WHY ARE WHITE WOMEN SUCH DEGENERATE WHORES

>be me
>have crush on this childhood friend
>sweet catholic girl, parents are family friends that met in church
>currently dating local college Chadovsky
>comes crying to me one day outta nowhere
>"why are men such assholes"
>merchant.jpg
>painfully listen to all her man rants,her cringey af tirade about her feelings, make her laugh,accompany her on her shopping trips, all that beta bullshit
>she's giving subtle hints, a smile here, a touch there, my radar's beeping madly
>SEE_YA_LATER_VIRGINS.jpg
>suddenly doesn't show up to college for 2 days
>When I finally get a hold of her, she's cold and distant
>Learn from mutual friend that she blew Chadovsky after he broke up with his current sex toy and texted her late that night drunk
>friends give me that "poor guy got cucked after all he went through" look
>humiliated.jpg

DONT FUCKING STRING ME ALONG WITH ALL OF YOUR GODDAMN BULLSHIT IF YOU'RE GONNA END UP BLOWING YOUR FUCKING EX LIKE A DEPRAVED SEX ADDICT SLUT YOU FILTHY WHORE

THERE IS LITERALLY NO HOPE FOR WHITE WOMEN, THEY ARE PREDATORY FUCKS THAT'LL USE YOU THEN DISCARD YOU WITHOUT A MOMENTS THOUGHT WHEN YOU'VE OUTLASTED YOUR PURPOSE TO THEM. SENTIENT SEX DOLLS WHEN?

Attached: 1511875419251.png (500x500, 170K)

Get better looking

She’s probably like a 9/10 Stacy and you an 8/10. You need to lower your standards to a 5/10 if you want a chick to not use you as a beta cuck rebound

You fucks love preaching about how white people ought to make more babies, how the fuck is that a viable option when white women are degenerate shallow whores that love guzzling on Chad cock until they've been discarded like the filthy cumdumpsters they are?

So I am doomed to court trollish women that have lowered their own unreal standards cause they're rejects themselves yet have the gall to act like their doing me a favour?

posted about this a while back...you are doing it wrong.

Find the fat friend, be nice to her...make her fall in love with you. Keep it platonic but never pay attention to the ones you want to fuck.Eventually the hot ones will gravitate to you our of jealousy.

Women have always been shallow whores.
Your dad and his didn't seem to have a problem knocking one up.

This isn't a new problem.
Quit bitching

This is how the real world works. Men must go for women below their level of attractiveness to find loyalty. Women can go for men far above their level of attractiveness. It’s just the unspoken unwritten rule. It’s how the dating and marriage market works

And on top of this men don’t generally ditch their wives. At worst a husband finds a mistress but still loves his wife. And women aren’t as hurt by cheating so long as it’s just sex and no emotional connection.

you should order some slav girl from ebay if you are beta

Man why the fuck do I have to play all these bullshit games to get pussy, its not like I have a lot of free time considering I have shitloads of homework and assignments,I fucking envy Chads and homos, all they seem to do is whistle and get instantly laid.

Lmao cuck

You didn't make a move, you weren't assertive about what you want and he was - end of story, learn from it

It’s not like it’s a big deal. You work harder for it thus you enjoy it far more when you get it. I prefer things this way actually.

Yeah and get viral AIDS, Hemorrhoids and god knows what the fuck else swimming in that cesspool they call a vagina. No thanks

Ask the men of previous generations why women are skanks now. Hint: Men gave women the vote; men allowed feminism; men allowed the Pill. All because men wanted to be degenerate, too.

>doing a bunch of womanly shit with a woman
Start as you mean to continue

Hope you learned your lesson OP.

But I'm afraid you still have a ways to go.

P.S. And now your generation celebrates and embraces and fosters the degeneracy. Want to change it, change yourselves first.

that is women for you...don't like it, become a fag
you don't need to do much. Just be friends with the hog, she will feed you info out of love, use it to your advantage

Work harder is an understatement for a guy like me, to court the whores of today I'll have to navigate the sea of orbitors and betas that surround her, only to get outdone by 6'4 Chad with blonde hair blue eyes that literally walked in and flashed his bulge

It's not her fault that you're a spineless cuck.

Very good point made here. Though it’s far to the point for people to understand in this pc world we live in

Stop trying to meet women on tindr and in bars. What wholesome hobbies or social networks do you participate in? None? Then how the fuck do you plan on meeting a wholesome woman? You aren't going to meet an angel online or at a bar.
Join a hiking, rock climbing club etc. Volunteer at a homeless shelter. Take a culinary class. Do something you imagine the perfect woman doing in her spare time. News flash, an easy slut you meet at a bar is an easy slut who frequents bars.

I don't know if you know but it is almost normal for a "ex" to give you a farewell blow or sex. what is the problem here?