Would you vote for Styx?

Would you vote for Styx?

Attached: warwick-in-chief.png (384x480, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U00EgjCDICk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only if he vows to never wear a shirt for his entire presidency.

lol no

Yes.

No, but I'm not amercian so I don't count anyways.

Listening to him as we speak; absolutely would vote for him.

Electoral college votes.
US isn't a democracy.

Only if he kept his chest hair visible at all times.

>End of state of the union address
>"That's about all, peace out.

>bombs Israel
>that's about all peace out

Cool post.

>would you vote for a ZIONIST satanist cuck

NOPE.
HERB

F
A
G
G
O
T
!

This. He must also continue to make vids as though he weren't the president

no he has to take over from Tucker Carlson when Carlson becomes President

I would, but only under a set of
*spoon clank*
specific circumstances

Yes, if he swears to deliver every State of the Union with a giant spoon behind him.

checked, this
I died

>mr. president please stop growing leeks in the white house garden you have a meeting in 5 minutes please just put a shirt on

Hes basically just a better Rand Paul. So yeah probably'

>zionist
>satanist
Neither of those things are true

Only if he keeps doing his daily 3 yt videos!

Love his commentary, and live election streams are pretty comfy, but I don't want the president logposting at 3AM

I’d vote for a nationalist candidate ahead of Styx, however we all know any nationalist candiadtes would not be allowed on the ballot, so yes I would vote for Styx, he’s a good guy and I’m glad there are still like him around.

fuck yourself

yeah but the people vote for who the state votes for you retarded leaf

Styx is just there to keep satanism palatable, topical and with it. Don't be fooled. He's a Dark Wizard, not a nature loving free thinking pagan.

Attached: ssada.jpg (563x667, 247K)

Someone post his sissy trap pics

Yep I'd vote Styx

Only if he makes Company Man his commerce secretary

Absolutely. Jesus Christ hell yeah.

>Mr. President, China has declared war on us
>I don't give a fuck, do nothing for all I care
>Yes sir

Styx is a good guy. He should have run for governor of Vermont or try to take the Senate seat of Bernie or the other clown. Would be hilarious. Thats about all. Peace Out.

I'm hoping Kanye runs in 2024, but Styx would be pretty cool as well.

Attached: DSzb0zgU0AA-JnW.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

being this naive about American elections.

daily reminder, Styx has vowed never to sell tshirts.

slide it

yes

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=U00EgjCDICk

this.
He's a good lad. A nice balanced white man who's intelligent and instinctively dislikes the anti white toxic left. I see Big things happening in the future for this boy. He's brought me many hours of comfyness sitting at my desk

Would have voted for him for State governor of VT. But then he wimped out. Sad!

Unironically, yes. But he wouldn't win. He's too fringe. You need the conservative Boomer vote or you need everyone else. He wouldn't get either.

yup

No, because he believes in the existence of trannies and fagget child fuckers.

generally yes. He's libertarian but still pragmatic enough to recognize libertarianism's limits. That said, he'd need a christian running mate to win, as the bible belt would be off-put by his unusual religious quest.

I think he actually said that when he was running for governor/mayor.

Absolutely yes

Attached: CD4FB82D-8E70-49CD-BCCD-93391E3ED68A.png (900x1156, 183K)

Youtube liberalist faggots need to go along with the people posting them.

Nah. I'd vote for Razorfist though.

Attached: God FUCKIN' speed.png (1536x864, 446K)

Styx

It's not that he wimped out though. By law he wouldn't be able to use his Patreon/donation money (his main form of income) to campaign because it would be considered as foreign campaign donations, or some shit like that. He talked about why when he announced he wasn't running anymore on whatever video it was.

>changes White House official dress code to 'shirts optional'

yes actually

they have aoc we should have styx

Yeah. He sorta punches eight but I don't believe he'd care a helluva lot if the farther right got into power. Just so long as we didn't go after him. The purity spiraling is real honestly.
Kick out Jews, niggers, spics, help out white men without letting them abuse the system, care for the environment, care for your people, be kind to one another, treat women as humans and value their input but acknowledge men as the head of the household, sustain a strong middle class, and don't import any more nigger tier people's.

Jow Forums helped meme a game show host into the job, why not? I think he'd do a decent job.

Dream Presidential election match up
Styxx666hellhammer vs Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Yup, too bad he isn't old enough to run in 2020

>tfw a former self avowed Satanist is a better representative to your people than you.

