Does anyone else really really really really really really really really really really really really really really...

Does anyone else really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really fucking hate journalists?

Attached: F5E026D4-45C3-4F09-B627-B69577A2E2F4.jpg (1009x2156, 1.14M)

SLIDE THREAD

I mean, hes not wrong though, The MAGA hat is inherently divisive, and wearing it at a natives march for natives (who have been treated like absolute shit by white people) is honestly inappropriate, and an all around condescending thing to do. He should be punished for his actions, this is not up for debate. Case closed.

Yes,I hate journalists.
NPR did a segment tonight that painted the town of Covington as embarrassed and ashamed.
The not person interviewed, you could tell it was a black woman, said she just prays that people will think more about diverse views.
It mad me furious.
I doubt the people in Covington KY are praying that the boys become more tolerant.

Attached: Tedstfu.png (482x1094, 441K)

t. Cuckold

any other non arguments you want to spit my way?

>wearing it at a native's march
the march was over at the time

>this is not up for debate. Case closed
this is exactly what a tranny would say immediately after saying something retarded.

>Wrongcloth

Attached: 1548027231829.gif (498x498, 617K)

>The MAGA hat is inherently divisive
No, it isn't. It's like waving the national flag.

So he's guilty of FaceCrime and ClothesCrime? That's 30 years in a reeducation camp.

I want to see pyres of dead journalists blazing brightly in the night.

I want to see journalists dragged behind cars.

I want them dissolved in acid, but slowly.

She said she wasn't asking for it but her miniskirt and visible thong spoke for her.

based, these kikes are really trying to distract us

I hate alot of things/groups...I hate the Brits, the French, Aussies, niggers, kikes, governments of all stripes, banks, educational systems, the media...but most of all - I fucking hate brussel sprouts and onions...shit will fucking kill you...

No you’re wrong shut up

every time a journalist dies, a angel gets its wings

G8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8

Attached: 1548274259227.png (960x430, 405K)

Short skirts send flirtatious messages

>think
They should try that sometime

look in a mirror you shit cunt