WHY DID HE DO IT ??? 5 dead in Florida bank today

SEBRING POLICE: Responded to SunTrust Bank around 12:30pm after a man said he fired off a gun & took on hostages. The suspect eventually surrendered w/ officers now saying there is no danger.

killing at least five people before barricading himself inside the building and eventually surrendering to a SWAT team, authorities say. Xaver, 21, was taken into custody about 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday after police responded to an active shooter call about 12:30 p.m.

Attached: zephen-xever-sebring-shooting-suspect.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/f7se2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are white people so crazy?

NONE OF THESE SITES DOCUMENT A "ZEPHEN XAVER" AT ALL
THIS IS A FALSE FLAG
>DOBSEARCH DID NOT FIND HIM
>archive.is/uMfkW
>PIPL DID NOT FIND HIM
>WHITEPAGES DID NOT FIND HIM
>INTELIUS DID NOT FIND HIM
>PEOPLE FINDER DID NOT FIND HIM
>archive.is/WBB6d
>ADRESSES_COM COULD NOT FIND HIM
>archive.fo/X5tYT
>ANYWHO COULD NOT FIND HIM
>archive.fo/f7se2

needed money for fortnite skins or whatever.

Eddie Munster

>sperg quits taking meds

Thoughts and prayers.

If the gun was bought legally then there's nothing that we can do about it.

If the gun was bought illegally then there's nothing that we can do about it.

If [place where the mass shooting occurred] had security guards with guns, this wouldn't have happened.

If the state had more permissive gun laws, this wouldn't have happened.

Banning [insert gun accessory here] wouldn't have prevented this tragedy from occurring.

It's too soon to talk about this latest mass shooting.

Did I miss anything or did I get all of the usual guntard talking points?

>before barricading himself inside the building and eventually surrendering to a SWAT team

the classic DHS scenario

Cmon now. What County is it in ???
Debbie Wasserbag Schultz area maybe ?

OH no the FBI isnt getting funded, How WILL THE MERCHANTS PROTECT THEIR MONEY!!!!

thats what these guys want you to think.
>oh if only he had more mental heath help

Attached: parkland chabad.jpg (628x381, 44K)

You covered the basics. It's a shame you're a mouth breathing retard.

>Florida

Attached: gun.protest.march_.for_.our_.lives_.jpg (640x360, 87K)

But it's true.
Mass shooting always happen in places where people are not allowed to carry guns. Many shooting have been stopped by ccw licence holders, not that the mass media would tell you that.
Banning certain types of gun do absolutely fuck all to stop anything, except stop law abiding people from having said type of gun (therefor reducing their freedom and defensive capability) and making anti-gun dick wanks like you feel like you've done something.
We shouldn't talk about issues when people are emotional about issues, as that leads to people making irrational decisions, so no people shouldn't discuss gun control in the wake of a mass shooting.

I live in the land of stabbings, acid attacks and unimpeaded home invasions, trust me. Gun control is evil and the peoiple who advocate it are tyranical scum who deserve a bullet through the head.

Close; I breathe oxygen, not mouths.

Retard.

I don't think you're getting enough.

When there's a plane crash and 20 people die, there's an investigation.

When there's a bus crash and 20 people die, there's an investigation.

When there's a block fire and 72 people die, there's most definitely an investigation (and you, coming from Jolly Old England, know damn well which one I'm referring to).

When there's a mass shooting and 20 children are murdered, all of you guntards cry out that it's too soon to talk about it.

>WHY DID HE DO IT
Because he's liberal. Liberals don't care about liberty. That's why they kill people every day. That's why 90% of violent felons in prison would vote democrat if they could.

At some point we will realize that we need to kill communists to stop them from turning our kids into liberals. Some day.

Do you think there is no investigation when someone is shot or something?

Good god how does someone this retarded even function?

Based Khabib.

>When there's a mass shooting and 20 children are murdered, they tear down the school and put a gag-order on anybody who supposedly worked there because "muh feels" and shutter all investigation.

they had to stage this 1 just south east of debbies district to throw the heat off for a bit, while maintaining the psyop..
so they just move a lil bit.

>Zephen Xaver

if that isn't a semitic name then I've never heard one

there's no way this isn't a Mossad op, they killed people at "SunTrust"

hey Florida whatcha doin

Attached: 1541967553838.jpg (1232x1600, 282K)

When there is a plane crash, or a bus crash, or a tower block fire, does that lead to a ban on air travel, flying planes, driving buses or tower blocks?
Is there a gang of left wing faggots organising a lobby to rip the legal ability to do those things from citizens?
Is traveling in a plane, riding on a bus or living in a tower block an essentual right to protect all other rights?
Can you use a plane, bus or tower block to defend yourself against some criminal, deranged, drug addled piece of shit?

