Pol was right

Demoncrats really do sacrifice babies. WTF???

google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-celebrates-legalizing-abortion-until-birth-as-catholic-bishops-question-cuomos-faith.amp

Attached: FA6AEBA0-E624-4B74-9B9D-88072885B967.png (1123x1688, 863K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Siuux6X4I_E
youtube.com/watch?v=7fGU5R2qBDc
youtube.com/watch?v=0htVXjPH_9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NY = highest jew pop
>sacrificing black babies
what did jews mean by this

None of us ever said that, this is not a christcuck board

How do you even kill a fully developed baby? Wouldn't it clog the vacuum?

When the head comes out they begin to punch it. Babies have soft head so it goes to mush.

Silly faggot

Jews sacrifice babies born or unborn. What’s new ?

OY VEY GOYIM IT'S NOT BLOOD LIBEL

They pull it apart with tools inside and crush the skull

Ah, the safety of a mother's womb.

with Trump cutting off the supply with destroying human trafficking networks the evil elite need their young blood and stem cells to prevent age related diseases. whose to tell if a baby is 'aborted' the mother won't care as long as it's gone even if it's alive and secreted away

forgot to add where do people like Soros spend most their time in the U.S.? wouldn't be NY would it, hmmmm strange

but first they cut the throat so it can't scream. True story.

It used to be. I'm not happy about where things have gone.

If he is not excommunicated the church is apostate.

I don't think it was ever a Christian board so much as an early adopter of exiting the age of mandatory militant atheism and becoming a place where it was acceptable once again to be Christian without being ostracized.

Who Queermo?

Kill all the babies, we have an overpopulated planet as it is. Quit worrying about other peoples business, fuckwits.

yes

> “World is Overpopulated” meme
Nigga get the fuck out of here, and if the world is so overpopulated, why don’t you tell Africa to stop having 10 children all the time and stop giving aid to them.

They should be excommunicating him, not questioning his faith.

Dude I’m not an anti abortion activist. I have always thought some people shouldn’t reproduce but aborting up until birth for any reason not just for the health of the mother? I think it’s too far. I’m not even a good Christian but this shit worries me. These people aren’t even hiding what they are anymore.

God’s wrath incoming.

>"the procedure could be done until the mother's due date if the woman's health is endangered or if the fetus is not viable."

Attached: 1483064890967.gif (492x376, 339K)

Don’t get our hopes up. God went to the store to get a pack of cigs.

It’s dumb as fuck. It takes two to make a baby. Also, aborting is unhealthy. It leads to higher incidence in cancer and may lead to mental illness in some cases where the mother may regret the decision, etc.

What do you expect, Moloch is hungry.

A kike gotta kike.

They are just acorns you bigots, not babies!

Attached: file.png (958x520, 66K)

SLIDE THREAD
FUCK YOU YOU LIBERAL PIECE OF SHIT

>aborting up until birth for any reason not just for the health of the mother?
Did you not read your own article? That's literally what this is.

Attached: my_body_my_choice.jpg (672x372, 75K)

yea this is just too fucking much, if i maed a poll in my city i guess 99% would say it's crazy to abort up until the birth, thats like killing a baby that could even survive in incubator, the fuck are you doing out ther murica bros

NY has always been pretty fucked up, but it honestly seems like ever since Trump became the President they've been going balls to the wall with making his home state the exact opposite of what vales he reflects through his administration. Intentionally done out of spite? Probably.

Seems a bit like a (((coencidence))) that this was passed in a state that has the highest Jewish American population. Don't cha think? Where there's probably a lot of Jewish doctors.... Really gets the noggin joggin.

Don't forget, now it doesn't even have to be a doctor that performs it. A 'midwife' is now able to legally perform an abortion. I guess those MLM scams with toxic essential tree oils will finally have a legitimate business model.

They don't call it Jew York for nothing. There are folks out there advocating for being able to kill a child up to the age of 3, justified by the assertion that they won't be able to remember anything until around that age anyway.

Until birth ???? Like a 8 month year old ?
B...But Liberal always told us they wouldn't kill Babys and that and .... a bunch of cells .... 4 month WTF

Iam pro Abortion .... but this is straight up murder !!

People have always said abortion was a sacrifice to Moloch, faggot.

I'm an atheist, and this doesn't stop abortion loonies from being Moloch worshipers.

