FIGHT WHITE GENOCIDE

ARE WE HERE TO EXPOSE THE PUBLIC TO BLACK IQ STATS?

ARE WE HERE TO EXPOSE THE PUBLIC TO NASTY STUFF THAT MUSLIMS DO?

ARE WE HERE TO EXPOSE THE PUBLIC TO NASTY STUFF THAT JEWS DO?

NO.

We are here to open people's eyes to THE ONGOING PROGRAM OF GENOCIDE AGAINST THE WHITE RACE.

Saying anything like the first 3 talking points will DEMONIZE YOU in front of an AUDIENCE therefore it is COUNTERPRODUCTIVE.

The SWARM has developed and field tested a series of memes and talking points which have been proven to wake up the AUDIENCE to the fact that the Anti-White's terminology ADVOCATES and JUSTIFIES the GENOCIDE of White people through continued MASS non-White immigration into EVERY White country and ONLY White countries.

Everything stems from the MANTRA which exposes the GENOCIDAL DOUBLE STANDARD:
whitakeronline.org/blog/the-white-mantra/

The Anti-White uses repeating phrases rooted in double standards, USE THE TALKING POINTS revealed in Beefcake's Bootcamp to expose them:
fightwhitegenocide.com/beefcakes-bootcamp/

When an Anti-White inevitably calls you a "Racist/Nazi/Bigot" for talking about the forced extinction of White people, use MANTRA LOGIC and form a question based on their accusation:

"Would you call a BLACK person RACIST/NAZI/BIGOT if THEY objected to conditions which were leading to a world WITHOUT BLACK people, or is that just something you do to WHITE people?"

When an Anti-White inevitably justifies White Genocide by saying that we colonized Native Americans, use MANTRA LOGIC and form a question based on their justification:

"African Moors colonized and enslaved Europeans for nearly one thousand years, care to justify AFRICAN GENOCIDE because of THEIR colonialism?"

Keep the opponent's face smeared in White genocide and eventually they will come out and directly justify the act in front of the audience. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS POINT OUT WHAT THEY ARE REALLY SAYING.

Attached: 58F21EF8-4044-4BB7-8953-F6B02FBCAA30-248-000000FACA5A859E.jpg (1024x605, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euvsdisinfo.eu/how-the-word-genocide-is-abused-in-pro-kremlin-language/
youtu.be/Qkl1xGTt9Sw
usatoday.com/story/money/2018/09/26/best-worst-thing-every-state/37857241/
archive.is/BBbFT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>open people's eyes to THE ONGOING PROGRAM OF GENOCIDE AGAINST THE WHITE RACE
i'll let you say "we" once, leaf. just once.
this will be that time.

>FIGHT WHITE GENOCIDE
No such thing. It's just a really lame Kremlin meme being shilled hard mode by Jewish Putinbots. Alt-Facts-Righties fall for it because they're insanely gullible. I love how you fuckwits suck Putin's cock for free!

euvsdisinfo.eu/how-the-word-genocide-is-abused-in-pro-kremlin-language/

you dumb fucking nigger jew.
you can't refute so you you pipul and flimflam your kike rhetoric into a separate attack.

>When an Anti-White inevitably calls you a "Racist/Nazi/Bigot" for talking about the forced extinction of White people, use MANTRA LOGIC and form a question based on their accusation:
When an Anti-White inevitably calls you a "Racist/Nazi/Bigot" for talking about the forced extinction of White people, use MANTRA LOGIC and form a question based on their accusation:
Thats a logical fallacy

oyvey goy it's muh russians!

Attached: 1547419727520.jpg (785x590, 36K)

It should be trying to change that into being 100% white and kike free.

youtu.be/Qkl1xGTt9Sw

They are speeding up their plan.

You fall for divide and conquer tactics.
WE are ALL invested in the global struggle against White Genocide.

Attached: 37FBA926-2121-4FF3-9967-995D99ECD815-315-00000038D82BF84D.jpg (360x541, 34K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Attached: 3454C565-B247-453E-B22A-1B598E0D4D55-599-0000009C044E5CA3.jpg (953x836, 166K)

And by "WE" I mean Europeans

usatoday.com/story/money/2018/09/26/best-worst-thing-every-state/37857241/
archive.is/BBbFT

Attached: file.png (835x261, 25K)

Diversity means chasing down the last White person.

Attached: IMG_20181101_231535.jpg (900x600, 142K)

Friendly reminder to brown people that if White genocide succeeds, you're next.

Attached: IMG_20181031_005157.jpg (600x581, 86K)

When people talk about blending the races, they're only talking about one race.
The White race is the drink and everyone else is just the mixer to this White genocide coctail.

Attached: 1539917617073.jpg (1000x1000, 246K)

By killing white people, import some shit skin animals and done. WTF?

Genocide does not exclusively mean killing.
It includes any policy that destroys a racial group in whole or in part.

Attached: IMG_y6ef8w.jpg (468x480, 102K)

If diversity is so great, why does it require a police state to enforce?

Attached: 1534642954188.jpg (1200x758, 141K)

diversity is a pretext for the police state

just how climate change is a pretext for conceding powers to a supranational organization

truth