she will anyway.
Dump her ass. If she has no respect for you, you should not put up with her bullshit. "Conservative" girls don't go clubbing. You were lied to by a thot. They do that.

Go with her. If she doesn't want you to come, break up with her.

>LIKED
>SUBSCRIBED
>SHARED
>UPVOTED

Attached: 1412913659059.png (663x900, 69K)

Its a ploy by her "Friend" from work to get free shit more than likily.
Ask if her friend would be abject to you being there. 20 bucks says the friend is a piece of shit just wanting free drinks for existing in a bar and is probably ugly as sin and trying to use your GFs appearance to slurp up that free booze.

Wait dump her
How many of you guys would dump your gf is she says she wants to go clubbing or partying without you?

you sound like my exgf. she would get real upset if I tried to go the bar or do anything with my boys.

Based virgin bro .

She’s gonna be rubbin her ass on him all night. I was that guy user. Dump her before the pain gets worse.

Yes, tell her exactly this "I don't have time for people that would rather follow a whim over commitment, you are dead to me as a human being, you are just an animal, don't come back"

this. calmly tell her that if she goes, its over

>New friend

Is it a dude? If it's a dude then uhhh. If it's another girl ask to go along with her.

Whore Internet Defense Force get out.

the amount of autism in this thread is astounding

Honestly the best answer in the thread.

It is a girl from work she is going with, but who has a nose piercing

I told her I will break up with her if she does this and she invited me along but I don't want to go.

>1post by this ID
Slide thread.

>Dump her

Attached: 1544225263117.jpg (700x643, 138K)

Go anyway
If only as a power move

A club is a hookup environment. A bar is a male-bonding environment

>I dont waaaaanaaaa

>he's so insecure
Of course she will fuck around you faggot what do you think she'd do?

Go with her. If she protests, break up with her on the spot.

If you were not invited huge red flag. Dump the bitch

What kind of club? If it's all girls, it may be ok.

Clubbing for women = getting hammered and having nonstop desperate sweaty dudes hitting on you. I would just tell her that it bothers you and you really don’t want her to go, see what she does with that. If she still goes, pack all her shit while she’s out and give her the boot when she gets back.

Dump her if you know what I mean

dump her

clubs are for people to do drugs, drink, and seek hook up culture

It's not about insecurity but respect swedecuck

She invited you to go to a social outing you don’t approve of so you can see the event is benign. If you break up with her because you’re an autist who’d rather drink alone, that sounds like a personal problem to me.

>she invited me along but I don't want to go
go fuck yourself, NPC looser

Attached: 1536478592662.jpg (670x725, 53K)

you have no guy friends

>Be assertive, but not emotional.
>durrr imma throw a hissy fit and throw your shit out because you went out
>but not emotional

> Having a girlfriend
> 2019

Women dance because it makes them feel good. If you don't trust her, ask to go with her this time to see what it's like, and make sure you dance with her at least once.
But yea, clubbing is kinda a pick-up scene, so you have a reason to have a discussion about that, at the least. There's a difference between discussion and argument.
You have to know her better than Jow Forums does, don't ask us.

This happened to me last year. My traditional gf made friends with some degenerates at work who always wanted to take her bar hopping, but never wanted me to come because it was a girl's night out thing. She dumped me a month after she started hanging out with these girls because she met a new guy.
I checked her goybook and the new dude kinda looks like a more handsome version of myself so I can't even get too mad.

Go with her and have fun together

If that's the case, then go, and find ways to make her miserable there. Accidentally spill a drink. Say things quietly, then when she asks "WHAT?!", pretend you didn't even notice. Things like that.
Make the experience seem like something she'll never want to do again.

Clubbing means anonymous sex with guys like me, dump her. Never spend money on women.
Never kiss their duck sucking lips.

>you’re worried about her getting with other guys
>she says you can come, she probably wants to dance with you and shit and wants to reassure you she won’t cheat
>you say no

She should dump you.

Hahaha everyone seems to be insecure, social inepts who are too embarrassed to go clubbing. Don’t be a weird cunt and just let her go. Don’t be the weird clingy cunt that can’t let his missus have fun, she will dump you for that. If it really matters to you then tell her it’s a one off. If the friend is a guy then that’s a fair point not letting her go.

Bruh she’s fittin to get deep dicked. It’s over.

Is it a Mandingo club?

So, try to get dumped?
Wow, that's one solution.

Never negotiate

Putting up a condition like that will just lead to her going behind your back.
At most express your displeasure and then if she goes just dump her, that's the right way of doing it. Or even dump her instantly. Bargaining makes you look extremely weak

Only normies ITT

Is it a girl or a guy?

You already lost her, the moment she lost the respect it's done.

You have 2 options :
1- Say it's ok, since my opinion doesn't matter anymore it's better to split. Good luck.
2 -Make her believe you accepted it. Plan a meeting next week, get her drunk and hate fuck her as never before, you can call friends threesomes too. Use her just for fucking until she quits.

Clubs are places for people to drink, do drugs, and hook up with people

Is that really conducive to a conservative lifestyle? I've told her early on in the relationship I never wanted her to go to clubs or I would break up with her.