>vales
Values

>There are folks out there advocating for being able to kill a child up to the age of 3
pfft yeah, I'm gonna need proof of that

Attached: 1544215962058.png (572x380, 356K)

learn to google you retarded faggot redditor

Yes abortion killing niggers is a good thing, but it is still wrong and a better solution would be the removal of all niggers to south Africa and the end to the infanticide.

until mother's due date buddy. that means more that means 9 months, that means even kids that could be saved and live through incubator, if mother wants them dead, they can kill them. and whoever wants to perform it can, no need for doctor. i almost want to think this is fake news.

sounds impossible but the slippery slope keeps getting proven right. they will get there soon enough.

It's true. Abortion is just the same old sacrificial rituals thinly veiled behind science and medicine.

Attached: childsacrificethennow.jpg (680x378, 58K)

how is 8 months different from 7 1/2 months. Its not, quit being a faggot.

Fuck stop saying that our when roe v. Wade comes back up and they bash it down for privacy they might claim religious freedom

WTF.....

>redditor
i've been here since before 4channel was even a thing faggot
I'm not doubting that's where the slope leads to, but I think even that's currently too brazen for the fanatics atm

THAT'S AFRICAAND ASIA'S FAULT THE WEST NEEDS MORE BABIES

So basically abortions about a year after the baby is born will be next.

Attached: 1535151096198.png (514x536, 341K)

Damn, pro-lifers were right about the slippery slope. So much for "bundles of cells"

They're too busy with excommunication of those highschool kids in KY for the sin of smiling at an indian.

Remember when America was considered "behind the times" compared to Europe when it came to abortion, and people always pointed out how it was because America was filled with a bunch of bible thumping rednecks?
We now have the loosest abortion laws in the world.

The health of the mother is not clearly defined. It's just like prenups in court cases. ANYTHING can be for the health of the mother, even if she decides her husband is too abusive, or she thinks she's a tranny MtF and would go insane if she couldn't truly "be a man"

The biggest problem is as laws get more lax and the taboo gets normalized, it only begets more decadent laws.

Found the democrat whores new dildo. youtube.com/watch?v=Siuux6X4I_E

This country is nuts bros. This is unbelievable.

YEAH? WELL THEY MET THEIR MATCH WITH ME. I KICK NIGGERS ASSES FOR FUN

if cognition is the basis of determining the threshold of abortion and you already allow abortion up to birth, there is nothing special that passing the birth canal does to confer cognition on a baby, so really abortion should, to be internally logically consistent, be extended to anywhere from 1.5-3 years of age, more or less depending on the individual progress

My wife and I were discussing this earlier. She implied that they give the baby a lethal injection, but that seems like it would be dangerous to the mother as well, so she might be retarded.

Attached: 1447367505768.jpg (746x718, 214K)

>totally righteous and completely acceptable

All of you freaks will burn in Hell.

Attached: 1508715265740.jpg (800x533, 121K)

You need to buy a new wife bro

females who allow this and vote for this are evil

Nah, she's alright. Came with a trust fund, so I can't complain too much.

meh, i guess i found this asperger's guy who argues that 2 year olds can be killed because apparently they can't communicate.
youtube.com/watch?v=7fGU5R2qBDc

youtube.com/watch?v=0htVXjPH_9M

Monstrous.

Things like that makes me believe that hell indeed might be not empty place, contrary to some concepts.

While one can make a case for ''good'' coming from God, I don't think it's a matter of whether one can be righteous without believing in God, because you can be. The question is what motivation one have to do what is 'right'', and right can be interpreted subjectively on the basis of science, and science cannot tell us what is moral and what is not, thus Christian faith and doctrine is crucial to maintain what western world build so far, otherwise we would end up in a nasty place where Hitler and the likes of him like Mao, Stalin etc. could be justified and their ways be continued with lesser resistance than ever before, pedophiles could make far more plausible cases for abolishing the age of consent, forced labor and prostitution, more sever restrictions of civic freedom, etc., a whole lot of customs and rules would be challenged leading to social stress and at some point to bloodshed, and in the name of what? Belief in supernatural being doesn't have to be (at least in the case of Christian doctrine) disturbing factor in being being reasonable and critically thinking, there is no point in making a list here but I will just name Georges Lemaître, Belgian Catholic priest who came up with what is today known as Big Bang Theory.

