Jews are pushing paganism

And retards are falling for it

Attached: 1548285389581.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eQCJQhTeojo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_against_Communism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jew push Christcuckery and atheism too, what's your point?

Meh, I'm half Jewish and I do think paganism is better than Catholicism, Baptism, and Pentecostalism. Quakerism is better than Paganism, though. I'm actually much more sympathetic to Buddhism and Quakerism than I am to Judaism.

Not big on Odinism, but it's fine. But Slavic, Hellenic, and Celtic paganism are beautiful religions IMO.

faganism is cool. relax, Jews wouldn't push that.

The only legit pagans were the Vikings so your answer comes as no surprise

thats why kikes hate catholics the most out of any other group right?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eQCJQhTeojo

Attached: fa1v52nqd3ux.jpg (600x600, 41K)

*paganism
sorry, didn't mean any disrespect

...you literally have to be retarded to say what you just said. Possibly every single culture on the planet practiced some form of paganism at one point in time. Kill yourself, you're a shame to the vikings.

Jew push the gay pozzed anti white form of any religion. Yet they never support the based forms like The Order tier Odinism or sedevacantist traditional Catholicism.

Why would you ever base your spirituality, something that affects your outlook on yourself, the nature of the world, and the nature of your relationship with it on a fucking internet meme

Without wars one cant be devoted to certain gods. These neo Pagans are just retards.

Catholics are the most left-wing Christians, WTF are you talking about?

>haha holocaust
Catchy title. Too bad the vocals in that are garbage.

Religion is not a fix for the JQ. Ovens are a fix for the JQ.

>We need to take back our culture!
>and forget about the last ~2000 years!

Attached: 1542760852648.jpg (735x590, 63K)

>"I know we Cuckstians ruined all of your countries with our Jew-worship and handed over all institutions and wealth to Jews, but if we worship Jews some more then we'll definitely defeat the Jews!"

Attached: 1547519722802.jpg (1080x1350, 125K)

I’m descended from actual Vikings and you’re a short homely little kike. Cope

Would you defend a Muslim Europe if Europe was Muslim for 500 years?

of course they are. the west didn’t exist before christianity. they want to destroy it at its very foundation.

Attached: BFE509C1-5C02-4C00-AFBE-E900ECE64A24.jpg (1920x1080, 495K)

Doesn't change that what you said was 85IQ tier

Trad Catholics? Definitely not. Left wingers get ex-communicated.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_against_Communism

>Imagine not know the history of Rome or Greece and their effect on the west
Lost

White race has been around for tens of millennia cumsack

Not all leftists are communists. Look up demographics, Catholics are the most left-wing, and in America include a fuck ton of spics.

christianity is literally the foundation of western civilization. take it away and it crumbles as it has been.

Attached: 1546931087648.jpg (390x478, 47K)

That's a dumb question because Muslim Europe would be nothing like Christian Europe. Do you think nothing in Europe's past 2000 years is worth defending?

Attached: 1546203245866.jpg (652x1024, 139K)

True. To deny this is denying reality. The Church built the Europe we all love on the foundations of Rome/Greece.

Attached: 1548202381373.png (1251x585, 180K)

>let me tell you about your history
>M-muh heritage

Attached: 1520876914177.png (403x334, 100K)

>Stupid pagan doesn't get that a computer is only as good as its operating system.

Jesus was a norwegian man, christianity is part of the european history since 8000 years ago, the church bought a lot of progress, prosperity and no preventable diseases. Begone fedora tipper!

>Catholics are the most left leaning
Yeah, a lot of them were deceived by the teaching of the faggot popes of Vat 2. If Vatican 2 is gone and we get a real pope Catholics are going to be the farthest right on the compass on social issues, and moderate on economic (We just need to teach them the difference between private Charity and Welfare)

Notice also the constant shilling of Gnosticism on pol. The Jews want you to worship Odin or Lucifer. Their biggest fear is goyim in the west being chrismated into the Russian Orthodox Church en masse.

