Why'd he do it? Was the haircut a contributing factor or was it symptomatic of a malaise of the psyche?

Why'd he do it? Was the haircut a contributing factor or was it symptomatic of a malaise of the psyche?

Attached: 1548282478538.jpg (1281x960, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oj108FmxBno
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls
web.archive.org/web/20130313224547/http://www.unforumzed.com/showthread.php?3417-Obama-use-school-shooting-to-disarm-America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=sino1wwm3cs
youtube.com/watch?v=IJ5TlJBHBzs
businessinsider.com/adam-lanza-taking-antipsychotic-fanapt-2012-12?IR=T
ablechild.org/2016/04/25/arrest-of-psychiatrist-who-treated-adam-lanza-may-lead-to-answers-in-murder-investigation/
ct.gov/oca/lib/oca/sandyhook11212014.pdf
nypost.com/2013/10/15/sandy-hook-demolition-team-sworn-to-secrecy/
businessinsider.de/marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-freshman-building-torn-down-after-shooting-2018-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who's this? It looks shopped 2 me

he's not a real person

This is Stephen Paddock's son who recently joined ISIS and was used as a sex slave till he died.

That's the exact opposite of a haircut. It's what hair looks like when you shower daily but never go out and get it trimmed and never style it.

t. newfaggot

He was a fucking unit OP, he should have been in a mental institution long before the shooting occurred.

>unit
Kek. That must mean something completely different in Australia.

he didnt do it. he had issues, but he did not do it.

Attached: smiggles.png (686x860, 241K)

I hate the mother's empathy that allowed this abomination to live past 5 years old. She should've dropped him at a mental institution and never pick him up again. But she was divorced and like every modern woman proving a point is far easier than doing the right thing

Nancy Lanza was totally unhinged.

What's wrong with his haircut?

Bowl cut master race nigga

its just the way his grows out. what are you retarded?

Who knows, I will give meme lie answers for the sake of manipulating idiots when no better option is presented, but in actuality I have no fucking clue what enticed him to do that shit. Maybe his parents were abusive to make him into a neurotic mess and it was just a sick way to ruin their name? Maybe the kids made fun of him or made his mom cry? I don't know. The whole thing is so fuckin irrational that people tend to believe it was fake simply because it defies all conventional and abstract knowledge.

My best guess is going to be Freudian in the assumption something fucked that kid up in his earliest development years and it's likely only his parents, relatives, and childhood classmates could give insight on that.

you dont shit you ignorant dumb ass

He hacked government computers and became a targeted individual, which led him down this path.

Never happened nigger.

Are you implying the guy in your photo was somehow involved in the drill at that vacant school?

>Was the haircut a contributing factor
yes

my stupid mum gave me one of these and i cant say it didn't affect me

The place was frickin control demoed! Crazy stuff.

Proof it
You can't

youtube.com/watch?v=oj108FmxBno

I would have posted research too but knowing how lazy Europe niggers are I thought a video would do better for you.

>Why'd he do it?

Simple:
He didn't.

Attached: IMG_20181127_153636.jpg (582x622, 88K)

IF real- Liberal scum, raised by liberal republicans. MUH SOCIAL SECURITY! MUH MEDICARE!

>Why'd he do it?

Autism

you can't PROVE it did happen. Even the police reports describe the gunman as being multiple people.

that little nerd never shot 100+ rounds in 5 minutes. you gotta be a real moron to believe that one

there used to be commercials with a little dutch boy/leprachacaun hybrid @ the time of that incident.

lanza used to be made fun of for th dutch boy haircut

his mom groomed him to be just like the little dutch boy.

all those dutch boy commercials got shoah'd after it happened.
now just old, non haircut commercials pushed to the top.

that is how bad bowl cuts are.

>a retarded faggots production presents: retarded boomers speculating like their IQs are under 90

No. It's simple. The government did it to gun grab. That's literally exactly what happened.

This

The crisis definitely happened. Whether people really died, I don't know, but the government absolutely orchestrated it.

Lanza never would have done it alone. That's why they killed the mom. She would have snitched.

I know you are kidding but Adam now burns in hell and likely is forced to suck cock daily. He deserves it... his Hell is for all eternity.