Both sides will always have nasty parts to them, there will be ''believers'' calling hell and eternal damantion on unbelievers, twisting scriptures to feed their ignorance, prejudice and hatred to spread and justify evil, just like there will be atheists who will make sure to measure up to them. Guess we will have to wait for change of power in NY and hope that whoever will be governing that state, will do something about that inhuman law. No matter how you look at it, 10 month unborn baby is no different than born one.

there are various methods of doing late-term abortions:
1) in utero dismemberment using surgical tools
2) partial birth
3) lethal injection into babies heart

>or if the fetus is not viable
I.e. white

Those are called murder, but in guess since it's done in private youd be a bigot it diss it

you are a modernist so I understand why you post the way that you do, but let me explain some things to you as far as Christian truth is concerned:
1) hell is not empty, a totally reprobate idea; it is full, it is so full you might want to say it is bursting, though there is plenty more space: I recommend you read about the narrowness of the way and the gate and the fewness of they who go through it
2) righteousness is impossible outside of Jesus Christ, it is impossible to even be remote to righteousness without faith in God; hell and eternal damnation is absolutely the only fate for the faithless

I've heard abortionists often gather in the stairwells to roll the heads down while chanting.

With the third position comes into power, bitches will be checked. Abortionists who kill White Babies will endure the same procedure as adults. Better pray we never gain control.

Attached: abortion.png (783x499, 109K)

Yeah your wife is a retard.

As if you tainted mixblood mutt incels care about lives lol
All of you jewish farm tools wouldve cried for abortion if dems were against abortion.

Attached: 827B2B2F-C0C9-4AF2-BD32-2B8107D38412.png (680x654, 889K)

Its literally nothing. New York has always been very blue.
Just be careful of processed meats I heard they use abortion babies to give lab grown meat red color.

>Jow Forums is one person
>Jow Forums is against traffic lights because libs are in favor of them

The absolute state of reddit

(((Levatino)))

Attached: 1541273212565.png (634x402, 531K)

1)Should have been more clear on subject, personally I am indifferent whether there is a single person in hell or whether it is empty. Quoting: '' ''Is there hell?'' they asked, and he answered: ''You jest? Better not to go there, than whether it is, attempt to know''. Rather, I realize that hell is a very possible possiblity.

2)Again, should've been more clear. I believe righteousness comes from God, but it is possible to be moral and righteous being non-believer. Otherwise why The Lord would descend to hell and free those, who lived before he revealed himself, did not believed in him and ended up in Sheol?

I am pro abortion as it is less costly than paying for nogs and spics from cradle to grave. If laquita aborts her crotch fruit,it’s just one less mouth to fucking leach of the gov. tit. After 3 abortions they need to be sterilized since they clearly have not shown the ability to make good choices or act responsibly. No need to let low iq and poor impulse control genetics to continue.

My body my choice, said the baby in vain.

There are already scholarly articles to support legalizing post-birth abortion.

I've heard a doctor (in the US) reassure a woman that if during the abortion, the child should survive, that he would "take care of that problem".

Go back to sleep goy. Don't you feel sleepy?

Attached: 1548212366148.jpg (1066x1093, 507K)

If the woman carries the baby to almost birthing it, and then aborts it then she should get her fucking vagina solder iron shut for life.

Holy shit. That imagery. It was hiding in plain site the whole time. Fukken saved.

Babies due to tomorrow but the mother is sick, better murder the child even though it can survive on its own.

How naive we were to think we would live in a world with less abject horror than our ancestors.

How many did you adopt? Because all I see is one less shit skin for my taxes to be wasted on.

Checked. Just sterilizing the ho would work. Also saves tax dollars.

Yes they do newfag
>this is not a christcuck board
yikes

You're not fooling anyone faggot.

Oh for fucks sake. I'm done with the internet for the night.

>After 3 abortions
After 1

Ahhh, creating the reason for the abortion in the first place, by putting the mothers life in danger. Ex Post Facto?

No wait scratch that

>after 0 abortions

The law is for mothers life is at risk, or there is something wrong with the baby. Stupid fucking republican faggots.

>until birth

How is that even legal? If it's born premature and you kill it, it's a crime, but if you abort it's not. What the fuck is wrong with this world?

>Kill all the babies, we have an overpopulated planet as it is.
You first.

This is not fully developed, but somewhat similar.

This is illegal in my country.

Attached: downloadfile-523.jpg (800x581, 150K)

>Ban abortion
>Nigger population explodes rapidly
>B-But at least we owned the d-democrats!

I fucking hate christcucks

Attached: 97CE4784-5785-4014-B113-DCD835C468A1.jpg (631x591, 36K)