Attached: 1546348717305.jpg (960x783, 69K)

You're right. Christian Europe has been remarkably pro Jew through its history. From when it was first established, to now. You people always being up how often Jews were expelled, I ask you why they had to be expelled more than once. And I then tell you because Jews were the only group permitted to engage in money lending and banking and were often employed as high ranking court members and diplomats. Christians allowed Jews to become as they are today because they restricted banking to them. They paved the way for Jews to own the world and subvert us to this very day. If Christians would have put their foot down and killed/ expelled them all permanently we wouldn't be where we are now.
The anti Jewish elements have and will continue to be the pagan remnants of Europe that mixed into Catholicism. It's no wonder that Jews became even more powerful after the Protestant Reformation, when Christians stripped away the pagan influence on the church and embraced fully semitic beliefs.

Attached: 1546475707802.png (1681x2802, 246K)

I'd unironically wish that was true over the reality of him being a Jew cult leader who got sold to the goyim like sloppy seconds.

>Russian Orthodox Church
The sock puppet church of Putin?
Couldn't be me

Attached: orthodox.png (1212x1564, 1.68M)

Attached: 1546654580607.png (800x800, 309K)

>Christian Europe has been remarkably pro Jew through its history.
Compared to who exactly?

T.achmed

Sounds like when faggots claim they are Christians.
Jews corrupt everything. This is nothing new. The only thing of debate is whether the object being corrupted was designed to be so from the beginning. Christianity being a Semitic religion doesn't put brownie points in it's favor.

Attached: 1530243242077.jpg (720x960, 68K)

kys bosnian scum

Changing the coat of paint won't save Christianity now. It has reached max entropy. You could elect a literal Hitler Youth member and nothing would change. Oh wait that's been tried already lol.

At the end of the day Christianity has to be able to do four things:
1) Reject open borders and multiculturalism
2) Reject LGBT and the gay agenda
3) Reject Jewish interests and stop pandering to Semites
4) Reject the Holocaust as the cornerstone of all Western society

Christians aren't going to do any of those things, which is why they've entered into Late Stage Christianity where they can only find spiritual meaning by attempting to graft themselves onto Jews like a tumor. Jews are now running the West and the "strong" religion, which is why bullshit like Christian Zionists and "Judeo-Christians" are now a thing, and why the pews everywhere else are empty.

Christians have to forcefully declare in public, right now, today, that they will not bow down to Judaism, and until they do that they will continue to decline. In case you hadn't noticed, the reason Islam is growing is because they WON'T bow down to Jews. They have a spine. Christians do not.

>Rome was fine until Christians come
Rome was fucked beyond relief before Constantine
>Crusades were a failure
Muslims and Jews died and we held Jerusalem for a couple of decades, which is pretty good considering the distance of Jerusalem to mainland Europe.
Pray for a return of this Catholicism. Jews will be BTFO

Nice focus on the meme and not on the actual statement of the post.

Are there alot of jews in canada? Its always leafs and asians who defend them.

>Rome was only great in the very last years of it's unity
>Not it's centuries expanding and changing the face of western civilization until it arrived at that point
>I don't know why the republic fell and the empire rose
>I think Christianity saved the empire despite long lasting problems that were accumulating
>Or the fact that the empire didn't last long after being christianized
To say that Christianity tanked the empire I think is false, but holy fuck are you delusional.

>Pray for a return of this Catholicism. Jews will be BTFO
The power of the religion came from white people, not from some Jewish faith. Why do you think the Romans conquered all that land in the first place?

If you are implying Christianity destroyed the Roman Empire, then why didn't the Eastern Roman Empire fell like the Western did?

>then why didn't the Eastern Roman Empire fell like the Western did?
Because it was a homogeneous ethnostate of Greeks.

I did not make that implication, I specifically said otherwise. I was saying the dude saying that Constantine converting somehow saved the empire was delusional. The eastern half was much more wealthy and didn't have the same barbarian migration issue the west did. Plus if you're ruling a smaller area that speaks the same language it's a lot easier. When you're a certain size you become unstable.

>300 views
WOW TOTAL SHILL CAMPAIGN!

>Jews are pushing paganism
source ?

besides this idiot ?

I can't affirm that the conversion of Constantine saved the Western Empire since it fell anyway, but I do think that the Rome somewhat lived to this day in spirit (not in a political state of course) because of the traditions of the Latin Church.