It makes perfect sense in the lens that the government did it to gun grab. Just like they did Vegas and all the more recent false flags.

False flags have always worked for governments from the beginning of time to pearl harbor.

The deep state is probably really fucking pissed they it won't work on the second amendment.

this is how the original story was supposed to play out, but some group had different plans

thats why all the stories are fucked up.

Attached: newtwonbeecap.jpg (1200x630, 277K)

My understanding is that the FBI took an interest in him since he hacked government systems.

>A retarded euronigger presents: If it's not the mainstream media it's not real Ultra NPC edition.

Leaf status: raked

Euronigger status: Starved

You have poo in your id
Lmfao

why has no one questioned peter lanza, like "whats the deal with this photo, peter?" kid has a fucking grenade in his lap. that's not normal .

Attached: 1540015069107.jpg (960x720, 71K)

I don't understand? Looks fine to me.

You must be using a vpn

burned

what is a patsy.

just another broken home rich kid twat that should have had a man in his life instead he fucked a lot of good peoples lives up .

sucks he couldnt have had his teeth kicked in before being shot

At least that's not the only food that I can eat euronigger.

Yeah just like your citizens during WW2.

Poo in your ID and pajeets in your wife

Attached: dTcAHZc.jpg (800x857, 67K)

Would rather have pajeets in my wife than Mohammeds.

It's sad because this is a real possibility you have to consider

You are free to choose cucklord

fucking slide thread

>Be Euronigger land
>Surrounded by fish
>Too fucking retarded to fish
>Starve for decades
>Starvation causes retardation

You're here.

Attached: euronigger.png (480x366, 11K)

Did you pay your jewish lords yet?

See pic related here:

I'm so offended by a poo id leaf
NOT

>Brings up ID like a retarded child
>Cannot say anything else
>NOT

Oh shit how could I ever retaliate for such a comeback. Stupid euronigger still thinks that a 90's catchphrase is relevant.

Had to have been him, you can tell he had subhuman genetics just by his looks.
>huge prey eyes with poor infraorbital and lateral orbital support
>massive lack of brow ridge
>downswung lower third leading to long midface
>huge disgusting nose
>shit tier FWHR
>chin and lower third recession
>deep submental fold
>narrow maxilla
Should've been killed before this desu

Rec me some more docus. I'd love another laugh at the shit you believe

good work detective retard

Are you hungry already?

Ah yes, the 'nutjob bob' a hairstyle responsible for many an atrocity.

Attached: roofcutpepe.jpg (288x325, 14K)

Stop. Share Blue Jew faggots. It’s all fake and you aren’t foolin shit!

POO4YU

I would if someone cut my hair like that. Fucking faggots!

lmao at your life

Attached: op.png (707x846, 490K)

>lol he just murdered my daughter
>lolololololololololol

Attached: parker_0.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

t. Garbage genes

he did it because he was an incel

Holy fuck that’s a big nose, fucking huge

chances is he didnt do it and was merely MKUltrad into thinking he did.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls
Newtown (which sandy hook belongs to) features 0 "Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter"

web.archive.org/web/20130313224547/http://www.unforumzed.com/showthread.php?3417-Obama-use-school-shooting-to-disarm-America
>In approximate 2 years from today there will be mass school shooting in Connecticut. A lone gunman will kill many children. That's a trick of propaganda. Step by step, they make it a totalitarian country.
>They have a false flag attack on December 2012 to justify their war on 2nd Amendment. The responsible gunowner is wronged as terrorist. The real mastermind of the shootings grins at the soap opera they directed. They treat you like fools. Do not have a logic confuse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting
>The Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting occurred on December 14, 2012, in Newtown, Connecticut, United States
this fucker predicted the state, event and even fucking month 2 years in advance.

Another strong evidence is is the fake grief shown by the people on TV trying to rile up emotions. Look at this happy fucker at 3:10 until he realizes he is on cam
youtube.com/watch?v=sino1wwm3cs
There was a video compilation showing very well the differences between grief displayed at Sandy Hook with the grief of real tragedies, but for (((some reason))) its nowhere to be found anymore.

