What stops regular whites to say they have jewish ancestry in their blood as an antidote against 'antisemitism'

what stops regular whites to say they have jewish ancestry in their blood as an antidote against 'antisemitism'

Attached: 1548156253313.jpg (500x709, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Return
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ive done it before. I'm Sicilian. So it worked. Nothing more comfy than reverse victimhood

>checks for foreskin
Guess americuts can infiltrate

Nothing stops the chosen people.

How fucking dare you. I will never be jew. Not even to fool the jew.

I pioneered this meme method

they will challenge you and ask for DNA results. All it takes is one person in your family to get their DNA tested and your outed.

I did that for a year with my 1% "European Jewish" ancestry results. I was openly antisemitic and if anybody complained I told them I was "part jewish" and to mind their business.

Well, the ancestry site update kinda fucked me. It cured me of my semitism but now I can't pretend to be jewish with a straight face anymore. I guess I could still show them that old screenshot, but I've lost all taste for lying.

No because they accept converts.
You can just say your ancestors converted.
Voila kike ex machina.
Feels bad man.
But I did used to larp as a kike and plant the seeds of of the jq and doubt about the holocaust in people's minds.

Judaism is a ethno religion. You need to have jewish dna. They don't accept converts..

Most people don't know that.
Lol

Why do they have Asians then?

I'm 1/4 Jewish and that's exactly what I do on a regular basis.

Asians can't have Jew DNA?

You're probably thinking about a half jew/asian. Traditionally the half jew would also have to have a jewish mother, but thats debatable because he would still have half jew dna if he didnt have a jewish mother.

>They don't accept converts..
Yes they do. A jewish convert can move to Israel regardless of 'Orthodox' (read: the untenable ultra extremist Jews whom every other jew wishes had been purged) view.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Return

Likewise the idea that your mother has to be Jewish is also not legally the case, even if that's the orthodox view.

They Will respond by unbuttoning your jeans to look for signs of gentile dick, and the punishment for being a lying gentile...

they dont actually play by their own rules so they'll just deny it and oust you

If you ever call yourself Jewish, you're not worthy of being white

Attached: fooled the goyim again.webm (1280x544, 2.79M)

Nothing, I guess, but would you really want to claim such a thing? Beside, come the revolution, you might regret having made such a claim.

Regular whites are honest.

congrats on leaving out that they were malnourished making the bodies easier to turn to dust.

That's a beautiful place in the background of that image. Where is it?

how did you get out of the oven?

anyone know where to get the image without the text overlay?

It almost makes me wonder if that is the key to redpilling people on the JQ....just LARP as a kike

Man I'm Sicilian too and I can't fathom doing something as disgusting as pretending I'm a jew.

Attached: tumblr_o1ogqqg1FT1v5tomho1_1280.jpg (1279x1920, 474K)

slide thread

Brap fraps

If I marry a qt Jewess, will I be allowed to join the secret cabal?

for real tho, I had a reletive die inna camps, too. He got drunk on schnapps and fell offa guard tower.

I have literally met full on japs and chinks married to Jews that converted.
Whites Asians etc can all convert to Judaism.
Unless all the non jew Jews are cryptokikes...

Congrats on leaving out that they were fell fed until the german people werent.

You will never be a part of t he clique. You don't look like them. They can sniff you out from a mile away. The tribe is a genetic concept first and foremost. Converts are let in and may coexist but they will never pull the strings.

Do you look like pic related, OP? Quit wasting your fucking time and just advocate for white interests without being a cuck about it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

this. pretending you're a heeb rat is more disgusting than pretending you're a cocksucking crossdressing AIDS infested homosexual. kikes are literally evil incarnate.

Attached: 1533477976695.jpg (384x517, 41K)

Jews aren’t white, it’s that simple.

>If I marry a qt Jewess, will I be allowed to join the secret cabal?

Yes. You can join them in the oven

Attached: neonazipepe.jpg (770x1000, 331K)

I have black hair and brown eyes. I was larping as jew, but real jews quickly called bs on that. Maybe my nose isn't big enough.

I'd creamate her body.. if ya know what I mean

they say 6000 jews a day were murdered and disposed of but there's only 86400 seconds a day. that's.. sketchy.

If you know the German people, and you know the Jewish people, you know the Holocaust didn't happen.

Are hot chicks that do cosplay shit like this paid to do it or do they do it for free?

You sir are a gentleman and a schollar

My parents didn't circumcise me, the fact I would need to cut my dick is probably one of the main reasons I haven't converted to jewishism and moved to jewland to avoid America's bullshit

>inb4 jewland is basically a slav-arab shithole with a standard of living below America's

I wouldn't care because there would be fewer niggers, gooks and spics and I can tolerate the hooknosed IDF cuties anyway.

the thing is you don't have to pretend

Attached: Ashkenazi - Greek - Sicilian (2).png (1500x1200, 316K)

Kind of sad how it turned out. Imagine, if they were just our European brothers and sisters today like every body else. The world would objectively better.

Attached: nip4.jpg (975x467, 83K)