25,000 GHOST PRISONERS HELD BY CIA IN SECRET PRISONS

>The US Central Intelligence Agency, commonly known as the CIA, has been known to operate numerous prisons worldwide. The media refers to those prisons as the “black sites” and the people who were sentenced to serve their punishments there are known as the “ghost prisoners”.

>In 2008, a British newspaper published a huge story stating that the CIA and other US secret services have been holding up to 25,000 people captive in secret sites across the world. In their report, they’ve also stated that a huge number of those people are held on ships that are known as “floating prisons”. It is thought more than twenty such ships exist.

lolwot.com/10-secret-cia-prisons-you-do-not-want-to-visit/

Attached: ghost-prison.jpg (1024x686, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/us-globalized-torture-black-sites/5353706
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/11/28/u-s-coast-guard-operating-secret-floating-prisons-pacific-ocean/900462001/
theguardian.com/world/2011/jul/10/john-walker-lindh-american-taliban-father
youtu.be/Ey-TRpkUiPI
youtube.com/watch?v=reZcybQ_Dj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

" They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?" Isaiah 14:16-17

Prove it, you FUCK. You're had now!

Big, if true

They're doing it to protect my freedom
Based CIA

>Ghost prisoners
Is this the new Ghostbusters movie they were talking about?

>In June 2008 [UK-based Reprieve] said America “may have used as many as 17 ships as floating prisons.”

>“About 26,000 people are being (lawlessly) held by the US in secret prisons – a figure that includes land-based detention centers.”

>“(I)nformation suggests up to 80,000 have been ‘through the system’ since 2001.”

globalresearch.ca/us-globalized-torture-black-sites/5353706

Bright Light reporting in all smug and shiny

Attached: 3762.jpg (1250x937, 159K)

ghost prisioners!?!?
do they have the Führer with them? please say yes

that's hellish, I hope it's just some jihadis.

btw, can you guys move these fucking nukes you brought from turkey out of the basement? we need more room for prisoners

So

As long as they aren't US citizens I don't really care

No wonder there were so many prisoners...

Attached: E8YUJuE.png (596x597, 370K)

JEW SLIDE THREAD

Jihadis, international criminals, spies, most of them (almost all) deserve it. Statistically there will be some innocents among them but I don't think there are many of them in the total population.

>the movie escape plan is a true story

you better hope they never get released or Justin's going to welcome them to Canada and give them millions of dollars each

Remember the one in Chicago? Memory Holed

Filthy American government.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/11/28/u-s-coast-guard-operating-secret-floating-prisons-pacific-ocean/900462001/

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

>aren't US citizens

"On 7 December, wounded and still suffering from the effects of the trauma at Qala-i-Jangi, John was flown to Camp Rhino, a US marine base approximately 70 miles south of Kandahar. There he was taunted and threatened, stripped of his clothing, and bound naked to a stretcher with duct tape wrapped around his chest, arms, and ankles. Even before he got to Camp Rhino, John's wrists and ankles were bound with plastic restraints that caused severe pain and left permanent scars – sure proof of torture. Still blindfolded, he was locked in an unheated metal shipping container that sat on the desert floor. He shivered uncontrollably in the bitter cold. Soldiers outside pounded on the sides, threatening to kill him. After two days in these circumstances, John was removed from the shipping container and taken into a building at Camp Rhino. ... On 14 December, he was placed on board the USS Peleliu, where navy physicians observed that he was suffering from dehydration, hypothermia, and frostbite, and that he could not walk. On 15 December, the bullet was finally removed from his leg in a surgical procedure – more than two weeks after he had been transferred to the custody of the US military. The doctor who removed the bullet later told John's lawyers there had been little or no healing of the wound, which he attributed to malnutrition and cold."

theguardian.com/world/2011/jul/10/john-walker-lindh-american-taliban-father

Attached: -John-Walker-Lindh-007.jpg (460x276, 8K)

Interesting, have a bump.

Who gives a shit about some Islam convert jihadi operative? Too bad he didn't get tortured worse.

>World's superpower this afraid of an edgy idealistic teenager.

There's millions of them and most share the goal of undermining the West. Fuck Islam and fuck you. I wouldn't care if the US started executing Islamists on American soil.

Attached: 1465955075485.jpg (5000x3200, 2.97M)

>Fuck Islam and fuck you.
Shlomo detected.

Attached: 1391.jpg (1527x791, 360K)

Bullshit they can't keep ghosts as prisoners they can just dissipate through the walls and bars and shit.

Only Jews can hate islam. You're falling for a false kike dichotomy.

Attached: 1542161708901.jpg (512x422, 29K)

Father
Fuck the moslem scum

Fuck them both. The kikes import and use mudslimes to do their bidding and weaken the West. If you hate the jews, but think Muslims are based you're a bluepilled useful idiot.

fuck off retarded shill

FREE CASPER

nigger how do you imprison a ghost, they can just float through walls, waste of my tax money

Bane?

Attached: MV5BNTMwZTVhZjMtZTM4ZS00Njg1LThiNWQtZDViOGExZDEyY2JiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjYyMDAxMTY@._V1_.jpg (569x802, 67K)

>much nigger
>such darkie

>25,000 GHOST PRISONERS HELD BY CIA IN SECRET PRISONS
Only 25,000?