There is also the issue that the the people on the scene were walking around in circles, almost as if they are meant to stage some activity on scene
youtube.com/watch?v=IJ5TlJBHBzs

Attached: Sandy hook predicted.jpg (1832x453, 168K)

There is also the always reoccurring issue of the shooter being on anti psychotics
businessinsider.com/adam-lanza-taking-antipsychotic-fanapt-2012-12?IR=T

While Lanza's Psychiatrist recently was charged 3 different accounts of sexual assault
ablechild.org/2016/04/25/arrest-of-psychiatrist-who-treated-adam-lanza-may-lead-to-answers-in-murder-investigation/
and sexual depravity is a common sign of the deep state puppets as its a good source for blackmail

ct.gov/oca/lib/oca/sandyhook11212014.pdf
>While a school official did share this recollection with OCA interviewers, authors cannot independently confirm this recollection, and other records indicate Mrs. Lanza may have already had an appointment with the community psychiatrist set up at the time of the Danbury Hospital emergency department visit. Staff from OCA spoke with this psychiatrist during the course of this investigation in an effort to identify and obtain records related to the doctor’s evaluation and treatment of AL. The doctor indicated that all treatment records were destroyed.

>The doctor indicated that all treatment records were destroyed."
Of course they were.

The next weird thing about Sandy Hook (aside from no footage of the shooting or the shooter even entering the building to be found) is that they demolished the whole complex
nypost.com/2013/10/15/sandy-hook-demolition-team-sworn-to-secrecy/

Just like they plan on doing with the Parkland school too
businessinsider.de/marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-freshman-building-torn-down-after-shooting-2018-2
which may could be to get rid of any evidence.

Attached: Sandy hook no death.jpg (961x787, 193K)

I do wonder why people get these god awful haircuts.
Even in college there were guys with school shooter haircuts.

operation sandy hook begins!
>December 30, 2009: Lanza registers the username “Smiggles” at ShockedBeyondBelief.com, a forum dedicated to the Columbine killers
>2010: At some point this year, Adam Lanza attends Norwalk Community College, but drops out after one semester.
>Summer, 2010: Adam cuts off contact with his father
>December 25, 2010: Adam Lanza has last contact with his brother, Ryan
>March 16, 2010: Nancy Lanza orders an MD Arms 20-round drum magazine for her Saiga-12 12 gauge shotgun
>April 10, 2010: Nancy Lanza completes the purchase of an Izmash 12 Guage shotgun.
>October 9, 2010: Nancy Lanza completes the sale or transfer of a firearm, per documents found in the home. Details on which firearm was sold/transferred have not been disclosed.
>February 18, 2011: Nancy and Adam Lanza shoot guns at Shooters Indoor Pistol Range
>March 16, 2011: Nancy Lanza purchases a Sig Sauer P226 9mm pistol
>March 24, 2011: Nancy Lanza sells a Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifle to an unnamed party
>March 29, 2010: Nancy Lanza completes the purchase of a Bushmaster XM-15 .223
>January 5, 2012: Nancy Lanza purchases a Glock 20SF pistol.

Dawn Hochsprung becomes principal in 2010 too

Attached: 1546727050972.png (1044x551, 252K)

wasnt there also the issue that appearently multiple different rifles were used at the shooting which he couldnt or at least wouldnt have carried at the same time during the rampage and initial reports saying something about multiple people who likely were shooters fleeing from the scene?

its not a haircut. its someone who has not gotten a haircut

the early reports had the police saying the 2 pistols were found inside the school. There was a .223 found inside the car.

its hard to keep track of. They kept changing shit around

what is FEMA drill

here is one of the guys they found fucking around

Attached: sandy hook police questioning.png (612x591, 63K)

another pair of goons they found fucking around. These guys that were chased in the woods at 12:24 in the afternoon. the shooting was finished by something like 9:40

Attached: (((reporters))).png (741x607, 73K)

the Bushmaster AR15, a 10mm Glock and a 9mm Sig Sauer were found inside the school. The 9mm was never fired. The only weapon left in the car was the Saiga shotgun.

Well it looks fucking retarded and does not suit him or anyone on earth.