I bet you'd delete my posts if you could.
You disgusting tyranical piece of shit.

>put a gag order on anybody who supposedly worked there

You need a larger tinfoil hat.

Why does he have a Jewish woman's hair line?

Yeah, the investigation concluded, "Yup. He crazy. Oh well."

Only CT did anything about it.

The rest of the nation couldn't be bothered.

You know, cause they were only first-graders. Not much value in them.

Because the munsters remake was canceled.

> Incels gonna incel

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 644K)

Why would they use such a fucking alien name for a false-flag? Wouldn't something like John Smith be better?

not an argument

Always wondered what happened to that kid.

Attached: eddie.jpg (639x360, 26K)

you forgot
>inb4 you're a plebbit faggot

>Only CT did anything about it.
Incorrect.
A number of states, tennasse and south dakota are two off the top of my head, relaxed gun laws after sandy hook, most significantly by allowing the carrying of guns in schools, and none have experenced any uptake in general violvence crime, gun crime or mass shootings.
What does that tell you.

wew lad those are a lot of words for someone who already surrendered their rights

I'm working behind enemy lines m8.

"Z" is the hoax code. Zimmerman, Zyklon B, Zionist

Stralia returns! Top kek

Fuck you entitled piece of shit there is a reason we lost our lands

Attached: Grapphic-5-Give-up-guns1.jpg (311x221, 19K)

You're right; It's a statement on your mental condition.

Attached: 1547328004622.jpg (720x960, 133K)

but its absolutely true

If my name was Xavier I'd also shoot some people

Attached: 1546822025956.jpg (534x566, 33K)

Obviously #TransitionRegret

Attached: 1535242731888.jpg (480x480, 23K)

its a fake name though

Kid looks autistic as fuck, what a piece of shit

>When there is a plane crash, or a bus crash, or a tower block fire, does that lead to a ban on air travel, flying planes, driving buses or tower blocks?

In a few cases, yes. In many other cases, it results in safer buildings, airplanes & buses.

>Is traveling in a plane, riding on a bus or living in a tower block an essentual right to protect all other rights?

Resorting to the "2nd amendment protects the other amendments" argument so soon? That's a very American-centric argument to make for someone under the British flag.

>Can you use a plane, bus or tower block to defend yourself against some criminal, deranged, drug addled piece of shit?

You can remove yourself from danger with a plane or a bus. You can give your population greater mobility which allows them more economic freedom which reduces their chances of resorting to crime in order alleviate some perceived inequality.

No, I wouldn't delete your posts because there's nothing remarkable about them.

Just the usual guntard blather that people have suffered from for far too long.

>You disgusting tyranical piece of shit.

Ah, the legendary dry wit of the English on display... Or half of it, at any rate.

>It's too soon
it's never too soon

Attached: WOMP.gif (240x148, 28K)

You are literally a half wit.

Why white people are such psychotic mass murderers?

>5 dead in Florida bank
wow guys your antisemitic memes got 5 oy veys kild. wtf

This is all staged by Jews in Florida for gun control.

it's literally unironically true

black gangbangers on the East/South of florida dont want guns taken away. neither do strict conservatives in the West. aint going to happen.

t. Florida

Attached: negev.jpg (600x600, 146K)

>5 dead
If this were a nigger no one would care. I still don’t care.
t. Florida

5? why are talking about somebody with this weak ass score?

stay spooked, you flat earthing, non moon landing, cuck.

Learn to read.

Attached: rick scott.jpg (450x200, 14K)

>>Jow Forums40375100

>>Jow Forums40375100

This is not a duplicate reply, I Fucked up the link. Anyway, fuck you.

Jesus fucking christ i'm making a coffee.

as a supporter of 1st amendment i'd never use a gun to kill people because i dont want to ruin the enjoyment of guns for other americans.

Just saying.

fake white. actually a nigger mixed mutt.

IF THIS IS A REAL STORY AND NOT FAKE BULLSHIT.

Probably wanted revenge on the bankers who foreclosed on his parents house. Sad the people he killed probably had nothing to do with it.

>5? why are talking about somebody with this weak ass score?
i know right. dude probably missed a lot of put too many bullets into individuals. mehh

>Learn to read.
even if is a psyop wouldnt work. this state is too gun happy

>why rob a bank
For money you retard. It's a stupid thing to do but the motive is pretty obvious.