It’s amazing how gay you are.

I think Rome survived due to the Renaissance when we discovered their texts and culture again much more broadly than before.
There are some aspects of Rome that are actually terrible though. Like the idea of not having to be ethnically Roman to be a citizen and it's eventual expansion to other peoples. We've definitely retained that in America.

I feel like you don't know anything about paganism at all... how cringey.

Attached: no-jews.jpg (1024x474, 78K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 13.22.10.png (1102x553, 400K)

Coming for YOU KIKES

Attached: giphy (2).gif (440x300, 1.28M)

What's the source of your flag

Attached: desuuu.png (865x807, 821K)

Attached: 1513519210781.jpg (928x2049, 604K)

Cuckstians think the pagan resurgence is a Jew-driven/cripplechan thing and cannot possibly be organic, and they think this way because they refuse to accept the obvious:
1) Christianity lost its moral authority in 1965
and
2) People aren't going to believe in a Jew cult just because it's "tradition" when that tradition has run out of gas and no one believes in it anymore due to (1). The only cogent argument put forth on Jow Forums in favor of continued loyalty to that Jewish sect is that some white people might still be worshiping it somewhere, and that's good enough apparently. Meanwhile, those worshipers look like picture related.

No thanks. Christianity is sailing on pure inertia but the downward turn is finally starting to happen. And since people don't want to be edgy atheists or depressed nihilists, they return to their ancestors' beliefs and to the old ways before Christianity. The phenomenon isn't hard to understand at all. Shills just don't like it because it means they'll never get their LARP dreams of DEUS VULTing through nigger neighborhoods with a sword and Teutonic armor on. Like that was ever going to happen anyway.

Attached: Judeo-Christians6.jpg (740x492, 201K)

The Latin Church kept a lot of Roman culture, This is undeniable.
The Renaissance was responsible for bringing back some forgotten Pagan aesthetics like nudity, but things like Roman Law, Roman Senate, etc. all lived through the Latin Church and the Papal States.

Attached: 1488328024_giphy (2).gif (800x448, 2.47M)

Attached: 1548033393739.jpg (1199x1200, 226K)

Catholicism was best because it was Pagan and spanned western Europe.
Some people think Protestants are best because it freed them from Kings and out power in their own hands, while also removing the extraneous pagan elements of the Catholics.
Some people think Orthodox is best because it retains a strong hierarchy in the church and can't be as easily changed as Catholicism, while also being a more pure form of Christianity too.

Daily reminder: The Renaissance was a return to pagan ideals.

I find it interesting that a return to pagan roots was common throughout European history, until now when Christians call this traditional yearning mere LARPing. Christians have been retaining their love for their pagan roots for centuries and now they reject it entirely. How... interesting.

Because they've replaced their love of their race and culture with a love of Jews, who have no culture.

Attached: 1547519770305.jpg (800x532, 175K)

I’m not a pagan but I don’t need to be one much less an expert to identify a fat sisterwitch redditor either. Nothing could possibly outcringe the basic bitch urban outfitter spell kits you probably buy. Whatever brings you and your catbaby joy tho

Evangelicals =/= Apostolic Christians.
No Apostolic Church is as Israel cocksucker as American protestants.

I think that's actually part of the rationale - preferability over the inhumane treatment found in the bible. Seems like I heard that somewhere.

Attached: 15095444_1161136740608820_7438780048615724103_n.jpg (261x215, 12K)

"Inhumane treatment" is from the old testament, not new.

Attached: 1546487108396.png (852x1113, 156K)

Attached: 1546203809978.jpg (905x787, 238K)

I mean...we could still do it, but it'll be with big axes and manly beards covered in blue paint and high as fuck on bog myrtle and mushrooms. Honestly...it's gonna be a better time, and the armor was gonna be inconvenient in gun fights anyway. Bear skins with kevlar bros...

Carry a seax on your chest rig and grow a beard. Make Jow Forums have a heart attack.

redpill yourself on tikkun olam and the kikes' vision of the world under their control. Part of it is that the kikes only want Abrahamic religion in the world.

Attached: 1534032625641.png (3624x1709, 464K)