>Was the haircut a contributing factor

Attached: BCDBC4E2-65E6-4D84-9555-CF9B4B221B55.png (378x357, 81K)

this is what the said the day of the shooting

Sandy Hook Elementary is secure and the alleged gunman is dead, Connecticut State Lt. Paul Vance told reporters at a press conference Friday afternoon. Authorities reportedly recovered three guns—a Glock and SIG Sauer, both pistols, inside the school and a Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle in the shooter’s car.

im not sure when they changed it

then someone was like oh there are a shit load of .223 rounds all over the place

[Update: On Saturday, officials including the state’s chief medical examiner said that the rifle was the primary weapon used in the shooting.] At least 100 rounds were fired. Officials have checked the suspect’s home for evidence.

He was a deeply autistic retard and his mother wouldn’t accept it. I’m a little vague in what I remember, but apparently what set him off was his mother taking his video games away. It’s not uncommon for autistic man children to lose their tiny minds when this happens. James Fields wheelchair bound mother had to call the police after she banned him from xbox. More recently fortnight streaming child minded retard mrdeadmoth (who also had the hair of neglect) beat his much younger groomed wife live on cam because she tried to feed him during an eight hour autism spree.
Have you heard his Timmy the chimp phone call? Although deeply autism and idiotic he did spend a lot of time thinking out how his personal retardation was the fault of the world. Similar to other autistic fedoras who lost their mind. For example, Elliott Rodgers who spent countless hours on video and wrote an enormous menefesto blaming the world for his lack of hott sexxx when what he really should have done is gone to therapy and perhaps learned how not to behave like a dramatic precious man baby constantly.
Lanza was most likely taking his revenge on wider society and rather than be less of a coward and shoot adults randomly he went as coward as can be and shot babies, probably because he was shit at counter strike so he needed god mode.

He never existed. So he couldn't do anything.

Thats the tactical bowl cut bro...

This clip is really remarkable.

>scrawny ass bitch like that fired and reloaded his guns at a rate that even trained marines have a hard time keeping constant
>the typical "he killed himself but nobody ever saw the body" excuse
>absolutely no motive just like Paddock
Even without knowing about the fact the school was closed in 2008, he was labeled dead several days before the event, and the new school got around $50M to build something bigger and better, this should at least make you question it. But it's just easier to be a media-huffing NPC I guess.

You made me laugh.

Yeah it actually happens often to people in extreme distress. They have so many emotions going through them and sometimes it comes out in a completely inappropriate smile or grin, even a nervous laugh. It confuses the shit out of people sometimes.

If Sandy Hook never happened, did Adam Lanza exist at all?

There seems to be plentiful evidence he existed, but not so much for the massacre taking place.

So what's the verdict on Adam? was he a patsy used by the state to blame for the FEMA drill?

It seems highly suspicious there has been no security footage ever released of him entering the school, or any crime scene death photo's oh him as were released with an event like Columbine

Also, here is a photo of him released by someone who played vidya with him. The headphones match those shown in the crime scene photographs of his room

Attached: AdamLanzaOfficialNormalPhotography.jpg (300x253, 7K)

(see headphones) and note the blacked out room

Attached: 035.jpg (900x596, 316K)

he seems real. he was playing starcraft in that picture. he was part of the whole operation. but he really was a recluse. I do think the media mixed him and his brother together though.

im convined the lanza online handle Kaynbred was Ryan Lanza

Attached: lanza.png (1386x786, 765K)

Look at those eyes. Within them you see why he did it. He was batshit crazy or was used as a pasty because he is batshit crazy. Either way, who actually gives a shit? Most of Jow Forums and the "alternative right" would rather doxx trannies and make memes that get shut down than actually do something.

i would say its similar to nick cruz. we had a girl saying she talked to nick when the shooting happened, and others mentioned he (the shooter) had full military gear including mask and helmet on yet allegedly could identify nick without fault.
Chances are they were MKUltrad into believing they did it to take the fall.

>Yeah it actually happens often to people in extreme distress. They have so many emotions going through them and sometimes it comes out in a completely inappropriate smile or grin, even a nervous laugh. It confuses the shit out of people sometimes.

And in the most extreme cases, open mouthed laughter and jokes among several parents, followed by a brief pause, one saying "are we ready?" and a few moments for him to get into character.

Its more common than you think