Should we overthrow the Venezuelan Government

Y/N

Attached: 0dd5b9d7fa93450c91d4c705cf5e3ff5-0dd5b9d7fa93450c91d4c705cf5e3ff5-0.jpg (960x611, 72K)

N

For nuke.

fuck no.
In anyway $ is done.

NO

Yes of course! Obviously we should support Trump no matter what, anybody who disagrees with policing the world is a communist enabling faggot. DEMOCRACY FUCK YEAA HUUURR DUUUUR TRUMP IS A GAWD

Y
FUCK THE RUSSIAN SHILLS, RUSSIAN SUBHUMAN GO FUCK YOURSELF

FUCK OFF SHILL

I'm venezuelan, living in Colombia, everyone has wanted an invasion to get Maduro out of power since a long time ago.

And for those who are saying that its because of oil reserves and stuff, STFU you don't know jack shit, Venezuelan Oil production has been on a steady decline, and even so everything we produce is already being sold almost for free to the chinese and russians as ways to pay our huge debt to them.

And Maduro has given them more resources than just oil, basically the chinks/russians own the country

No incentive for us. Keep shitty third worlders and their buisness in their shitty countries

>This same person got mad at Trump for pulling out of Syria

N

>Billions of dollars worth of oil
>No incentive

My God, an American is truly a dumb creature.

Y

I want a Latina refugee gf ngl, and hopefully Venezuela becomes like its old self, aka before Chavez was elected

Not our job, fuck off. America First.

Yes
Get the South American nations to lead the intervention, though, and make sure any war refugees are quickly sent back to Venezuela

Fuck no. Venezuela is no threat to us. Why the hell can't we just stay out of countries that aren't bothering us?

Nope

A canadian fpbp? The world is changing...

>Venezuela sponsors communism worldwide (parties like Podemos and United left)
>No threat to us

Few years of Russian propaganda and an American is demoralized... Yet again and again

Yes.
Just remember that the execution method should follow South American traditions.

Attached: Blackhawk-UH-60.jpg (1300x864, 165K)

Yes you will because oil always come handy, you've done it too many times and this will be no exception but this time you're bringing war, death and destabilization to our own continent and the shit will prolly reach you.

I would support assisting people who want to overthrow the Venezuelan government. I don't think there's a reason for the US to send their own armed forces

Attached: IMG_5634.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

keep this anti american shit off our boards you fucking shitskin

Y

I'm against intervention unless it involves killing commies. Besides, this won't be like the middle east. There won't be a guerrilla uprising. This will be over as fast as panama.

N

They serve the world better by being a shining example of what happens when you put a bus driver in charge of an economy.