The journalists cries out in pain as it leads a lynch mob against you

The journalists cries out in pain as it leads a lynch mob against you

Attached: 8B498394-EB99-4076-A2E5-22DFE5C7B3B3.jpg (1242x1611, 773K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMOdTFktO-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good I can't stand her

Attached: 1200px-Atlanta-cnn-center-aerial.jpg (1200x900, 344K)

Attached: 1518977259223.png (627x123, 22K)

These fucking degenerate scum don't understand that the entire country hates them. They've ccensored the internet for their own fragile egos

>DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

>calls for violence against kids
>wonders why everyone hates them
How disconnected are these people from reality?

... looking for attention

typical woman

she'll be back on Twitter within 5 days

Attached: thrashers-blue-crew08.jpg (592x777, 133K)

Poor baby.

YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG CATHOLIC

Attached: 1484189368816.jpg (1024x914, 130K)

I hope they all die painful deaths. Fuck the media. They are the enemy of the people.

obama convinced them they were the 4th branch of govermnet and had an obligation to move the nation in a certin direction. he hired their wives and husbands daughters and sons and created a web of democrat and the media ensuring them theyd be included in the one world socailst government that runs the world. ruling class forever. they cant comprehend whats going on, and their plan is to just keep doing what theyre doing and hope it works it self out.

what world do they think they live in where they believe they can straight up lie and slander people and not get called out on it?

Attached: 1528153642692.jpg (1200x600, 149K)

>These fucking kids need to jump head first into a goddamn woodchipper
>Fucking murder them, shoot them!
>Someone please, torture these racist kids and teach them a lesson before they die
>IT WAS ONLY CRITICISM WHY ARE YOU CHASING MEEEEE
These fucking people are straight up sociopaths fucking hell. Everyday I think I can't get any angrier and everyday they prove me wrong.

She was trying to digitally lynch these kids for...wait for it...acknowledging that they knew what the word "nigger" means

Attached: facecrime.png (960x430, 384K)

good more fire, get them all fucking off twitter

Is it time yet?

Attached: ITS RYDER TIME.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Godspeed

She doesn't check her facts

Anyone got an image of what she said about /ourguys/?

These people need to swing from gallows
Play time is fucking over.

best timeline rn

Attached: 1548011067527.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Got it. She said they silently referred to their black classmate as a nigger. Silently. Called him a nigger. Silently. She needs to swing in minecraft.

Why would The Hill think this was news worthly? I don't know how the media ever finds time to write articles when they are constantly sucking each other off.

Somebody gave a shit eating grim to obnoxious person banging a drum in his face and people still talking about it

sage

Someone should really be fired for the disgrace that happened to the kids. I think either Powers or S.E.Cupp would do.

>if I lie about you and you threaten to sue me it's harassment

Attached: file.png (610x512, 53K)

g-goyim? why don’t you go watch the new netflix s-show? why aren’t you blindly obeying the Truth Media?
we’re going to need to conduct a new false flag operation..SOON!

Attached: 2FF21134-D7D9-410F-95F7-7767F58D45F3.jpg (782x730, 231K)

no one cares about what happened they care about how the media and left tried to skin the kid alive you dork

nah she is deleting it bc they're about to get the shit sued out of them by the state of kentucky, those kids lawyers, the school and a host of other people, the average person with a million dollar a year salary can't even withstand the legal fees to fend that type of legal ass fucking. you're about to see journalist going bankrupt

The fire rises
This Covington shit really woke a lot of people up about just how VILE the media really is.
Fake news is now an objective truth to most Americans. it really is genius and I think the pieces are falling into place...shit cannot and will not continue like this

Attached: 6DF62CAD-32E9-4E8D-AE49-49E9542F2BFE.jpg (1024x634, 124K)

The absolute kikery

They don't write articles, they receive bullet point lists of demands from corporations, banks, and foreign governments, then they sketch out an article that makes sure to hit each bullet point.

I hope they commit suicide when their bank accounts hit zero

I'd let her take a dump on my chest

I don't know if the kids will win any of the lawsuits, but I'm glad they are going to try. They need to go after some celebrities, too.

twitter posters should be banned

do something worthwhile, go bump that thread to spit the kike semen from your mouth

Attached: 1418972616758.gif (132x140, 58K)

So if we get enough of them to rage quit from social media can we successfully deplatform a large amount of them?

Ironically, if they all just admitted they were in the wrong and tried to bury the whole thing most people would forget. The fact that they're all doubling down on their lies and mess is painfully obvious to anyone.
This is their goddamn downfall.

I doubt she’ll delete it off her winebox fridge

Fucking msm. They harrased the kids and they were getting criticized for it. Somehow they spin it as they were criticizing kids and are getting harrassed for doing their job.

Yes.

Also friendly reminder the Surveillance State is currently without funding. Feel free to say whatever the fuck you want to these cowards.

>someone deletes an app from their phone
Yep, 100% newsworthy. Also, OP enjoys the company of many tan skinned men.

This. They believe they are the anointed priest class of the judeo-satanist society.

Press S to spit on Powers.

>under Obama he hired a bunch of their relatives
Its fucking shocking how much overlap there was between the Obama administration and the media.

Soooooooo many husband and wife teams in the White House and media. Same for FBI and DOJ.

So yeah, when everyone in the family is being promised high paying jobs and positions of power, they're going to work together as one team.

It really isn't difficult to see how they are setting up a one world government, and the fact that homosexuality *MUST* be major component shows it is definitely of the devil

Look at her, imagine how much jewish cock she sucked to write lies and destroy lifes.

