"Save your punches for the real Nazis, in Poland or Hungary"

Fucking KIKES, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why are they such shit people?? The more I learn about them the more angry I get, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO BE ANTI-SEMITIC

>Gradually I began to hate them
I know EXACTLY what he meant by this

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-23 23-40-39.png (1078x605, 534K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T77uFdw9HJA?t=1260
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/.premium.MAGAZINE-hungary-s-jews-trapped-between-pro-israel-and-anti-semitic-politics-1.6289081
youtube.com/watch?v=r6Hvg3WNfxM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love this timeline where Zionists are openly acting so disgusting that everyone hates them and the only thing protecting them right now is internet censorship.

Listen to this shit: youtu.be/T77uFdw9HJA?t=1260

And listen to Cuck Rogan just nodding and not calling her out on any of her bullshit

I would.

i smoke crack, joe rogan

Yes, the comments are reassuring at least

People are waking up

I hate that I find her so attractive.

>Yes, the comments are reassuring at least
Comments and like/dislike are the only TINY TINY SEMBLANCE of truth we can get to judge how other people are thinking. But it does tell a lot.

Joe Rogan you crazy

>"Save your punches for the real Nazis, in Poland or Hungary"

Meh

I never thought what is going on in Poland or Hungary would go unnoticed or unpunished

It's only a matter of time before the West replies to changes in Poland or Hungary with force

Imagine being such a disgusting group of people that you think shilling by calling her attractive will change the way people think about her EVIL EVIL SOUL.

I would love to see them try in Poland, from what I have seen you mad lads would chase them down in the street and beat them into past or throw fire bombs at any building they would hid in.,

nah shes just the kind of basic bitch that'll say anything the good dicking in her life says, a dumb sack of potatoes fuck like crazy yo

kek we can't even keep our own government alive, let alone manage other governments. You guys have nothing to worry about.

>nah shes just the kind of basic bitch that'll say anything the good dicking in her life says, a dumb sack of potatoes fuck like crazy yo
Imagine being a Hasbara faggot in 2019. You people aren't smart enough to shill anymore because everyone is awake.

we will nationalize jewish war camps and use them with their intended purpose

Attached: po-hu lewd.jpg (500x500, 70K)

That's every timeline. Jews literally can't help themselves from doing this

Attached: 1505714194354.jpg (539x611, 101K)

Why do you watch and listen Joe Rogan?

Seriously, sometimes I don't understand Jow Forums.

Inshallah.

Attached: jihad-kampf.jpg (688x560, 56K)

lol

imagine being such a little 16 years old asswipe newfag you quote the whole post you're replying to

>You guys have nothing to worry about
Nope. The West has enormous power and they will not tolerate anything which challenges nihilism

May they fear the day when we finally warm up to calling them Polish Death Camps

>censorship
it does absolutely nothing to protect ****

>Gradually I began to hate them

Me too, polebro. Me too..

Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190123-235736~01.jpg (1080x287, 25K)

Breddy gud comments though. Oy valt! Oy vey! youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Attached: 342234234.jpg (1000x500, 50K)

Reich soon, brother

Attached: 1547504131787.jpg (702x960, 118K)

I was watching Joe Rogan when it was just an experimental livestream he was doing out of his apartment and he would have like 2 or 3 guys sitting on a bed with microphones and maybe 500 or a thousand people watching.

it's a shame to see what he's grown into.

The incompetent inheritors cannot sustain Grandpa Zog's command of the european soul. The 2 million dead sandniggers that Israel murdered for their Nazi state all have names.

duuuude, that's a pretty sick line

Attached: 1515180812321.png (657x527, 225K)

"Smart" "peole".

Attached: smart.jpg (750x1014, 477K)

Joe Rogan is finally reigning in hell now. Look how tall the devil made him.

jews openly calling anyone who does what they do a nazi

build a wall=racist
want to preserve your culture=racist

Aren't like half of them jewish? Disgusting

Attached: mfw_.jpg (682x519, 86K)

> what he's grown into.

Attached: le happy Jordan.jpg (960x960, 374K)

All of them except Rogan, Peterstein is married to a Jewess ->

All but two the rest are shabbos goys

Fucking hell, man

They talk and keep calling Poles nazis...
Someone should rather try not to make this come true, because as far as i know their resolve we'd all be fucked by some might hussar.
I don't want to be fucked by a winged faggot

Joe "The Shabbos Goy" Rogan

>Save your punches for the real Nazis, in Poland or Hungary
Try it mate, you'd get fucking lynched in Hungary
Probably the same in boland

because Bari Weiss is not just a Jew but a part of Western bourgeoisie

She can ignore the nationalistic character of Israel because it's anyway a small country, but she's together with Western bourgeoisie on all other issues

>wash your penis!
>stop asking about the Jews!
>((((intellectual dark web)))
He was my final straw the accept the JQ. How about you?

Attached: le controlled opposition man.jpg (2048x1365, 1.15M)

You underestimate the power of the synagoge.
Never underestimate the synagogue of Satan.

Audibly laughed

The level of hatred for Poland and Hungary in our media is unbelievable. And has been for at least 8 years I reckon.

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/.premium.MAGAZINE-hungary-s-jews-trapped-between-pro-israel-and-anti-semitic-politics-1.6289081

Attached: Le based Orban.jpg (620x372, 33K)

>smart
>people

Attached: IQ.jpg (1600x2126, 369K)

The Bible and a handful of youtube comments back in 2011 sent me down the rabbit hole, after I read Mein Kampf it was game over.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6Hvg3WNfxM
reality hits you hard bro

Why is this 34yo neocon single without kids? She's an Ivy League grad and has an extremely high status journalism job.

