ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Research shows that illegal immigrants increase the size of the U.S. economy, contribute to economic growth, enhance the welfare of natives, contribute more in tax revenue than they collect, reduce American firms' incentives to offshore jobs and import foreign-produced goods, and benefit consumers by reducing the prices of goods and services.[3][4][5][6][7]

Attached: 1548274673665.gif (500x450, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1420798/
the-scientist.com/the-nutshell/fake-paper-exposes-failed-peer-review-38589
playitontheweb.com/games/Border-Patrol-game.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>contribute more in tax revenue than they collect,
Absolute fucking bullshit

There's a finite amount of life-preserving resources on this planet. If your economic system will only work with indefinite population growth, then your economic system should cease to exist. Immigration, both legal and illegal, is being used to systematically ethnic cleanse whites in their own countries.

It also reduces wages in many industries and drastically increases crime. Also
>Muh (((economy)))
You're going to hang with your tribe.

Illegals cost about 70k over their lifetime to the taxpayer. Would rather just give bonuses to high IQ whites to have more babies.

Attached: CB21F701-9856-4257-841B-12710144389E.jpg (1227x1431, 260K)

[3] Immigration, Panel on the Economic and Fiscal Consequences of; Statistics, Committee on National; Education, Division of Behavioral and Social Sciences and; Sciences, National Academies of; Engineering; Medicine, and (2016-09-21).

[4] "The Impact of Unauthorized Immigrants on the Budgets of State and Local Governments". Congressional Budget Office. December 2007.

[5] "The economic impact of US immigration policies in the Age of Trump" (PDF).

[6] Liu, Xiangbo (2010-12-01). "On the macroeconomic and welfare effects of illegal immigration" (PDF). Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.

[7] Palivos, Theodore; Yip, Chong K. (2010-09-01). "Illegal immigration in a heterogeneous labor market". Journal of Economics.

>[3][4][5][6][7]

Attached: 1488341307887.gif (343x338, 71K)

how were the japs so ahead of their time redpilling the youth on roasties

If you're going to make a fucking argument do it but don't copy paste from a fucking wiki you upside down faggot.

Attached: PLxGm.jpg (435x446, 29K)

op is a faggot [1]
he should kill himself [2]

Liberal think tanks are always right.

Attached: liberal_predictions.jpg (780x441, 144K)

Peer-reviewed research (referenced above) trumps your argument from incredulity, burger-brain.

Bullshit. But you don’t have to argue this will be Latin America by 2050 if we still exist.

Attached: old plebbit meme.jpg (620x454, 80K)

>Research shows that illegal immigrants increase the size of the U.S. economy
Kill yourself right now

Attached: cost.jpg (700x476, 63K)

No one is claiming that the US economy has been designed or SHOULD BE modified such that it requires infinite population growth - you've given us a perfect example of the strawman fallacy, which is illogical by virtue of its structure and use.

>copy paste straight from wikipedia
what a sad sad day for australian shitposting

Attached: wherever-i-am-i-must-also-shitpost_o_7214357.jpg (640x373, 65K)

Care to provide any (((evidence))) for those claims, friend?

Sources mang

Do you have any evidence to support your claims?

Look fag

Research shows that if you ship in tons of foreigners to compete with whites stop having children.

I don't care. These bean munchers have to go.

It's not a strawman. Implements such as social security only work with indefinite population growth. Stick that straw up your ass.

Neither an argument, nor a rebuttal.

I'm simply repeating the argument that has been made by those who are experts in this field; this is why I'm directly referencing the studies that those same experts have used.
Do you follow?

Nice, I will move my third world ass to Australia then.

Attached: 87033577f636fcc55f3476737ca1adbc[1].png (1281x533, 652K)

Just curious, where have I referred to "liberal think tanks" as a reference? Also, define "liberal think tank".

>burger-brain
You have to be the lamest faggot who ever shilled Jow Forums

I know of an Illegal who makes over $30 under the table working construction.

Arguments from incredulity are literally worthless.

>GDP is the only way to measure a country.
Kys shill

Aussie shit posting in action.

n-n-n-n-n-not an argument, Jeff.

I can't even believe this faggot thinks this an effective way to shill on Jow Forums.
If you fucks weren't so transparent and incompetent I'd be concerned.

Just took a quick look at this study (thanks for a valid response, at least) and it doesn't appear to take into account the general tax and income tax that immigrants pay, illegal or otherwise.

I call bullshit, but regardless if that's true or not, I don't want to look at brown people.

>social security ONLY works with infinite growth
Please point me to any study that shows this to be true.

>We need somalis and hondurans who earn 20000 a year! It's the only way we can pay for grandma's social security!

