Woke up at 10.30 am

>woke up at 10.30 am
>waste time on mindless internet browsing while drinking coffee and eating the junk food I hadn't eaten yesterday (chocolate tastes even better when I haven't just eaten other bits of junk food)
>go for a walk and feel sad after seeing Staceys and a university age male and female sitting on a park bench
>go back home, waste many more hours on mindless internet browsing
>decide not to bother going to the gym
>it's currently 1.53 am
>hoping that tomorrow will be the day that my real life will start

It's incredible how I have completely wasted all 23 full days of 2013.

If I had read the book I'm currently reading for 5 hours a day, for 3 days, I would've finished it by January 3rd. If I had done a steady amount of productive stuff per day it already would added up to a lot, and more than I had done all the previous 1 year.

If I had stopped eating junk food or coffee on January 1st, and done my bare minimum gym and jogging routine, I would be at my strongest ever and I would be much thinner.

I've binged on every single day. I've wasted each entire day on mindless internet browsing.

Attached: 3623.jpg (225x225, 9K)

its 2019 mate

Decide to do something about it and never look back.

>I've binged on every single day. I've wasted each entire day on mindless internet browsing.
I know that feel bro
Go to bed, it's late

understand life is meaningless but make money and realize its important and you'll be fine

I've done the same so far but I'm going to sleep at 9 am and waking up at 5pm

Attached: IMG_2558.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

I've been there, mate.

No one can do it for you.

Just know that you are 100% capable of making your life much better than it is today.

Gym. Healthy food. Sunlight. Hygiene. Those are the base of the pyramid.

After that comes human interaction, employment, and independence.

Wow, what a loser

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

whiter than u

Attached: IMG_2462.jpg (560x612, 42K)

fuck off to RK9 you incel loser, nobody cares

Attached: pepe hammer.jpg (480x480, 23K)

>23 full days

Attached: 1519776244543.png (568x590, 233K)

I care.
Rooting for you OP.
We can do this!

23 is less than 24.

Maybe if you sorted your calendar you'd figure out waking up early isn't hard when you go to bed early, even if it takes 4 hours to fall asleep.

clean your room, bucko, but unironically. You need inertia.

What is inertia?

The first step is the hardest. But once you take it, step two is easier, and the next step os easier. It takes a little will power, but you can do it. Be the best perspn you can be. Excuses are for women and babies.

Stop comparing yourself to others and do what you can do each day. Even a little work toward the goal is better than nothing. Stick with it and you'll gain momentum.

Attached: 1548210137595.jpg (600x601, 58K)

Gotta build momentum.
You won't achieve greatness without achieving something modestly fine.
Cleaning your room isn't just a small step, it's a health necessity. You might as well make a habit of it.
Every step you take, no matter how tiny, is a step towards your goal, and every step is a success.
The trick is that you can accomplish anything and use anything to fuel that momentum.
I've done it with nofap. Close calls or not, today was day 63.
That's 63 days of pure success, over 8 weeks of straight up success, and a whopping 2 whole months of pure success.
Small steps become big ones all on their own.
It's even rubbing off on my life in less physical ways.
After 6 years of being practically unemployable due to disability, I got a good job offer. Girls are smiling at me. Barristas giving free drinks.
People may get jelly, but end of the day there are more people who see your success and wanna help you succeed more, so that they too may benefit and build that inertia.

I think it's a good idea to build piece by piece too.
Thanks. I'll keep the advice in mind.

Do something, anything. Life won't come to you, you have to take it. If you start actually trying things have a way of working out. I know Jow Forums shits on Jordan Peterson for saying this but do whatever you can each day to improve your situation and you will start to see a difference.