WOW!

WOW!
One kid is a national embarrassment and David Hogg took a tragedy and tried to make the world a better place.

Attached: FB227EBB-32B7-4569-AE8B-DC4DAECBE297.jpg (640x635, 74K)

kys

Attached: E4F4F0F2-2218-4F4B-9AF4-FB584577865D.jpg (500x334, 36K)

The wild hog community excommunicated David Hogg, please do not associate him with us.

Attached: 1423425367754.jpg (285x279, 32K)

(((THEY))) SLIDE MARCH FOR LIFE
Planned Parenthood, funded by Federal Taxes to the tune of $500,000,000 per year (that's a billion every two years) distributes "the pill" and "prophylactics" to young men and women in an encouraging gesture to commit themselves to promiscuity.
This adulterous lifestyle breaks pair-bonding, passes diseases, cheapens life, and raises bastard children.
IF YOU WANT TO HURT (((THEIR))) NARRATIVE
Focusing on MARCH FOR LIFE is how you do that, here

Yikes guys
How will we ever be recovering
Jow Forums is being BTFO one more time again around here

>spook asset trying desperately to stay relevant

I actually did forget this guy existed. Is there a term like ambulance chaser for human tragedy?

>when 17 of your classmates die and you try to make it all about you
>when the brainwashed fuckwits who worship your dumb ass form a giant hate mob to threaten some 100% innocent students and you make it all about you
This faggot, lol

Attached: 0591637659283658913468.jpg (600x600, 52K)

MAGAkid stayed silent and doesn't want attention. Hogg is a cunt who made the shooting all about him.

Attached: didn't read lol.gif (446x360, 3.92M)

Has he denied being Adam Lanza yet?

Attached: D8F95DB4-1716-4300-AB3E-62AF4080E0EF.jpg (474x308, 22K)

That little jew cunt and his false flag don't deserve the time of day

Yes vlad.
I am havings the same questions.

>t. attention seeking moron
Braphogg might be an absolute idiot when it comes to academics but he understands how to suck up to the elites.

This kid wasn't actively campaigning and making themselves politically relevant. He just got caught up in a false narrative. Hogg was, and as result, accepted by default all the things that comes with being in the political arena including criticism and opinions about him, his life, and his message.

>make the world a better place
Yea getting rid of people's right to bare arms is making the world a better place

>REMINDER: Sarah Hambeast Sanders is getting paid to NOT do her job while real workers are going unpaid doing real work like border security

Attached: Give+me+sugar+water+_1c109bdf9481a75267d354d73b936d09.jpg (638x630, 209K)

Literally who?

holy shit

And you just made this cringe of a post for free

Attached: lanza.png (1386x786, 765K)

The mob went after anybody who criticized Hogg and said he was a "kid" who was being harassed. Laura Ingraham even had to apologize and this little shit told her not good enough. These people live in a fucking clown world

Attached: 1526804513762.jpg (850x400, 92K)

David Hogg is a sickening and evil grim reaper who profited from the murder of his classmates

His goblin partner even participated in the bullying that pushed the shooter over the edge

is that smirkboy?

In case you faggots can't into irony, he's talking about how you and FOX News were doing the exact same thing to him....because he doesn't want to get shot up in school? Wow, just wow.

>Gets free scholarship to Harvard he probably couldn't have earned
>thinks this is his life being destroyed

The fucking privilege

the liberals absolute inability to differentiate. Hogg was never attacked by the media nor was his family, teachers and friends threatened by paid journalists.

shitposters and Alex Jones tier media attacking you isn't the same as network anchors attacking you. Hogg got some shit when he became an activist but being a public activist isn't the same and doesn't make you immune to criticism.

it maddens me how fucking dense liberals are. they can't really be that stupid

Alot of us have been baited into old habits of race-grudge and fear. The same old same old which is what they bet on when they put up these bait titles and misleading edits in the first place.
>If we don't focus on March For Life, which is the reason the Left Pushed what any fool could see is literally a non-starter, the left wins by defender tie.
March For Life was MASSIVE, a wild success.
The adulterous lifestyle breaks pair-bonding, passes diseases, cheapens life, and raises bastard children who tend to commit crimes.
Planned Parenthood, funded by Federal Taxes to the tune of $500,000,000 per year (that's a billion every two years) distributes "the pill" and "prophylactics" to young men and women in an encouraging gesture to commit themselves to promiscuity.
Just keeping our sisters from being roasties and old wine aunts would literally knock down dozens of problems at once.

