Redpill me on vaccines Jow Forums, do they or do they not cause autism?

Redpill me on vaccines Jow Forums, do they or do they not cause autism?

Why is nearly every child in the west routinely receives vaccinations even though I see so many testimonials online of children going full potato right after, aren't drugs supposed to be proven safe in clinical trials before they're released to the public?

Attached: 0zn5ji9qla911.jpg (682x960, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telethonkids.org.au/our-research/research-topics/fetal-alcohol-spectrum-disorder-fasd/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMInvuWuKSW3wIVGSUrCh03OAC6EAAYASAAEgI7ifD_BwE
edmontonfetalalcoholnetwork.org/2015/07/22/fasd-biggest-public-health-problem-for-african-americans/
aafp.org/afp/2005/0715/p279.html
pbs.org/newshour/health/this-chicago-doctor-stumbled-on-a-hidden-epidemic-of-fetal-brain-damage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glyphosate-based_herbicides
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
youtu.be/7NkcF-dicmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They don't cause autism and people saying they do are following a CIA psyop whose goal is to spread 3rd world diseases in western civilizations.
You think it is a coincidence that anti vaxx shit starts when a huge influx of 3rd world refugees happens that carry diseases like Polio?
(((Coincidence)))

Also "Autism" is fetal alcohol spectrum disorder
Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder is a very serious issue in society, especially with minorities, poorer people and the newer generations.
Remember not only Alcohol can cause this condition, Drugs and that includes prescription drugs can also cause it.

Many children i see that are said to have ADD or ADHD or Autism obviously have this condition not what their parents have been told.
>Low IQ (70-90)
>social and behavioural problems
>delayed development
>inability to connect past experiences with present action
>may seem competent and agree but not understand
>short attention span and poor memory
>inability to generalise information
>slow cognitive and auditory pace
>impaired judgment and impulsivity
>emotional – angry, frustrated
>immature
>poor language and communication skills
>FASD is a lifelong condition and there is no cure
telethonkids.org.au/our-research/research-topics/fetal-alcohol-spectrum-disorder-fasd/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMInvuWuKSW3wIVGSUrCh03OAC6EAAYASAAEgI7ifD_BwE

Amazing they sound like all the calling cards of a Social Justice Warrior.

This condition is also extremely dense within minorities which is an issue that is never discussed when talking about minority groups,
i am just going to use African Americans here as an example but all minority groups in any country have large problems with this condition.
edmontonfetalalcoholnetwork.org/2015/07/22/fasd-biggest-public-health-problem-for-african-americans/
aafp.org/afp/2005/0715/p279.html
pbs.org/newshour/health/this-chicago-doctor-stumbled-on-a-hidden-epidemic-of-fetal-brain-damage

Why is it that the left is pushing vaccines so hard if that’s the case?

Their only argument is “you’re so stoopid/Religious extremist/trump supporter/right wing lunatic/etc.”

I just figured if it really was a CIA psyop the media would be more creative in the brainwashing. Instead every reality show watching thot calls you a moron if you even so much as question vaccines.

this is straight tinfoilhattery. Same thing goes for flat earthers. Skepticism is ok but this just doesn't add up

Bullshit. The vaccines themselves are an easier way to target western populations than your idea. You say the CIA, which is part of ZOG, wants to target western populations. True enough. Then why would ZOG be promoting vaccines if they are good for people?

Why are governments pushing vaccines then? Why are they trying to make it illegal to refuse vaccines? ZOG cares so much about the population's health?

You obviously don't know about MK ultra either, Did you know that "Alex Jones" is actually Special agent Bill Hicks and he is head of the modern MK Ultra program.
The real Alex Jones was murdered in 1997.

Attached: 1539818062210.jpg (640x299, 31K)

Because there are still people in government who care about people and it is impossible to argue against vaccination on a public forum.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glyphosate-based_herbicides CAUSE AUTISM NOT VACCINES

ITS JUST ALL LAYERS AND LAYERS OF DISINFO

Vaccines don't cause autism and anyone who doesn't give them to their children is a legit retard. However, their right to not take vaccines should be ensured.
This is because only by protecting their right to reject vaccinations you protect your right to reject other types of injections.

>you should vaccine your children so they don't infect the weak with disease
>you should inject testosterone blockers into your boys because testosterone is correlated to violence against other people.

If the government has the right to force children to be vaccinate, then logically the government also has the right to force children to take hormones that may be correlated with less violence.

>Because there are still people in government who care about people
Yeah, I bet. Our ZOG is a loving ZOG. They care so much about the children.

You literally ignored my question entirely you aluminum-autist.

Alex Jones (whether he is Bill Hicks or not) is a JEWISH plant. But please answer my question, I’m serious.