How do these liberal think tanks collect data on people who actively try to cover up their existence to avoid deportation?

Attached: ethnicities.png (1011x900, 107K)

>quoting wikipedia
>includes biblio numbers
>doesnt include refs
Dude wtf

>and income tax that immigrants pay, illegal
Illegals don't pay income tax, that's a huge part of the issue. They'll pay sales tax on some items in some states, but that's not nearly enough to make up

Those numbers on improvent are based upon “white immigration” of the past.

Oh you did post sauce. Ok then. Have them immigrate to African countries. Really, why should whitey get all these benefits? Send them to a country of a much more deserving race.

Social security is a ponzi scheme. And like all ponzi schemes, the conman won't give you a "study" telling you that you're being scammed.

>Peer-reviewed research
Biggest meme ever invented.
>Look over my work please!
>3 minutes later
>Yeah its alright
>You read 50 pages in three minutes?
>y-yes
Nigger-reviewed more like

Dude we know you’re one of us, you don’t have to troll just because you’re bored.

How can we research "undocumented" aliens if we don't even know who they are? This is a shit study that literally lists no sources.

>It is important to note, though, that currently available estimates have significant limitations;
therefore, using them to determine an aggregate effect across all states would be difficult and prone to considerable error.

>However, many estimates also show that the cost of providing public services to unauthorized immigrants at the state and local levels exceeds what that population pays in state and local taxes.
Your own source says it's unreliable and that many sources go against what you say

The fuck are you thinking, treating Jow Forums like highschool debate club? We don't give a shit and we know better besides.
Do you see any other faggots in here doing that?
Are you fucking new at your job? You couldn't lurk for ten fucking minutes if only to shill better?
Fuck I can't stand incompetence, even among the fucking shills. Pic related use it you useless bastard.

Attached: application-for-mcdonalds-employment.png (482x658, 114K)

Not them but its basic supply and demand. If you have 10 people total in your society, and 2 of them can repair cars, that skill is in demand among the other 8. If I decide I am going to import 3rd worlders whose standard of living is much lower than yours (willing to live 3 families to a house, willing to work every weekend without overtime,willing to work in dirty unsafe conditions) and 5 of them can repair cars(not as good as you but “good enough”), how will that affect the original twos income?

>Pennsylvania german American
Amish? They have more wealth than Nigs? That really should tell you something about work ethic.

So that's a hard no, then? Thanks for your totally worthwhile contribution, conspiratard.

Wouldn't fit in the OP, they're posted just below the first response.

Social security is a ponzi scheme. It robs the newcomers to pay the people who have been in the longest. If there's not enough newcomers, the system collapses.

The point is that the financial contribution and value (or work) contribution is being ignored in that study.

It doesn't matter whether it's been designed or whatever.

The simply fact is liberalism and consumerism are failures or else they would be self-sustaining with native growth and sustainability and not feed off the population growth and resources of shitholes.

>Because the beauth of the white aryan woman must not perish from this earth.

We must have a home for our nation and family and secure resources for this nation and a safe haven from which to live. Then we can focus on through this nation building our quality of life and ensuring we can protect ourself against opposing forces whether through military, economic, political power. If the economy does well that is fine, if it's shit that's fine, if it's average that's also fine.

My family and it's well being comes first before how much money I make and the same goes for my extended family, i.e. my people, my nation.

You mean when a maginalizeable work force is mass immigrating despite the controls set up by the state, the market is going to respond!??? Haha, who knew that's why my California avocado's and Latina hookers are so fairly priced!!? You convinced me, open boarders via the Democratic party's dysfunction by design method gives us the true societal lower class that we can exploit for economic growth and prosperity. Now if we can just get past the homogeneous racial quality of our new second class citizen populace, we couldn't get called racists for keeping them subservient-I mean, economically challenge.
I GOT IT!
END BIRTH RIGHT CITIZENSHIP!
Then poor blacks, whites, hell even the dark Asians will eventually fall into our lower level societal cut offs. That was the real problem with slavery you guys! That racism! But new slavery will be kick ass! Infact it already is!!! Look at those strawberry prices the next time you're at the Mart!

>peer-reviewed research journals are a meme
Top kek, buddy :)

Wow really?! See! Fuck borders and white majority populations! Bring em allllllllllll in, like NOW!!!

you and your pet beaners need to go back no exceptions fuck your biased studies, fuck you, and fuck niggers

None of those are reputable or unbiased sources.

I'm genuinely curious, is anyone able to find any issues with the points that have been raised in the OP. The sources referenced aren't some small lefty media stories, they are legitimate studies done on large scale over several years with multiple third-party experts having input.

