Yup

Attached: nathan sutherland.png (761x818, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/arizona-nurse-charged-sexually-assaulting-incapacitated-woman-was-once-christian-n961971
azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2019/01/23/hacienda-healthcare-sexual-assault-case-who-nathan-sutherland-nurse/2659072002/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(((sutherland)))

don't forget, she is not only in a coma, but severely disabled

I wonder how many white dudes had to provide their DNA to prove they didn't father a nigger baby

She is not actually in a coma, media is wrong. She is EXTREMELY disabled, however. Also she is Native American.

Resembles a black Charles Manson

There is NO way that scummy looking nigger is an RN. CNA maybe. Perhaps a medical assistant.

>Literal braindead mother in coma since age 3
>Has healthy child

Women unequivocally BTFO. Artificial wombs (((soon))).

Attached: 1548267883504.jpg (600x400, 31K)

Isn't it morally better and less harm to society to rape a quadriplegic coma patient than a conscious woman? Seems like it should be like a quarter of the sentence. It is practically a victimless crime.

Attached: tumblr_pfohvs9Hfs1xhdcijo5_1280.jpg (1280x1887, 160K)

Thats awful, my uncle in in a coma but still has a great career and family. Even started his own business.

Who hired a hobo to be a nurse?

>Also she is Native American.

That kid is going to have a weird life knowing hes a rape baby birthed from a nigger and a disabled injun, sound like a literary characters background lmao.

"On Tuesday, Micheaels released a statement saying the family "would like to make clear that their daughter is not in a coma."

"She has significant intellectual disabilities as a result of seizures very early in her childhood," the statement read. "She does not speak but has some ability to move her limbs, head and neck. Their daughter responds to sound and is able to make facial gestures. The important thing is that she is a beloved daughter, albeit with significant intellectual disabilities. She has feelings, likes to be read to, enjoys soft music, and is capable of responding to people she is familiar with, especially family."

The difference between being in a coma and being in a vegetative state is that a patient in a coma is completely unresponsive, does not react to light or sound, cannot feel pain and whose eyes remain closed. Comas normally last for a finite period of time – days, weeks or even months, according to the non-profit American Hospice Foundation.

A patient in a vegetative state is still unconscious, but such a condition can be characterized by involuntary eye movement, teeth-grinding and facial expressions. Some patients in a vegetative state can remain so for years or indefinitely."

not in a coma, media is always wrong

i bet he even votes democrat

True but if you're raping comatose people you're probably doing other shady ass shit.

>my uncle in in a coma but still has a great career
>Even started his own business.
wut

I bet he calls white people racist lol

Either way this proves that women can be literal zombies and still produce living children with minimal side effects.

Attached: native.png (746x673, 103K)

>she's not white
*place gun down

You're probably wondering how I got myself in this situation

the coma woman was obviously asking for it

>victim hasn't developed beyond a small child
Does this make him a pedo?

well, that is not surprising

hey, i-isn't that a nigger!?

If she was white she wouldn't give a shit

This is the state of the country we live in, to the point that people only care about themselves and their own race

She is definitely a liberal democrat

Attached: b3mc4ArW2oAiDf8Y-L7HwvuwVX2h9tcZ01C3Rhn7jk8.jpg (572x566, 116K)

>Oh my god she is the same race as me, it suddenly matters!
This is why white people are superior.

We Bene Tleilax now.

Pic related, got the idea when he rolled out of bed. Seasonal work, yeah, but doing a double french door at some rich fucks house made up for that.

Attached: 5x2.jpg (546x325, 21K)

it was an oppressed black man.

Ironically as a white guy I was apathetic on race, but all the anti-white hatred has turned me into exactly what the left accuses all white people of being - vehemently racist.

Fuck non-whites :^)

They thought he would be great at keeping an eye on two things at once.

britbong paper was reporting this as "Christian male impregnates vegetable"

That's a white man!

>When you are so fucking stupid you don't use a condom to fuck coma patients
Fucking nigger deserves it.

Fucking fake news, at least make this believable. A male pavement ape with a nursing cert? Comon.

Abort the child

She went into her coma at 3. She has never developed. He is a pedophile.

They grew a new Ducan Idaho

Has the pregnant woman complained?
I think we need to get both sides of the story before we start pointing fingers or judging.

are these bitches now appropriating rape for their culture? what the fuck is happening to the left

Can you fucking imagine?
Your child is born and you dodge the birth defect bullet. 3 years into it, she looks to be a healthy happy toddler, no early problems so far. Then seizures lead to forever a heavily mentally disabled child.

Jesus Christ I hate normalfags so much. Just kill the fucking thing it's not even human

Euthanasia is more humane at this point, really.

PROTESTANTS BTFO - this guy was a CHRISTIAN RAPPER:

>Arizona nurse charged with sexually assaulting incapacitated woman was once Christian rapper

>The Arizona nurse accused of sexually assaulting an incapacitated female patient at a Phoenix long-term care center was once part of a Christian rap duo with his sister.

>Nathan Sutherland, who was arrested Wednesday and charged with sexual assault and vulnerable adult abuse, performed under the name SLS or Sleeplessouljaz, his former pastor told NBC News.