Attached: rookie numbers.jpg (1146x480, 30K)

There's a secret CIA prison here as well. A cousin of mine noticed weird, tough looking americans in the local village's pub. There are no tourist sites or foreigners living here for miles.

Attached: 1439915686081.jpg (499x330, 14K)

serving on an LSD sucked but i wouldnt call it a prison

>use mudslimes
Funny thing, isn't it Shlomo, how your professed sophisticated understanding of moslems as the cat's paw for kikes was only articulated by you AFTER your shilling attempt was outed, eh?

ZOG is the main enemy of the white race, not muslims, who are too stupid to be a real threat.

get ZOG out of your country before its too late.

it's horrifying that such a thing exists. this is a rogue agency of evil, pushing for full spectrum dominance by any means.

What shilling attempt? Stating that I don't care if the followers of Islam are tortured? Any white man living in the West should equally be against the kikes and muslims.

Attached: 1463957030808.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

CIA flights take off from one of the airports here every few days. It is usually around this time at night. I've tried tracking them but no info is available. There has been rendition flights through stopping here for years and at the height of Iraq/Afghanistan about 250,000 troops a year passed through the same small airport. Unmarked CIA flights would have armed security around them.

Yeah they're totally not taking over Europe or anything.

Holy shit, I served on the ship.
The uss asland aka the use trashland.

Just 25K?
Would have expected more, to be honest.

Nothing of value was incarcerated

>CIA black sites exist and unaccounted prisoners are kept in them
we've known this for over a decade now

most likely 90% jihadis and 10% everything else

Also we know from previous leaks/declassifications that the CIA had at least one black site in Poland which the Polish Government gave permission for. I remember reading that the CIA brought prisoners there specifically to "interrogate" them. Not sure if the black site still exists now though.

>Islam kikes mudslimes
ignorance breeds fear, and fear breeds hatred

>T. Pulled those numbers out of his ass.
They have been doing this since before they created those "jihadists" themselves. Newfag idiot.

BASED
our boys in the three letter agencies are heroes who protect FREEDOM with based ghost prison ships and secret torture dungeons, very cool!

Attached: Boomer_stand.jpg (492x767, 53K)

>ignorance breeds fear
You are the ignorant one, friend... and fear isn't a bad thing. You SHOULD be afraid.
youtu.be/Ey-TRpkUiPI

>friend
I am no friend of a butthurt fearfag (you).

>the CIA wrote the Quaran
Jihad existed before the CIA

Jow Forums users are next

okay, who is in it then? all the prisoners at the documented prisons are muslims, why would it be different in the secret ones? who else would they put in them? right, you don't know either, so shut your mouth cunt

What am I butthurt about? You're literally mad that I'm an evil racist. Get the fuck outta here

>literally

Attached: inigo-that-word.jpg (400x345, 41K)

thats USS Ashland you can’t put 25000 people on it... you’re lucky to get 1200

That's what I thought fag

What did he mean?
Wish I could understand but bible talk is hard to read

>I thought
That is where you went wrong. Fag.

>lolWOT.com

Wow that is serious journalism.

Attached: Napoleon_Delaroche_1845.jpg (500x672, 62K)

Tell me what you disagree with about my posts.

The prophet is foretelling the fall of the world's dictator, once fearful, but now brought low and held captive, who had previously arrogantly held fast his prisoners and refused to release them, and, through the human agency, by his fall the demise of the Satanic power defeated by Christ Jesus.

>Tell me

Attached: spoon-feed-me.png (596x442, 611K)

This isn’t common knowledge? Didn’t they mention these in the Bourne trilogy?

So why not jail them in the conventional fashion?

I'll be waiting.

This.
Unless the walls are made of old styrofoam cups. Everyone knows ghosts can't go through that

The United states is biblical levels of evil. And we export our filth and wickedness around the world. The whole world watches us and all we show is degeneracy

Hold your breath. Fag.

Thx user
God bless u

Stop being a degenerate then. I don't export that shit. Do you?

Girls, settle down.

I believe anything after seeing that diesel therapy video, US prisons are so overcrowded as well they probably can't even think of bringing them in from overseas.

Good lol

That's pretty hardcore not gonna lie. They're like our Waffen SS except more badass somehow. God I wish I was CIA

Attached: cia man.png (588x981, 307K)

maybe these fuckers deserve to be imprisoned, ever think of that? that are a lot of bad players in this world

>lolwot
is that the Zuck's new website?

it means whatever you want it to mean
holy FUCK a vague statement that can be literally anything IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT

you can judge a civilisation well by looking at how it looks after it's prisoners .
so in this case giving convicts a free cruise for life seems pretty sweet

But with the government shutdown, you have to use your cociane money.

25k is like the entirety of Al-Qaeda
Who the fuck do you guys have locked up?

Thank you,
God bless you, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=reZcybQ_Dj8

Well, let's be fair user.No incarcerated murderer should be denied snuggle time. Snuggling is a basic HUMAN RIGHT.

Why are people surprised that war is brutal, horrific and sickening? It's a fucking war.

member julian assage? yeah well it's like 24k of him and about 1k terrorists
the US gov't hates anybody who narcs on them and so the useful ones get disappeared and
the not so useful ones shot themselves in the back of the head twice

Attached: dotheyglow.jpg (218x232, 18K)

how is this news?they made movies about this shit, and it's only logical.

According to sources familiar with the matter the US imprisons over 1Million Uighurs

i hope you wipe yourself after you pull crap out of your ass