>financial contribution
It's negative
>and value (or work)
Money they make hanging dry wall doesn't go towards off setting their cost to the public

>[5] "The economic impact of US immigration policies in the Age of Trump" (PDF).
>they are legitimate studies

Hahahahahahahhahaha

>they are legitimate studies done on large scale over several years with multiple third-party experts having input.
Finding truly apolitical info is nearly impossible these days

>Research shows that illegal immigrants increase the size of the U.S. economy
you know what else increases the size of the US economy? Native citizens who need jobs.
>enhance the welfare of natives
If you mean with crime, then yes you're correct.
>contribute more in tax revenue than they collect
Aaaaand that's bullshit. Even if they did pay 19 billion dollars in taxes, illegals cost us over 119 billion dollars in social services, do that math on that you dork, that's a net negative.
> reduce American firms' incentives to offshore jobs and import foreign-produced goods, and benefit consumers by reducing the prices of goods and services.
hurrr let me import a bunch of brown people since i want cheap labor to inflate the labor market and drive down wages because i'm too much of a fuck to hire actual americans. hurrrr cheaper services and goods is all that matters.
>tl;dr
neoliberals get the gas, and kill yourself aussie kike.
zage

go fuck yourself kike

>unreliable estimates
The future estimates are unreliable, this is true. However, it would be fallacious to imply that because future estimates are unreliable, that the data that supports the current status is also unreliable.

Competition in a (mostly) free market is desirable; no one who has studied economics would argue against this.

Just because something is peer reviewed, doesn't mean it's right.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1420798/

the-scientist.com/the-nutshell/fake-paper-exposes-failed-peer-review-38589

Also, you're lying about the financial impact of illegals, you also neglect to address the increased cost of housing for everyone due to increased demand they cause, as well as their negative impact on a host of other goods and services.

I look forward to the day when propagandists like you are swinging from a rope - after a fair trial of course.

Attached: 1547045136493.png (667x789, 280K)

You're literally describing state capitalism, LOL.

Unironically the best response I've received thus far.

Let me follow this up with saying, what good does a good income or economy have in your nation or people can't bear its fruits? If it cannot help or sustain your people what utility does it have for those people? If they are divided and balkanized and your community is gone. If your culture and civilization is in tatters?

What good is the economy then Mr. Goldstein?

In comparison to what, exactly?
If you have evidence that those references are tainted, please, produce it.

You fuckin stoopid cunt ay. . .

I don't have all the answers. I'm just a layman.

All I know is that a system which has to import labor because it can't breed its own is fundamentally flawed.

What you don't seem to realise is that as time progresses and change occurs, things change.

don't give in to his frame
notice how he doesn't address me from my first comment, because he knows i'm right.
so we should replace the population with brown cheap labor, fuck me right?

What do you think happens to the income of any given worker, illegal or otherwise?

Not an argument.

Probably true.

>change occurs over time
Thanks for the tautology. How about instead of feeding a broken system had has to be pumped full of fresh labor and dept, we work to build something that's actually sustainable?

Say, you don't have any (((evidence))) to support your counterarguments, do you?

fake news.

>hurrr let me import a bunch of brown people since i want cheap labor to inflate the labor market and drive down wages because i'm too much of a fuck to hire actual americans hurrrr cheaper services and goods is all that matters
Truly an audible KEK was heard this day.

he doesn't care, all that matters to him is GDP, material goods, and replacing the native population with a low time preference people which are cheap slave labor and fit to be debtors and consumerists to feed into the Pozz and the Elites.

Why yes i do, one moment.

>What do you think happens to the income of any given worker, illegal or otherwise?
We're not talking about legal ones, but they're going to spend it on beer and tacos
>see they're putting back into the economy
No, they get more in gibs than they put in. No matter how you cut it, they're a net negative

I would go one step further here and say that if your civilization isn't capable of sustaining a system the demand either must be met through your population rising to meet the demans or you reroute and discover a different method or different means of sustaining yourself.

I liken this to the arab states that import massive amounts of skilled labour from Europe and Asia or the African countries which are falling apart or Latin America.

There is no reason to hold these civilizations to our own standards and also no reason they cannot on their own be reduced to a level that they are naturally able to maintain. For Africa this may mean hunter gatherer but I don't really see the harm in this being the case.

In other words allow them to maintain what they can and advance where they can, but do not import to maintain what you yourself cannot.

>playitontheweb.com/games/Border-Patrol-game.htm

heres a blast from the past. enjoy!

>all that matters to the FREE MARKET is GDP, material goods, and replacing the native population with a low time preference people which are cheap slave labor and fit to be debtors and consumerists to feed into the Pozz and the Elites.
FTFY

You're confusing the free market with a corporate plutocracy.