Any alternatives to Android phones?

>Be Euro
>Go to YouTube
>Antiracist Hitler video in which a cool cartoon Hitler appeals for diversity and antiracism in Israel is banned by JewTube
>Android System notification: Couldn't capture screenshot. Taking screenshots is not allowed by the app or your organization
>Cannot even screenshot had to make a screen record video then screenshot it

I recommend watching it is funny and spot on: youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og&t=1s

What's is wrong with these fags? Any alternatives to Android? Please no Iphags or Microsoy

Attached: Screenshot_20190123-235849.png (720x1280, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tervel_of_Bulgaria#The_war_with_the_Arabs_in_717–718_and_later_life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm so sick

Attached: Screenshot_20190124-001152~2.png (720x691, 58K)

sup reddit

R*dit worships big tech. I'm trying to boycott them. Kys turk shitskin your country hasn't even expelled the turks yet what a race of weaklings

We need to start a parallel society with our own everything

Put a custom Rom on your phone retard

It's not just Android, it's YT in general.

>t. the subhuman "people" who got annexed by the Umayyads while we singlehandedly saved Constantinople from them and delayed the shitskin invasion of Europe by 500 years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tervel_of_Bulgaria#The_war_with_the_Arabs_in_717–718_and_later_life

Maybe I'm being a brainlet, but if your phone doesn't let you take a screen shot, then how have you taken a screenshot of the message?

wew

Yeah but Android blocked the screenshot. It's google and big tech in general
>we singlehandedly saved Constantinople from them and delayed the shitskin invasion of Europe by 500 years
Kek. If you saved Constantinople why is it a t*rk city right now? Are you a turk? Sure you are

Because you are in incognito, user. Top kek

Are you also using FB and Chrome on your Android btw?

What a useless feature. If that's true is new I always open YouTube in incognito to avoid annoying google profiling and suggestions but never had this problem. Anyways Android and YouTube are the same the problem stands anyways. Any alternatives ?
Change to allowed screens or record, then screencap the record

Meant for you

You can't take screencaps in incognito. I faced the same problem as you before, even resorting to screen recording but I managed to figure out the problem instead of coming to Jow Forums to complain

Chrome, but going to move to Opera

My main complain is that the video is banned retard. The other thing is just an anecdote

You're using chrome in incognito mode, for a while now you can't take screenshots incognito. It's really fucking dumb and nobody likes it, but why would jewgle care about that

I don't know how that makes sense if someone doesn't want to take a screenshot just doesn't and if someone gained illicit access to the device then there's no reason to trust that he didn't searched in incognito whatever he intended to screencap. Is the video available in Switzerland? Or "complaints" there had it shutdown too?

"Child re n of the rainbow" kek

The reasoning supposedly is that if you don't want something in your browser history, you shouldn't want it in your screenshots either. In reality, it's just a way to have less people use incognito mode.
First it tells you the video is offensive and whatnot, then if you click confirm comments etc. are disabled, but yes I can watch it