Jan Irving exposes Joe Rogan

Damn, I used to hang with Jan. Interesting to see him on Infowars cause he's such an antizionist. You guys should check him out. He used to be into psychedelics then renounced them. He gave Joe his first DMT hit, and encouraged him to start his podcast.

Attached: joeroganjan.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/first-person-to-give-dmt-to-joe-rogan-eddie-bravo-reveals-darkness-behind-drug/
youtu.be/xdc-ucb7kZc
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1547336620513.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot link:

infowars.com/first-person-to-give-dmt-to-joe-rogan-eddie-bravo-reveals-darkness-behind-drug/

>200827033
Jan's a coked up government agent.

>Jan's a coked up government agent.
Weed was his thing, and he seemed like an autist

Yea i'm not listening to all that fucking shit. Can you plz just summarize why he says psychs are bad?

Just going to leave this here as to why the Rogan hate threads.

Attached: idiots.png (957x1128, 220K)

It was Howard Stern who gave Joe the Idea to start a Podcast after Joe was on his show.

As for psychedelics, they can go 50/50 on many people. I lost a lot of my friends from during them together, most of them just stopped everything great in their lives like their careers or hobbies and are in this state of spinning their wheels or were so badly damaged from a masaive trip it seems like they developed borderline personality disorder.

Having a low dose trip is fun and mindblowing but once you start just fucking blowing your head open with higher doses or just going straight to DMT....thats when you really harm yourself.

Where's ramzpaul?

This.

Attached: 1548207695110.jpg (652x310, 100K)

Thanks Joe, you fucking midget.

What a fucking worthless article.

Not sure. The left is targeting podcasters because they either are being red pilled or allow red pilled people on their podcasts. Almost every comedian podcast I listen to is mad about the whole SJW thing.

That dude has total gay face, almost bryan singer level. He has breathed on some cocks for sure.

Jan is an awesome researcher but an awful podcast host and interviewer. Dude really needs to stop getting high before he goes live.

No, Tom Green gave him the idea.
youtu.be/xdc-ucb7kZc

based

Attached: Guilty.jpg (574x771, 55K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1547336620513.webm

Attached: norogaine.jpg (1251x663, 115K)

> DURRRR THEY'RE SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THE SJWS, SUCH BASED JEWISH PODCASTERS!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (970x545, 268K)

>psychs are bad
if you have an iq above room temperature, you would know that

rogan is a kike trying to subvert and defang the new right

Attached: (((le centrists))).jpg (960x960, 118K)

le based jew husband and rasier of black daughters

Attached: joe_rogan.jpg (1404x860, 281K)

> used to hang with Jan
> can't spell name right

was he recently on infowars or is it old? Jan has denounced damn near everyone he's ever interviewed as a shill, bald Joe as well.

>DURRRR THEY'RE SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THE SJWS, SUCH BASED JEWISH PODCASTERS!!!!
they do have a use, the right has so few media allies, use them for what they're good for but remember they are kike pawns in the end

let them turn former SJWs away from that, but remember they are trying to keep people from going TOO right

their end game is to deflate the new angry young right

I used to read Dalrymple (Dr. Anthony Daniels) a lot. He's a brilliant jew