Attached: March_for_Life.jpg (3000x1680, 794K)

Attached: 8B295C00-665E-4BFE-A960-97ECAEBE1D72.png (500x543, 133K)

The difference is David Hogg is a faggot and no one cares what happens to zim\zer.

Except nobody on the right did anything close to that fuckface. He was taking part in struggle sessions telling us why we shouldn't have rights, and the same kike leftist mob that went after the Covington boys dogpiled anyone who dare criticize Hogg because "he's just a kid!" Fucker wasn't even in the school. All of these fucks can't stop projecting

>wear your adorable little race car shirt they said

Based catracho. I doubt MAGA kid will be given a golden ticket to Harvard also.

>why we shouldn`t have rights
That`s not what he was saying at all, fuckface.
Common sense gun control doesn`t take away your right to bear arms. God you`re so fucking stupid.

Why isn't there a Daisy Hogg twitter account following this soiboi around?

wrong kids died, unfortunately

that literally faggot put himself in the limelight... kys you piece of shit

The only common sense gun control should be proper stance,sight picture and trigger discipline.

People that attack the constitution are fair game.

what the fuck about his life is ruined? isnt he going to (((harvard)))?

>Sane people try to prevent an entitled little bastard from getting shittier.
>Try to shame him so he doesn't grow up to be a braindead, racist (R)etard-voting piece of dog shit.
>It works.
>Skinheads suddenly cry about bulling.

Fuck you.
Fuck you.
FUCK. YOU.

I thought bullying and shaming and judging fucking works, assholes?

And now you cucks don't like it?

Literally fuck tolerating skinheads, sexists, and eighteen year old smug MAGAt cunts.

Literally piss on your free speech.

We've finally figured it out.

We are going to judge you.
We are going to bully you.
We are going to shame you.
We are going to scare you.

You will have every evil fucking thing you preached flung back at you by OUR standards. And then you'll have a nervous fucking breakdown when everyone starts to treat shitty white nerds like dogs.

We're not afraid of you anymore, babydicks, or your impotent dumpster fire President who can't even keep a 30% approval rating.

He can't save you from what's coming.
And Republicans will be a powerless rump minority after 2020.
And you will be under SINGLE PARTY rule.

So rage the fuck on.

We'll just keep covering White America's grave with votes until Democrats have Stalin-tier power to fuck your shit up. :)

Attached: Donald Dumbfuck Holiday.png (960x960, 287K)

Yeah, really. You're going to Harvard, Hogg, is this teen?

Attached: antiantifa.png (537x537, 15K)

March For Life was MASSIVE, a wild success.
>The adulterous lifestyle breaks pair-bonding, passes diseases, cheapens life, and raises bastard children who tend to commit crimes.
>Just keeping our sisters from being roasties and old wine aunts would literally knock down dozens of problems at once.

I dont get it where was the multi trillion dollar propaganda infrastructure that waged war on Hogg while he waged war on American rights?

>for free
>implying George Soros doesn't pay me to remind you that Huckabee's brother fucks dogs and their father tried to cover it up while governor of Arkansas.

lol this pasta again

not gonna lie but, a nigga goin through a lot rn

seems David Hogg has mastered the arts of social climbing

Teen pregnancy and sex are down from 50 years ago.

Chad Hogg can still rekt rightards with a single word. It's a thing of beauty, truly.

>kid protesting on his own time vs faggot kid they made us listen to
This only helps our case pigboy, because all the liberal faggots said it was wrong to fucking criticize these gun grabbing faggots, but republican kids can't even fucking smile without every major media outlet trying to ruin their life.
So now can we throw Hogg in a wood chipper since its okay to shit on kids now?

It doesn't matter, libfags said it was wrong to criticize those liberal gun grabber kids but had a field day trying to ruin the life of a Trump supporting kid and threatening his life.

>yfw never realized Miley had a hotter coalburner sister

Attached: Noah Cyrus.jpg (1080x1080, 198K)

That's good and bad, since until about the 18th century most 1st children were born during the mother's teen years.
But if sex actually is down from the 60's and 70's that could mean we've learned a lesson.
Or it could mean we've unlearned how to be social and how to start a family.
Celibacy before marriage pays off best if you marry and then have kids. If you never marry, just being a hermit is not really an assistance to your DNA.
In any event
THIS BOY IS BEING PROPPED UP TO SLIDE MARCH FOR LIFE.

Literally nothing bad has happened to Hogg

Attached: 1508621389897.jpg (196x326, 30K)

>one kid was outspoken and engaging in national debate
>one kid was waiting for a bus and got assaulted by adults
hmmmm

Guntards give religious cults a bad name.

