>Nathan Phillips wasnt a vietnam vetera-

Apologize Jow Forums, you were proven wrong again.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 3.53.25 PM.png (1756x1390, 648K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/3ZjhV#selection-951.0-951.185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>We didn't fact check, and it's somebody else's fault
Amazing how the media is apparently immune from culpability for its parade of fuckups.

SLIDE THREAD

fuck off

He said he served on CNN.
He told reporters at the seen that when he got off the plane coming back from Nam he was spit on by a white kids.

wrong, he might of not deployed, but that doesnt make him any less of a vietnam veteran

but he's right you scheming faggot

Attached: 1410652046373.gif (969x581, 814K)

God the news is so fake it's unbelievable.

Attached: 81043272-8CA7-4CD4-ACF4-E648E14AA724.jpg (256x256, 19K)

nice argument bud

Can this shit get any crazier? Holy Christ what a fucking fiasco.

hang your head in shame and then HANG YOUR SELF BY YOUR NECK!

Attached: X8iwfU.gif (320x240, 2.18M)

eat shit lying press
archive.fo/3ZjhV#selection-951.0-951.185

Attached: 22-maga-teen.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 101K)

He was a refrigerator 'mechanic' and went AWOL 3 times.

wrong, he was as much of a marine as anyone else, and was even a missleman, stop your bullshitting

And what about him going AWOL?? You could say he went..... OFF THE RESERVATION

Attached: E159AEAC-5F43-46B2-BDBF-A8335697C19D.jpg (824x1024, 223K)

>AWOL
well, he served more than your president did, heh

You mean your president.

President Trump is the President of the United States.

>Author's name is actually Schilling
>Schilling is shilling

My fucking sides.

and was discharged at private. I didn't know that was possible.

This really isn’t directed at you. It just pisses me off that I know exactly how they are. They will dig this deeper and deeper to make sure they are right and their bad person is bad. I lived this shit my whole life. The level of evil is beyond a healthy person comprehension. This hole scenario has nothing to do with the kids anymore.

True, I'm a Vietnam Veteran too, I born in 1993 but that doesnt make me any less of a Vietnam Veteran.

Lol. He was presented as a vietnam veteran in his interview with Democracy Now. He didnt correct them or anything.

Kikes in full damage control.

Attached: pink_merchant.jpg (474x570, 402K)

made me laugh hard, spainbro

How dare you disrespect the honor of The Recon Rangers, Jow Forums! I hope all your fridges fail.

>reports say he was a Vietnam veteran
>Jow Forums says he fucking isn't
>oh shit he actually isn't
>OP thinks Jow Forums is wrong

I'm confused.

because he outright lied in the original interview.
Again
>when getting off the plane from my service in Nam I was spat on by a white kid.
his words.

media are now claiming that he himself never claimed he was a vet, when there is video evidence of it.

Stolen valor. He needs to pay. It’s one thing to do this in a private circle and another to publicly do this. Both situations yield an idiot. The public one deserves public humiliation for it.

> he wasn't a veteran who was in Vietnam, but that doesn't make him any less of a Vietnam veteran.

Attached: u a confused niggah.jpg (640x691, 192K)

Hey, that's my line!

Attached: 1450143476878.jpg (598x624, 55K)

He was dishonorably discharged from the reserves. Not a veteran.

Attached: 1546330073258.gif (400x293, 610K)

And you know. All of the media. With him deliberately giving misleading statements and never correcting anyone calling him a Vietnam vet. Not to mention he also claimed to have been a "recon ranger". Lying shit.

He said he was a Recon Ranger in Vietnam, this was printed in the Detroit Free Press. It has since been removed though

>"I was, uhh, a vietnam-times vet"
>"I came back and a hippy girl spit on me and called me babykiller"
>"I was what they call a recon ranger"
All of this shit is bullshit intended to give the impression that he fought in vietnam without explicitly stating it. Then he sat back and quietly let people conclude that he was a Vietnam vet and spread it everywhere. He just sat there and was silent about their 'mistake'.
Also, fuck, there's footage of him actually claiming to be a Vietnam vet. I saw it on twitter last night.
In reality, he got his rifle badge then immediately relocated to do refrigerator repair in Nebraska, then California, having gone AWOL 3 fucking times. He never left the states. Never went overseas. And thus he never could have 'gotten back' to be 'spit on by a hippy'.

no u
sage