WALL: IT'S HAPPENING, THEY SAID YES

>Top Democrats Suggest Party Willing To Fund ‘Smart Wall’
>The funds would not finance an ordinary wall on the U.S.-Mexico border, but a “smart wall.”
>“Using the figure that the president has put on the table, if his $5.7 billion is about border security then we see ourselves fulfilling that request, only doing what I like to call using a smart wall.”

inquisitr.com/5263814/smart-border-wall-yarmuth-clyburn-trump/

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Shitskins BTFO

HAHAHHAHA SMART WALL HAHHAHAHHAHAHA TFW TO SMART TOO WALL HAHHAHA

Attached: mexico pay for it.jpg (1400x1055, 1016K)

Other urls found in this thread:

djc.com/news/co/12000280.html
nbcnews.com/politics/congress/top-house-dem-says-new-offer-will-focus-funding-smart-n961746
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"smart wall" is code for "not actually a wall, but just more border patrol"

Fuck that, build the wall

Just another instance of libtards trying to change the meaning of words.

Hahaha you lying fucking Russian halfwit! That's not a border wall! That wall is in Portland Oregon at the airport holding back dirt for the 3rd runway. You're a lying sack of slav-shit!

Attached: Factory of lies.jpg (1067x600, 66K)

>smart wall
you mean a four foot high fence with a few camera's on it?

Attached: 1539118325915.jpg (852x480, 51K)

djc.com/news/co/12000280.html

>memeflag
sage
although newfags will flood the thread anyways

True if big.

I just read the article
>Erecting a barrier on the border would be ineffective, research suggests, since by conservative estimates 40 percent of undocumented immigrants arrive by plane and overstay their visas, as per Politifact.
So stopping 60% of illegal immigration is 'ineffective'? What the fuck is wrong with these people

this, if it's not concrete with machine gun nests I'm gonna be fuckin pissed

>smart walls
>each brick has to graduate a liberal university with a gender studies degree

based

common core math.

Smart wall is codename for wall that can be hacked or simply disconnected if/when dems are back in power.

For $5.7 billion, that's a terrible deal. Maybe half that amount with a fence, but still terrible.

That entire line of argument is ridiculous anyway. The same people complaining that walls aren't "effective" deterrents are the ones advocating for amnesty and sanctuary cities.

The smart wall will BURY US in deportation costs.

Those beaners costs like 10 grand a pop the SECOND they touch the US side of the border.

Basically you're treating fleas by creating an itching sensation.

Just electrify the fuck out of it.

Maybe if we allocated 60-90 billion to border patrol they might be as effective as a barrier. But look at what Europe does, it's a fucking nightmare of humanitarian regulations to properly deport these people. The UN wants to take a bite out of our ass every 10 seconds as is.

This

I see "smart walls" like this all long interstates that are used to reduce noise.
the idea that we can't afford to build some kind of comparable structure along texas is ridiculous.

>Something not concrete visible from space
Yes migatards are blown out seethers desperate

>"Smart wall"
This just means a hand out to their Silicon Valley buddies. Hope the GOP isn't retarded enough to fall for this.

Attached: Venti.webm (800x478, 1.93M)

so we have enough bricks, just need to stick them all together at the border.

>What the fuck is wrong with these people

They're sociopathic monsters who will lie and cheat and do anything to maintain power

Attached: uc9V6xDU.png (755x612, 213K)

FUCK THAT - NO COMPROMISE

>if i call it something else its not a loss

So, not a wall
Got it

Attached: 50C4399F-C5D9-460A-931C-A39985CADA6F.png (268x188, 49K)

yes

Huh, you would think their efforts against "Toxic Masculinity™" they would have lower rates of Psychopathy.

Attached: 1fk6xc[1].jpg (576x536, 23K)

YEAH? WELL GUESS WHAT LIBTARD? YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME FIRST I GOT SUSPENDED FOR FIGHTING NIGGERS YOU THINK IM GONNA THINK TWICE ABOUT YOU??????????

nbcnews.com/politics/congress/top-house-dem-says-new-offer-will-focus-funding-smart-n961746
>Thompson told reporters that the Democrats' proposal will offer "no new structures. The only thing we’re talking about is existing structures. Some of them need repairing."
>The money could be used for "technology, manpower, fortifying ports of entry along with the judges and other things," he added.

Since they shot themselves in the foot so many times they are trying to get him to shoot himself in the foot because "we offered him his wall to end the shutdown but he said no". But, as you can see from above they are only willing to propose making the preexisting fence "smart" while this offer also explicitly bans any funds being allocated for any area that does not have a preexisting fence.

These kikes need to be dabbed on.

>“smart wall.”
So no women engineers? It's not a bridge after all

THIS
The worst of the illegal immigrants are exactly the ones who can't afford a plane ticket or would be identified as likely to disappear by the Visitor Visa background check.
Dems just don't want to stop the migration, no other explanation makes sense

>concrete with machine gun nests
kek, your butt is going to hurt.

it pays off in dividends when you tally up how much each illegal costs us in welfare, food stamp and tax fraud, let alone crime and social disharmony.

Sounds like the worst deal in maybe the history of deals.

>THEY SAID YES

who said no?

I’d be ok with predator drones, only if they’re armed.

they already are.

They mean more border patrol and shit you retard. That is not a wall.

No. We want a wall which looks like that.

Except it doesn't, because the $5.7B are for a PORTION of the wall. The full wall would run up to about $20B.

$20B to stop maybe 50% of illegal immigration, at most. They'll still get in by air/sea/tunnels. It would take decades for the wall to save the US the money it would cost to build it.

>‘Smart Wall’
How many nuclear mines will there be?

This user gets it. Smart wall = electronic dog fence. Libshits BTFO if the think they can fool us with this shit.

Attached: 1548222119782.jpg (799x488, 211K)

your wonky ass smells like cat shit, Brit.