Attached: 1523028059224.gif (1332x666, 173K)

Fuck no, I’d burn him at the stake

Never have truer words been spoken, my friend.

I don't normally like Brazilians, but you're an exception. You're a great human being.

as a member of congress, maybe, but that's about all, peace out.

Attached: lugnuts.jpg (531x234, 13K)

Satanic tranny faggot. No.

You niggers should import him over there and make him Prime Minister.

Ehhh, I love Styx but I certainly don't like his civnat tendencies. Living in Vermont has insulated him from the realities of non-whites. However, he seems too smart to not realize the truth about demographic change, so I don't know. I would probably vote for him but I would want to see him go heavy into immigration reform (border wall, visa reform, end birthright citizenship, end chain migration, etc.).

Attached: 1475041737413.jpg (400x600, 218K)

Only if he took off his pants, chased after me like in Deliverance and forcefully mounted my arse and came inside me while screaming. I want him to travel back in time and fuck me as a toddler.

VOTE STYX.

Fuck yes.
PM spotted smoking clove cigarettes and dancing to Sisters of Mercy outside of Central Station to attract other wallgoths.

I would also.

Attached: 3A337E3500000578-3921876-Republican_candidate_Donald_Trump_won_the_presidential_election_-m-12_14787 (634x413, 39K)

yes

he cucked because he collected donations for his ***campaign*** on youtube and many of them were foreign.

I can see him being a lower profile official like an advisor or counselor of some kind. But he would first have to prove himself with the ability to manage high stress level environments and to show he can develop multiple interpersonal relationships before I'd be comfortable in seeing him take on a leadership role.

He probably would have a realistic shot when he's middle-aged, but he'd also probably get less energetic by then and might not be as honestly brash as he is now.

I think he could do a lot more good as a cultural influencer with his interests in the Occult and in his non-confirmist socio-political attitudes, developing into some kind of wise old hermit. That route seems more natural for him to take.

Yes, if he promises to take a bong rip in the Oval Office

a commie that wants the government to force private companies to let him use their platforms for free in order to make money.
>Styx is a dumb incel.

Attached: styxenhexensyxen.png (492x661, 186K)

Not all the states. Also the votes allocated between states is undemocratic too.

Razorfist is a make-wearing faggot that dresses like a 12-year-old's version of "cool"

>developing into some kind of wise old hermit.
I also want to add that maybe this route will be what leads him into attaining a political position, especially for something like member of Congress

>first sotu given in sunglasses
>he finishes and has a metal track play as he leaves the stage

Shouldnt he be wearing a hawiian shirt ?

Wrong on a a few positions, but he's smarter than most of the DNC. I would definitely vote for him if he was running in a governor or senator/house position. If he was running for President he would have to be running against liberals, or neocucks. Also I don't care if he crossdressed, he's a degenlite but he's got a good head on his shoulders for the most part.

What stix tells me is that a low quality country red neck guy (like me) could do the exact same thing as he does, and be 10x the success. If only I closed each episode with my love for Jesus.

i swear to god he needs to cut that faggot hair.

WHY DOESN'T HE CUT HIS DAMN HAIR?!

Nipples protruding? Very, very disrespectful.

sit down leaf, its wednesday

Attached: stickspoonenwammer.gif (480x270, 1.68M)

Dude no wtf is this

>vote

Attached: Styxhexenheimer.png (375x604, 510K)

Top Kek

>Alright everyone
>The dependocrats are acting crazy again
>I think Cortez has been stealing from the cafeteria again
>That's about all
>Peace out

Anyone remember that video he did and quickly took down about California saying they were considering seceding?

Vote to neck him, yes

WHAT SAY YOU, LADS?

Attached: B80E6E9A-20A7-4CD9-9560-AFFBF8A4FA14.jpg (634x588, 77K)

CivNat, who goes on tangents forever.

Dude practices witchcraft and gardening. He cute.

Attached: 1427820103132.png (1024x1113, 214K)

>Styx has vowed never to sell tshirts.
based

Does he really have a 10.2 willy?

Its because his income is foreign with patron Mohammad

>SOTU
>Takes drag of cigarette
>"and that's why I summon demons"
>*clink*
>"that's about all, peace out"

Of course I'd vote for him

Dude no that's fucking silly

WAR STYX