I think its hilarious u kids talking shit about david hogg. u wouldnt say this shit to him irl, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol.

David Hogg threw himself in to the media to make it all about him. Sandman didn't ask for any of this. Marked difference.

Difference is that he wanted the spotlight. He sought it out.

Why is this faggot still trying to stay relevant? Shouldn't he be getting back to his job as fry cook at the local Burger King?

Wow it's almost like David Hogg is a terrible person, while the MAGA kid is a good person.

We treat people differently based on their actions.

The difference here is that the kid wasn't fawning over the cameras like Hogg was spouting political opinions to everyone that would point a camera at him.

So everyone on Chan knows that Roastie is a problem
>and here I am explaining a cultural tool that the left uses to create roastie culture.
And at the same time, I'm exposing a massive group organized (march for life) and ready to destroy that tool (planned parenthood)
>you decide.

Reminder.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 2.53.31 PM.png (621x409, 83K)

So there I was... Standing in front in front of the Lincoln memorial with my MAGA hat on...

Attached: HEILHOGG2.png (813x789, 1.16M)

Hogg is a narcissist. He'll make a great journalist or politician someday.

Hogg used dead kids to gain public attention and kept on going.

Every tyrannic ruler disarmed the population before massacring said population.

The absolute state of liberals.

Attached: 253698547.png (688x748, 877K)

Puberty is a bitch.

proven false, now shes the WH press Secretary.

Parkland "survivor"

yw Moise

Good ol Pat knew everything that was coming. Does he have any solutions to this problem?

It infringes.

naming Jewish methods back in the day.

holy fuck the turbo cringe...
also nice loli physique

Attached: 1514330735345.png (947x816, 806K)

She looks like a fish.

Like what you like, man.

Attached: 1546816484096.jpg (768x768, 109K)

Get ready to get shot at, faggot.

The difference with Hogg was that his jaw never stopped flapping. The kid this past weekend didn’t utter a word when baited by larping astroturfer. Neither situation is comparable, in a any way.

Attached: hoggs.png (664x662, 352K)

yes david really, we were not very HAPPY you survived parkland.

Attached: hoggs2.png (1904x800, 2.56M)

YOUR 15 MINUTES ARE UP HOGG!

Your mistake is thinking the Left capable of critical thought and comparative analysis, and trying to reason with them.

If that were the case, this CovCath situation never would've exploded.

lil mf can get home schooled then while sucking CNN cock

Attached: 1545700603808.png (1000x1400, 113K)

my daughter knows billy ray and his son, business wise
she says once they are away from stalkers they are fairly cool
miley filmed her movie in the town i live in

this

need more Louis CK types to step it up

and Billy let his drunken buddies fk his own daughter

Laughed harder than I should have.

Brady Campaigner

One kid stood on the bodies of his dead classmates to get on CNN while the ROTC cadets who braved the bullets to save lives, one of them dying in the process, were memory holed because they were pro gun. One kid smiled instead of getting angry.

Hogg thrust himself into the limelight to appease his CIAN dad. Covington lads never asked for this. Huge difference.

You couldn’t even stage a successful resistance against your urge to get McDonald’s you fat fuck. Nobody’s scared of you we’re literally just kicking the shit and killing time until you worthless defective retards succumb to diabetic shock. You need to accept that only thing you’ll ever manage to achieve in your short pathetic life is having no chin and yet all the chins at the same time.

Attached: 32761CD4-282A-47FF-8140-6C96413A44AF.jpg (750x1103, 603K)

Not to mention, the nigga 35 years old. It's like Beverly Hills 90210 all over again.

we really are living in judge dredd world

Attached: 1415032283455.jpg (1894x1339, 786K)

>high schooler who was heralded as an intellectual on guns, a large social media following, and was even accepted in Harvard despite being below average
Vs.
>catholic kid who was lambasted on (((social media))) for smirking, was given hundreds if not thousands of death threats from political activists and (((blue check marks))), had bomb threats directed at his school, and nearly had his entire life ruined over lies
Give me his home address. I’ll scalp this fuckhead myself.

Attached: 21805122-9E14-4E48-8059-9F14239BF4BC.png (523x346, 66K)

Yeah, what is that? They all seem to do it. Goblins and chicken necks too.

You know what to do.

Attached: Noose.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>Every tyrannic ruler disarmed the population before massacring said population.
>The absolute state of liberals.

people like hogg think it will only be our side who gets massacred. he thinks he'll live in a nice dacha and get to watch the firing line from his window.

>writing a book

Attached: 1548130031890.gif (252x263, 2.99M)