SLIDE IT KIKE

>slow cognitive and auditory pace
My cognitive pace is faster than you could possibly comprehend. When I listen to informational videos I have to play them at 2-2.5 times the normal speed depending on how quickly the person speaks.

I already thought of the term, call it the "Empathy Vaccine" that feminizes men. Can anyone guarantee leftists won't pull this shit after regular vaccines are mandatory?

Because your question is retarded anti vaxx bullshit, when vaccines are gone the world is fucked you moron, it is one of the last things the (((elite))) has not been able to corrupt.

The fact that i have to explain this to you means you probably are not worth the energy.
You are probably demoralized.

Attached: Demorilization.jpg (1036x627, 315K)

Attached: 28064d12101e98fa49bb69693cbea447.jpg (1125x1125, 275K)

This is where I land. Also I will add that you should not inject anything directly into an infant's blood stream (except semen or meth).

>your question is retarded...... moron....

Literally the exact argument I was saying the left uses when someone is GENUINELY curious.

I smell a KIKE!

Attached: 3E6C1A67-D59B-44CA-9F39-EEE048C2C22A.jpg (682x718, 252K)

Jow Forums logic
>jews want white genocide
>but they wouldn't choose the most obvious way to administer harm which is direct targeting though vaccine administration right from birth
Nobody knows what is ACTUALLY in these vaccine yet dummies just line up to let jews pump their kids full of whatever jews decide to experiment on people with.

Read this you absolute fucking cattle. Read about your loving ZOG and how they have experimented on you. And this is just the shit they admit.

Unethical human experimentation in the United States

'Unethical human experimentation in the United States describes numerous experiments performed on human test subjects in the United States that have been considered unethical, and were often performed illegally, without the knowledge, consent, or informed consent of the test subjects. Such tests have occurred throughout American history, but particularly in the 20th century . The experiments include: the exposure of humans to many chemical and biological weapons (including infection with deadly or debilitating diseases), human radiation experiments, injection of toxic and radioactive chemicals, surgical experiments, interrogation and torture experiments, tests involving mind-altering substances, and a wide variety of others. Many of these tests were performed on children,the sick, and mentally disabled individuals, often under the guise of "medical treatment". In many of the studies, a large portion of the subjects were poor, racial minorities, or prisoners
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

Mechanism: vaccines factually alter gut microbiome. Changes in gut microbiome are currently being tied to autism, diabetes, various other disorders.

Also see: caesarian section affect on microbiome

Why do you think vaccines are left wing?
What right wing people that are not literal young earth creationists don't like them mate?

I don’t think vaccines are left or right wing.

I am concerned about how hard the left is pushing vaccination on the general population. Public schools, media, entertainment.

At the golden globes or one of those Jew-awards shows they literally had people come out and administer vaccines or some weird shit. There are always celebrities pushing vaccination and the majority of the liberals will call you a moron for just questioning the effectiveness of vaccines. I haven’t done enough of my own research into whether or not there is an actual danger from vaccines but the push from the left wing is a red flag and the vigor in which they are pursuing this is alarming.

If it was a psyop to get people to NOT vaccinate wouldn’t they be using the media and celebrity influence to sow doubt on the effectiveness and necessity of vaccines?

No they wouldn't, they want retarded people not to vaccinate because people with a clue would riot.
The real issue is FASD which is what most autism cases actually is.

Attached: FASDs_Image_1.jpg (473x629, 184K)

>What right wing people that are not literal young earth creationists don't like them mate
The right wing italian government, for instance, are fighting against forced vaccination at the moment. Look it up. The right wing in the US have always formed the resistance against forced vaccinations. The left are always the ones who want to take sovereignty from parents with regard to what happens to their children. Whether it be health choices or things such as the right to homeschool.

All creationists, imagine my shock.

What is causing the people “with a clue” to riot?

I’m not saying I think vaccines cause autism. I’m saying it’s reasonable to question their effectiveness and possible negative side-effects like seizures and brain swelling or the consequences of heavy metal exposure

>redpill me on X
>directly addressing "pol"
Redpill me on shills, OP, why do they type sage in the options field?

Le edgy atheist.

A tool of the Jew. All your possible credibility just went out the window

yeah vaccines cause terrible problems I remember getting something at elementary school probably for mumps or something and one girl fainted because she didn't like needles and ended up with a big bruised elbow like omg ban vaccines!

Unvaccinated homeschooled children are found to be healthier than vaccinated home schooled children: youtu.be/7NkcF-dicmY

Reminder that vaccines contain the virus.

Reminder that vaccines contain mercury that damages the brain and causes autism.

Imo the anti-vaxxer movement has been used as an EXCUSE for the 3rd world diseases. They're using anti-vaxxers to make people think the diseases we're seeing aren't from 3rd worlders.