The funny thing is that they're creating nazis everyday. Five years ago, I was an average cuckservative who I was speaking about Judeo-Christian culture and defending Israel as the only democracy in the Middle East facing Islam. But when I began to worry about the issue of immigration, I quickly became aware of the large number of Jews behind this event. And how they have a double-think of seeing these things, Israel for Jews, open borders for the rest.

laughter masked with pain

do you think that like sometimes they're not like actively evil or aware of it but its just the way they've been raised?

Of course, incels have no standards. But she's been around high-status men her entire life -- Columbia University, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, well traveled. Why have no high-status men put a baby in her or put a ring on her finger?

I know how you feel Polanon
We stand with you and our Hungarian Brothers against the Globalist machinations of the Jews

at least Im not an incel who think you gotta put a ring on a bitch before you fuck her you virgin twat, fucking lol

Reminder that ISIS has done nothing against the jews but play into their favor

Internet censorship and a powerful police force. Although if tg censorship goes away, too many people realize they're not alone, then the police go away. So, you're not wrong.

Imagine following/listening to these parasitic opportunist controlled opposition shills. Their "popularity" is fake as fuck -- 100% astroturfed by thinktanks

You didn't answer my question. This aging "snarky" bitch is terminally single and childless for a reason, likely many reasons

This

Unironically subscribe to Molyneux, guys. He changed radically since his visit to Poland, he's like a different person now

Comment section redeemed my hope for humanity.

I personally know where you're going with that but I'd still try to smash it. Why dont you just flat out say it

also why do I know you're a woman... date me, id fuck u 2

Joe "I can't have Alex Jones on again or else they'll kill me" Rogan

>Yes, the comments are reassuring at least
true

Attached: 1534571730939.png (639x563, 271K)

Joe ''I would lie to my own mother" Rogan

Redpill me on him.

>100% astroturfed by thinktanks
and the think tanks, BUT it is a testimony to their power and capability to do this. stopping them is literally the most important political issue of the 21st century, no contest.

bait or gullible

It's ridiculous, most Polish people are completely ambivalent towards the Jews... until they hear something like this. Then they automatically turn against them on the spot.

*meant to say the (((MSM)))

How the fuck is the "punch a nazi" shit still real? What kind of people actually say this?

The last time i seen someone who said this, i asked them what the difference between a white nationalist, a neo-nazi, a proud boy and a European nationalist were and they literally couldn't tell me the difference.

Is it just virtue signalling?

>What kind of people actually say this?
Juden

Attached: (((American Education))).png (1285x822, 851K)

He's calling out the Jew all the time on Twitter these days, redpilling masses on race and IQ, etc., I'm surprised they haven't removed him yet

Attached: moly.png (638x361, 32K)

If Poland made the Anschluss just like Austria we wouldn't have that problem today.

I'm genuinely asking what is wrong with her. It's not normal to be her age, with her level of success, bordering on average/cute (let's not reach), surrounded by high-status guys for the last 16 years of her life and not ONE tried to impregnate her or put a ring on it. like maybe she's a dike

Rogan is married to jewess too. Crazy how 2% of the population...

Seriously? I would fuck her. I would fuck in her boobs, in her nose, in her big lack of intelectual potencial.

Right, we'd all be Turkish :^)

Poland will be black brown or islamic

Pawel will be Mohamed
and Magda will be Shalaka

>I'm genuinely asking what is wrong with her
Jew
>with her level of success
Nepotism
>surrounded by high-status guys
Jews
>maybe she's a dike
she's Jewish

That's not naming the Juden though and he ran from Papa JF and straw manned the alt-right.

I read it somewhere, source me senpai

The Turks were brought to Germany by US kikes.

top kek

based and red pilled

Attached: The Daily Coincidence.png (916x960, 1015K)

>like maybe she's a dike

yes, thats what I was saying when I said "I know where you're going with that why dont you just flat out say it" to which I already said' I would still try to smash it, are you even reading replies women?

2% of the population are purebred and self reported. American michlings/muttlings likely total around 50 million.

Attached: 1547311139330.jpg (400x600, 218K)

I wish she didn't have such a soothing voice to listen to... but that's probably how they getcha

Isn't the phrase "The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you" Polish? You guys have been infested with those demons for years.

kek

>The first guest workers were recruited from European nations. However, Turkey pressured West Germany to admit its citizens as guest workers.[1] Theodor Blank, Secretary of State for Employment, opposed such agreements. He held the opinion that the cultural gap between Germany and Turkey would be too large and also held the opinion that Germany didn't need any more laborers because there were enough unemployed people living in the poorer regions of Germany who could fill these vacancies. The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany, wanting to stabilize and create goodwill from a potential ally. West Germany and Turkey reached an agreement in 1961.[8]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter

I'm sick of this meme

If Hitler and Pilsudski had been buddy buddy against the commies we'd be as fucked over right now as you are. I still think Poland was on the wrong side of the war though.

How can you be from Poland and not be fully aware of the jew? Are you 12?

No that one's by Goebbels I think. or is it?

There an old Yiddish saying. "the worst libel is the truth." That's all you really need to know about the jews

Turks are the tip of the (((iceberg))) my fren. Germany has been ethnically cleansed by Merkel.

Holy fuck what a meme