>“That was back in the early days, him and his sister had a rap act,” said Pastor Marie Mosley of the Faith Center West Family Church in Mesa, Arizona.

>Sutherland, 36, appeared in court for the first time Wednesday. He was released on $500,000 cash bail.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/arizona-nurse-charged-sexually-assaulting-incapacitated-woman-was-once-christian-n961971

What kind of heretical shit are you teaching in your "churches," Protties?

He's not, he was an LVN
azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2019/01/23/hacienda-healthcare-sexual-assault-case-who-nathan-sutherland-nurse/2659072002/

>y’all
Why the fuck do they speak like that

Not cool, not cool.

This would make a great fucking movie

I am pretty sure most men who dont look like Mr T on AIDS would have to be paid to approach a native woman.

surprise fucking surprise. its a nigger !

Every jamaican or haitian that goes to college goes for a nursing degree.

ALL RAPISTS BEEZ WYPIP.........oh surprise surprise another nigger with the muh dikk.

Typical Nigger Behavior

Attached: AF7A69A2-D7BC-44AB-8E94-DD9A92CDA50B.jpg (400x400, 21K)

So it wasn't horrifying until she found out it was a injun girl?
WTF is wrong with these people?

Attached: jags fan.gif (198x189, 1.46M)

well at least no one can say he used a condom.

Attached: 1502832135013.jpg (1024x800, 376K)

Still a coal burner

What?
WHAT?
No way.

What really happened was a wytboi snuck into his home and jerked him off in his sleep so he could inject it into the potatoes snatch and frame him.

Attached: kek helmet.jpg (239x239, 16K)

Reminder that they literally want whites dead

Is it possible to rape a vegetable?
i bet he did not know she was pregnant
Good police work. . . black baby whitish mom

>Collect DNA samples from victim
>Collect DNA samples from staff
>Find match

Good ol fashined bolice work xdd

Attached: brainlet.jpg (400x506, 36K)

Anybody has a picture of the woman?

Likely not.

Imagine being a dude who literally raped someone who has been a vegetable since the age of 3.

Imagine how fucking sad and pathetic this guys life must be.

Attached: le56__face_basic_by_neetsfagging322297_dbvbi68-250t.jpg (320x250, 16K)

This. Breeding stumps when?

lmfao that's some Cormac McCarthy shit.

Attached: 1458409859072.jpg (512x566, 103K)

couldn't collect social security then user

But the kekistanis at t_D told me that black men are based?

Did the cops beat the shit out of him before taking him in?

>(raped!!)
thank god she spelled that out for us I wasn't sure what to think

:3

Attached: 1461610609656.png (550x562, 240K)

They knew this whole time since the half niglet baby was born. Was it really that hard to crack the case?

>lazy eyed blackcel
just rape a comatose girl!

that's not a jewish name you bellend, sutherland is a county in the northern tip of scotland. also he's clearly a nigger not a kike.

mcarthy's use of the word nigger is an art form in itself

That's pretty normal behavior for niggers. I'm sure it's quite common

My colored coworkers were talking about this at work. I knew immediately when I heard it the perp probably wasn’t white. Found name of clinic where it happened and it was entirely in Spanish. Couldn’t find a picture of the shuggah daddy. Did not disappoint.

Attached: EB6429DD-5463-436A-BFD1-75FDEE3FF8DE.jpg (711x1024, 109K)

Now now don't be rushed to judge

Awww Americans do have culture after all

*pulls out meat secpter

At least the baby will know which nigga is the father

It'd make a great movie.

Why is the word “rape” in quotations?

Have we considered the possibility that it was a sexual emergency?

thas rite, he a christian white boi
why dem whipepo always be rapin n shieet user?
we gettin dem black izhraelis up in heah, dey set u straight crackka,
thas rite
white crackka ass mufugga bix nood
thas rite

Attached: Not_A_Lie_If Everybody.jpg (663x543, 73K)

LPN pending revocation

>Christian raper
Checks out

His name's buck, and he's here to fuck

Good point. They had to do the politically correct thing and test the one white male gay nurse. Kek. Someone's going to have a droopy eyed grand kid to baby sit. Looking back, those based southerners did the right thing back in the fifties and sixties. Hindsight always proves right side was correct.

wtf I love rapists now

>Where are her nudes.
Is this it, pol? Is this how WW3 starts?

Attached: 1548211641866.jpg (600x445, 55K)

>She went into her coma at 3.
Jesus christ what a terrible life. Euthanasia needs to be legalized, this is absurd. That's like being buried alive for decades.

36 years old huh, looks like a fucked up 50 yo prison inmate.

is this hell? did I die? what the fuck

of course it's a fucking white male again

>She is EXTREMELY disabled, however. Also she is Native American.
Welcome to the department of redundancy department.

And she's also raped by a nigger.

Din he do sumfin?

I think it got raped because it got pussy.

You've been in a coma for 12 years.
We're trying a new approach.

Please wake up.

Attached: geisha.jpg (1271x703, 360K)