They fucked up

This is the media's biggest fuck up since the Zimmerman trail. Not only has this woken up tons of conservatives to their bullshit, but it also has made the left extremely rabid in their thirst for blood.

Attached: Nick Sandmann.jpg (780x438, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMOdTFktO-g
twitter.com/vihapuhepoliisi/status/1088211450856910849
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE LEFT IS NOW OPENLY CALLING FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

nah dude. nothing wrong with wearing a hat.

>the left
NO YOU FUCKING KIKE OP. THE LEFT AKA THE RESISTANCE IS LITERALLY THE ESTABLISHMENT ELITE. THIS WHOLE CHARADE JUST EXPOSED HOW YOU KIKES ARE ON AN ISLAND BY YOURSELVES.

I'm saying the media fucked up and overreached, the kids obviously did nothing wrong.

>the Zimmerman trail
Howdy Propaganda Pavel! You have much propaganda to poison social media today? Much sorry, nobody stoopid enough in America left to fall for Kremlin disinformation campaign!

When did I say the left wasn't in power? Are you doing some gay and autistic thing where nationalists are actually the left because of the origins of the term left and right from the French Revolution?

I guess you’re not old enough to remember Richard Jewell. Long story short: He was wrongly accused by the media in the aftermath of the Olympic Park bombing during the 1996 Olypics in Atlanta. They ruined his life.

This is way worse for them than Zimmerman. HEre we have videotaped evidence, EVERYONE can plainly see that the media is full of shit. There was no video of the Zimmerman incident, so they can STILL claim that there was some doubt about what actually happened with the zim zam.

This has been the biggest redpill I have ever seen. “Moderate” retard boomers are FINALLY getting the fucking point that the minority Left literally have no agenda but genociding white people.

About fucking time. Only took them nearly 12 years to get it.

Finnish Hate Speech police bought the story and used it as an example of a criminally hateful expression, "non-verbal" hate speech (forbidden in many European countries)

twitter.com/vihapuhepoliisi/status/1088211450856910849

Attached: naamanvastuu eng.jpg (1200x900, 134K)

This isn't a joke?
It seems like something Jow Forums would make

But Finland, I thought you were supposed to be pseudo-based? Is this real or am I falling for paska?

Your reasoning is plausible. But it's Finland now. Population: 5,5M. Nearly every 1000th person in the country follows the hate speech police on twitter. Equal that to the U.S. scale: how many Jow Forums trolls have 300k followers there?

Finland banned the NRM before Sweden, even though their presence in Finland is much smaller than in Sweden. just because Finland is a cold depressing forest and so isn't attractive to immigrants doesn't mean their politics are "based".

Well yes, this is not Sweden yet. Though, urban people admire Sweden and even countryside people can be quite sheeple. The good thing is that they are loyal to local communities. People can disagree and argue about things here, whereas Swedes are even less straightforward and politically correct. One admirable thing: those Swedes that are not typical mass tend to be more based than the Finnish alternative ones.

>whiteness 13%
sounds about right for an american

So, let me get this straigh you Americans have some kind of guilt complet around indians.

Good thing here in Brazil we fucked indian women to extinction,

This male indian fetish would not exist if you guys were chatolic, that's the price for for lutero's heresy.

The media also doesn't have the credibility it had back in the '90s. This happened a day or so after the Buzzfeed screw up FFS. They really are dying out.

Is Finland making facecrime from 1984 a real thing or is this a joke?

Literally me. My liberalism has undergone its final death.

Implying conservatives have woken up. They were never asleep, they woke up a long time ago because the Dems have been doing this shit forever but the conservatives are a bunch of old pussies.

They fucked up but it doesn't matter. You aren't supposed to be apathetic to a Native American.

No one will be talking about this in a few days. It's just the latest meme argument that will be quickly abandoned well before the next outrage du jour hits.

I popped onto the daily kos to see their take on it, it'sd carnage, anyone who isn't screaming for white blood is being told to leave the site.

THIS IS IT BOYS
WE HAVE FUCKING WON

this thing can't be real cunt

Hahah, what the fuck? Is this real? I love the percentage chart. How do you know he was only 16% confident, that looked like at least 20-25% confidence to me. Fuck Finland, I though you were still a real country.

There was a politically motivated police installed during 2017 but it got trolled away by anonymous campaigns like that fake police character "Keijo Kaarisade" (equals to Keith Bowrain). When two people got stabbed by an islamic terrorist in Turku 2017, that fake police tweeted that "do not drink and tweet this weekend - hate speech is the number 1 safety threat now" and got liked and retweeted as a real good advice by ministers, the head of the police, professors etc. All the time there was even a mentioning "parody" in the bio.

Consequently, police with appearance on twitter tried to continue their SJW campaigns several months with these trolls spoofing and doing similar things and building narrative about "political police". There are certain notable leftist police officers who are always trying to shift attention away from immigration problems and emphasize how bad Finnish people can be. When the trolls made this problem visible, several members of the parliament activated and asked what the hell were the actual twitter cops in the Finnish police organization even doing.

Now they have become less active in their political SJW appearance, making it this far a victory for persistent grassroots trolls. The last time there was a political police it was soon after the WW2 in 1940s when right wing activists were arrested and judged by arbitrary rules for favouring soviet wishes.

Attached: boomer finland.jpg (1440x720, 207K)

imagine being the moron thinking that "they" are not constantly trying to drive a wedge between different groups of people, in this case the "left" and the "right"

Nicks face looks like a 3d representation of the NPC meme.

10/10