Media narrative realignment. Last weeks coordinated effort was a bust

Protip. Someone who "robs a bank" doesn't want to catch 5 bodies ontop of the life sentence, usually.

Motive was definitely not for monetary gain.

>muh kike media falsifying flags

Stay under 80 IQ, brainlet.

>keep guns away from schools
we already do, that's why your friends are in a casket rather than looking for colleges.

>Banning certain types of gun do absolutely fuck all to stop anything,
this is some next level trolling

Attached: 1538392792189.jpg (925x763, 120K)

he heard the bank had money
so he went to go get some
it didnt work out that way

He has Dracula hair so that's why.

the story is so fake and bad. I wouldnt be surprised if it was the police robbing the bank

>In a few cases, yes.
Can you name any cases where it was perminent, like in a gun ban?
>In many other cases, it results in safer buildings, airplanes & buses.
Like other anons have said, there are investigations into these things, and somethings like background checks are brought in, like they were long ago, and I'm not saying those things can't be improved upon in terms of record keeping and the logging of poor mental health, which is woefully inadequate. I also support the concept of red flag laws as long as it's based on actual evidence, provided by certain persons and is signed off by a judge for a specified and limited amount of time. A big part of the problem, I think, in the over medication of people by the private health care industry in the US, such as the overprescription of SSRI's.
The problem is is that people like you arn't interested in those things, and things like the removel of "gun free zones". You are interested in bans on certain types of firearm (i.e """"""""assault weapons"""""""" and handguns), creating systems where the US government can keep tabs on all gun owners and their legally held guns at all times, bans and restrictions on when, where, how and why a person is allowed to possess or use a firearm and generally transforming gun ownership from a fundemental human right to a government granted privilege.

How shitty do your genetics have to be for your hair to naturally grow like that?

Zogbots.

The zerg queen has tons of these isolated kids to use as peons for false flags. Its as easy as 1/23 to trigger. Long as they are kept one step closer to the edge eventually (((they))) break them. Its babylons babyface mcgeezaks killas by hiring 666 guilded mercs user

>Resorting to the "2nd amendment protects the other amendments" argument so soon? That's a very American-centric argument to make for someone under the British flag
The only reason any of us have any rights at all is because someone, at some point in the past, picked up a weapon and demanded rights, or at the very least, some ruler recognised rights out of fear that those under them would do just that. If you want an example from my country, just look at Northern Ireland and the IRA, the government here is currently wondering how to extract the country from the EU without creating a hard border on that island and pissing of a bunch of guys with guns. It's not an american thing, it's a human thing.
>You can remove yourself from danger with a plane or a bus.
Read: You should be a little bitch and surrender your ground, property, freedom, etc to any thug who threatens you.
>You can give your population greater mobility which allows them more economic freedom which reduces their chances of resorting to crime in order alleviate some perceived inequality.
True, I would never advocate the banning of transport.

Why are you posting numbers from three decades ago?

Not that 12,000 is anything to write home about in a nation of 350 million people anyway, but shit at least try not to make an ass of yourself in every thread.

Attached: fbi_murder_by_weapon_2014.jpg (952x1082, 421K)

>...

this. I don't care what race is doing the killing, my dick doesn't even twitch until the body count goes above at least 50.

lol they're running out of false identities to use

Attached: paddock.jpg (700x402, 36K)

They have 7 billion faces to choose from.
Remember that one scene in rat race. Where the jew killer man with a heart as cold as icebox decides he is going to kill mr bean because he is a transient with no relations. They can easily harvest those kinds of people. Not saying thats the case here. But in general. Trust nothing question everything. There is no coincidence anymore. All is manufactured war

he's one of us, leave him alone

hope he likes cock

Do you think it would make a difference if you were shot by someone with a 12 bore double barreled shotgun or with a semi-automatic centre-fire rifle?
In a combat, or self defence, situation the capability of a firearm can matter, but when you have some limp dicked faggot with a gun vs a bunch of unarmed randoms the characteristics of the gun matter very little, it doesn't matter if the gun has a folding stock, or how long the gun is, or if it's semi-automatic or a manual action, or if it's magazine holds 3, 5 ,8 ,10 or 30 rounds because it takes literally 1 second to load another round in.
Do you think the dunblane massacre would have been stopped or made not as bad if that pedo had been armed with a rifle or a shotgun instead of handguns?

nice! hope he was trying to kill jews.