>playtime is over
Apparently not, seeing as how they keep doing this shit, and none of the criminals from the Obama era have been arrested

The absolute level of Kvetching going on....

They know they're about to get Jewed by Jew attorneys.

It doesnt mean that they are broke and unwilling to work faggot

Doxx her then. Oops, no you won't because this is a slide thread.

Stupid white bitch

>Some asshole uninstalls an app and it's news.

BREAKING: SOURCES SAY OBAMA HAS JUST REINSTALLED GRINDR ON HIS PHONE HERE'S WHY THAT'S A GOOD THING

Attached: lynchmod.jpg (1242x1611, 888K)

They'll be gone soon enough, Trump is going to burn this thing to the ground.

Seems too fucking stupid. There is always an angle.

>The journalists cries out in pain
THE LEFT IS NOW OPENLY CALLING FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

I hope the bitch gets treated like they did.

>the Surveillance State is currently without funding.

DHS is exempt from the "shut down." Use common sense, it isn't The Purge. Besides, I'd like to give her a great big shovel to keep digging that hole. The left shuts people down.

Not stupid, full of hubris. They've become so far gone that they think consequences only apply to those outside of their newsroom.

rage quit

source on that pic?

Attached: oh_boy.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>only succumb to orchestrated harassment campaigns organized by journalists.
These people are surreal,evil and insane.

>it isn't The Purge

Soon.

>oy vey I'm a victim
I fucking hate jews

Attached: DqPncd3WoAAXF_X.jpg (1200x792, 132K)

They're fucking terrified
LMFAO

>You can't sue me! That's harassment!

She's fucking with us, isn't she? There's no way someone could be that retarded

The usual Left-wing condescending holier-than-thou Feminist talking down to the "common white" in an elementary school teacher tone... nothing pisses me off more than that

white women are the worst part of American society

Yes, because the media are the real victims in this story.

in the earliest part of the campaign in 2015 she was on fox and i tweeted to her from my first of many twitter accounts that her hair looked like a big pile of shit on top of her head .
the very next day she had a new hair do.

not sayin it was me or nuthin......

she is a fucking loser and guys let's come together and tell ourselves that the people like her will never change the way they think. it is impossible and for us to start to win anything ......we have to make our moves knowing we cannot change them.....

now what?

Attached: 1533775095835.jpg (841x607, 178K)

Everyone should remove the twitter app from their phone. But until everyone does, at least it's one less proglib using it as a sounding board for their insanity.

Sad thing is she used to be a reasonable person, liberal, but not insane. Then she caught Trump Derangement Syndrome and went off the deep end.

good. chase them all off social media.

I hope you documented it all - every fuck who called for violence against completely innocent kids should be held responsible

Attached: 1533711109855.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Attached: checked.jpg (500x500, 87K)

They'll memoryhole it. They always do. In 6 months, some liberal will be spouting bullshit, you'll try to bring this up to call them on it, and it will not exist anywhere except a Snopes article saying "Didn't happen."

what exactly is the implication of this photo?

No need for bombs, newfag. Jow Forums killed Gawker media only a few years ago with nothing but meme magic, this is the first memetic artillery strike in the war for 2020. There will be far more media figures that fall this time around though, as they rally with futility against truth and nature.

As far as the media's concerned, we've got this

you know, you fucking faggot

Attached: d1e.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Attached: Do64jNVWwAAtRHX.jpg (806x521, 65K)

it's to show everyone where her ignorant ass works. some people might not know.

no one wants to ruin their own lives to kill a retard but if there happens to be a chimp out and then well godspeed to the retards

Checkarooni for (you) too.

Thats alot of refugee housing I see not being used properly, god damn CNN bigots.

Attached: top10sexiestmenalive.gif (357x281, 2.99M)

this has no source. please stop posting sourceless jpgs. It only hurts your cause.

Attached: 4fc.jpg (600x610, 27K)

Every Communist regime needs an army of loyal apparatchiks.

Attached: Obama - Nazi hand sign.jpg (600x320, 15K)

wtf Jow Forums hates freedom of speech and loves mob mentality now

good
one down

Attached: 1500146851291.png (610x458, 330K)

If everyone gets a trophy nobody knows how to lose. Trump won but these people risked making lawyers rich by repeating the glorious news without regard to the last story supposed to do him in. Also, Owen Shoyer is going to charge the nad-grabber with sexual assault she admitted to, on camera, at the same party. What will those lawyers do with all that 33%? Tell kids you are going to harvest their organs and you pay. Might as well suicide now and at least be seen doing the right thing for once.

>These fucking people are straight up sociopaths fucking hell. Everyday I think I can't get any angrier and everyday they prove me wrong.
I feel exactly the same way. President Trump better do something about it soon, idk how much longer I'm going to be able to put up with it

Based Woods.

Why all the security bollards one wonders.?

Hi FBI

A woman was called out online because she was harrassing children and I'm supposed to feel sympathy for her?

Of course, one of the strongest weapons under the soviet regime was the media being a propaganda outlet for the state. Obama was building the same.

that lies in the eye of he who sees it

Of course. She's a woman *and* part of the MSM.

We have no idea how much harder than our own simple, easy lives it is to be rich and important like they are.

It's goddamn gamersgate all over again. Except this time it's against school boys who truly dindo nuffin. I... I'm not sure how they fucked this up so bad. It's fucking hilarious.

In 2 weeks the media will push to ban all Catholic schools for child rape, abuse of minds for teaching, and racism. (((They))) cannot stand that there are young people out there not 100% enslaved. Tgis will be followed by calls to make homeschooling illegal. Just watch.

1pbtid
Glowing

OMG THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES FOR LYING!

No, it has to be April 20th.