Only real answer in this thread

>My trad gf
If this were actually the case, then you weren't being trad enough. Trad women are kept trad by trad men. Women do what strong personalities tell them to.
>I checked her nosebook and the new dude kinda looks like a more handsome version of myself so I can't even get too mad.
You're not trad, and you're kinda cucky.

Please, listen to me Brother. NEVER EVER have sex unless its with another virgin like yourself AND AFTER you marry. I wish I never had sex at all... I fornicated when I was 16, I regret it, Im a Born again Bible Believer now Im 27, Fornication is a grave SIN, Virginity is HOLY. Never EVER throw it away like it did its a perversion and a social disease of evil that corrupts society, Read 'Romans 1'... Listen to the words of paul, degeneracy and reprobate minds. Im in a constant spiritual battle with the Devil and Lust. Dont let satan own you.

>she invited me along
Then go, and learn. Try not to be taken in, you don't need to become a drunk. Be a guardian, watch their drinks while they dance, be sure to dance with her when the drinks are empty.

Take her to club baby seals in Canada.

Attached: 27A9CEAC00000578-0-image-m-36_1429268102836.jpg (962x591, 62K)

Attached: 38279385_217790578910947_671493148609871872_n.jpg (680x680, 37K)

Fuck the cunt. Kick her ass to the curb and get another twat to fuck.

>conservatives can’t have fun
If you don’t trust her that’s not a partisan issue lmao you fucking insecure idiot

Holy shit, yeah. Dump her, she needs to get away from you.

Unofficialy she already broke up with you,but she is trying to make you say it .

Very bad sign, OP. So sorry for your loss. You are going to have to let her go. Guaranteed her new friend hates your guts, and thinks your GF should get out and "live life to the fullest", aka fuck every man in existence. You might be able to redpill her about that shit, but there's little hope, really. No true "conservative" woman wants anything to do with clubbing.

(((You)))

Attached: mehty.jpg (400x400, 17K)

this, if she doesnt desire to please you she doesnt give a shit about you

Go with her and be handsy all night so she has no chance of being hit on by another guy

t. reddit

Go with her but keep your distance.

Observe her behavior around her friends and other men. Don't get over-emotional.

>I've asked her not to and she insists she will anyway.
Cucking incoming. If you said no and she can do what she wants anyway then it will enver end.

Im not even mad about being virgin

All these guys on here for sure don't understand bitches bro, this is what you do.

"Cool with me, I guess I'll go out and hit the club too"

Most likely she will change her mind very fast, if not then just do it anyways and fuck some bitches and find a new chic.

Definitely don't beg her not too or she'll just think you are a bitch.

T- super Chad

It exactly is
What can happen?
If she'd cheat on him, he's fine because she'd show her true colors
If not he's a total fucking faggot for even thinking about it
This idiot said they're together for about a year... It's a plenty od time to fuck around

>Guaranteed her new friend hates your guts, and thinks your GF should get out and "live life to the fullest", aka fuck every man in existence.
stop it can only get so real

Attached: 1539880297301.jpg (1200x1200, 273K)

You may be correct, although she DID ask him to go with her.
If that hadn't already been established (WHICH OP SHOULD HAVE INCLUDED IN OP, THE STUPID FAGGOT), this would be the way to go.
>I wanna go
>I don't want you to
>But I really wanna go
>I think it's a bad idea
>Well I'm still going
>Don't come back
>breaks down sobbing

Attached: OP is fag.jpg (500x656, 46K)

Fuck the shit out of her then dump her

Yes, since you have asked her not to.
It doesn't matter what she will do, if you have asked her not to do something but she disobey your orders, kick her out immediately unless you have other purposes in your relationship (money incentives for example).

>crnogorac
>virgin
u done fucked up

Its about having boundaries. Getting fucked in a back alley with slut friends isn't something you should tolerate in your woman and you are pathetic if you do. I've worked in the club scene, she is there to slut it up.

>i've asked her not to and she insists she will anyway
That's the problem nigga. It's not the club, it's that you explained what you wanted, and she's off doing her own thing.
Pressing F on this relationship.

Just break it already, she is cucking you, you retarded faggot

You've already lost, bro.
Sorry to hear, but its best for you to be honest with yourself regarding this situation.
Do your best to move on as quickly as possible,
YOU DO NOT NEED HER.

Let her go. Honestly if she's truly a conservative girl like you say she won't like it and probably won't go again. If she starts going all the time afterwards without you then you should dump her. Btw you could always go and you know enjoy yourself and dance with her but I digress you sound like a miserable person. Don't worry I'll take good care of her when she dumps you for being a control freak :)

dump

Discord thread. Herbs report

>Women dance because it makes them feel good
Purely because they get attention from men. This whole fucking "I go to clubs to dance and have fun!" Is bullshit because it's actually a confidence booster for them. They go and dance, feel a dude rub up against them, they then think "ha, fuck yeah I've still got it :^)" and then push the guy away and act uninterested (if she's got a boyfriend or of the dude is ugly).

If she doesnt respect your concerns then end it. She doesnt respect you or your feelings.

NO you are the one who MESSED up WHEN YOU BURN IN HELL, Fornication is a SIN.