This is powerful

Buffy the vampire slayer reboot with a black Buffy.

Attached: 31C65504-C243-4F55-8EF7-2F2132F94412.jpg (1668x1869, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt6394324/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So brave.

Isn’t that literally just Blade tho?

Attached: no black buff.jpg (619x492, 73K)

Blade was a guy

Wow, racist much?

I hope its the sheboon from the ghostbusters remake. I would watch it just for the cringe.

To be fair there was a black slayer in the show. It does not need to be remade for diversity sake.

>joss whedon
isnt this the faggot that ruined poldark?

Feminists hate Joss Whedon now becuase he cheated on his wife a lot so that makes his as bad as rapists according to N.O.W.

Attached: 99D27050-855F-4ED6-A1B9-D6886DA1163A.png (960x629, 508K)

Cultural appropriation!

He is the creator of Buffy

What if it's not a she but a "she"?

>be black
>named Buffy

Attached: edlover.jpg (350x263, 11K)

When's the last time you were introduced to a black chick named Buffy?

When was the last time you were introduced to a white chick named Buffy?
Are you saying black girls cant kill vampires?

So he's throwing his legacy down the toilet so that he signal his virtue to his liberal friends?

Makes sense, only a black chick has the suction apparatus (mouth) to bleed a vampire out.

Soul Spice (a.k.a MSG + salt + pepper) is the new garlic

Okay, next.

Attached: 1548121667643.jpg (658x648, 43K)

I myself am eagerly anticipating the upcoming remake of Yentl, Starring Leslie "Harambette" Jones!

Attached: NIGGyentlER.jpg (1240x808, 250K)

they did the same shit with Charmed. it's now an all nogs, beaners, and goblina cast.

Attached: charmed_cw.png (1200x680, 1.91M)

80's kids / Xer's How's this for a solid ass fucking?

Attached: unclenigger.jpg (720x480, 41K)

please be fake

Attached: hotdog.png (235x355, 61K)

or -

Attached: spelterfatwoodnegresses.jpg (1105x1500, 279K)

OH JUST LET THEM FUKIN TRY
THIS IS IT
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

There was a black slayer in the show. I think she was in New York in the 80s or 70s or something. Mite b cool I liked the original series and angel.

HER SUPER POWER IS AIDS!

VAMPIRES DON'T DRINK NIGGER BLOOD BECAUSE OF AIDS!

Nappy The Cracka' Killa'

Let's be honest, we weren't all watching for the plot.
Now theoretically if they find a cute/hot enough black chick to play Buffy it could do okay. But that also assumes they can keep from going full Gillette, which I don't think a Joss Whedon/black girl lead tv show is going to be able to do. And while they'll get an initial YOU GO GRRL boost from SJWs, not enough of those are real nerds to make up for driving away male teenagers.

Attached: buffy.jpg (1024x768, 23K)

It's been out for a while now.

I don't get it. Why don't they just make a new series with a new Vampire Slayer? It's almost like they take pleasure on shitting all over their previous work

Pronounced buffet thank you very much !

sadly, it is not. imdb.com/title/tt6394324/

Attached: charmedreboot.jpg (1080x1350, 300K)

FINALLY. There is a barely any black female vampires in cinema

Buffy ain't a vampire you sand jew

Well only women and faggots watched Charmed. At least Buffy was a decent serier that was on TV when I was in early teens

I stopped watching tv probably 15 yrs ago, tho I do remember watching a few origional Buffy episides...nigger buffy tv show will fail, same as Ghostbusters all fem failed.
Want to know why they failed?
>Nobody gave a flying fuck...

that's true, i used to watch that horseshit cause of pic related. still no reason to black the name buffy. just call it something else and have it exist in the buffy universe. completely retconning the story makes no sense.

Attached: Michelle-Trachtenberg-michelle-trachtenberg-199714_1280_1024.jpg (270x270, 16K)

Yeah it can't be for the name. Buffy is a terrible name

You need to change that second "e" to an "a."

Niggers make good vampires not vampire killers. Only a Jew would make Buffy a nigger.

Attached: BEE22C4A-73D5-42BB-8A92-8DE1D2036889.jpg (600x536, 186K)

kek

Attached: steal.jpg (1105x1500, 431K)

Guess what show no one will watch.

And he went through so much trouble all these years to pander to them.

make fucking firefly season 2 you cocksucker, youre a billionaire now!

Did you just assume his gender!!!!!!!!!!

Are they just incapable of producing new content? Everything is a remake of a remake of a remake. Truly there is no creativity left.

BuFREE!

Who in 2019 still owns a programming box?

Attached: 1500358194328.jpg (450x818, 114K)

Keeping the name "Buck" in the title is fucking keking me into oblivion.

Whedon is a cocksucker and a hack. The shows were only good because of the actors and the special effects

Dude hasn't really worked since he was fired from Marvel/Disney after Avengers: Age of Ultron, because he wouldn't submit to the enormous pressures of studio interference.

I'm sure for the sake of selling his brand out to bring in the cash, he has to resort to the lowest common denominator to do so.

Whedon's been a cuck forever. He was a chubby male feminist before it was fashionable.

Nobody will watch it except Buffy fans and then Buffy fans will hate it for obvious reasons and then the creators and jews will blame muhsoggynees and rayciss for fans hating it and truckloads of money will have been wasted for nothing.
The circle of diversity, there's a 99% chance a jew is involved too.
/thread

Attached: Terry.gif (226x320, 878K)

whedon abused his wife - why is he still getting work?

>Black Buffy the Vampire Slayer
>Das Right
Shouldn't it be called Nappy da Vampah Slaya?

Attached: BurningManHipsterNPCs.jpg (1722x1176, 464K)