Where do you guys like to go to discuss politics IRL?

Where do you guys like to go to discuss politics IRL?
For me, it's Games Workshop.

Attached: gw.jpg (3397x2267, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_zSxQnZ3TM8
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/jan/21/heroin-for-middle-class-nerds-how-warhammer-took-over-gaming-games-workshop
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

With who? Every GW store is overflowing with socially broken retards, and people who don't bathe.

>Where do you guys like to go to discuss politics IRL?

I yell at my family during dinner.

Sigmar or 40k

Where do you think you are friend?

>GM

youtu.be/_zSxQnZ3TM8

I don't.

They've gotten better.

is it still $60 for 5 generic space marines?

>With who? Every GW store is overflowing with socially broken retards, and people who don't bathe.
Literally the same thing as Jow Forums.

Speak for yourself, loser. I have $25k in my checking account. Spending $60 on figurines is nothing for me.

Attached: 1548294509648.jpg (750x1334, 354K)

>discuss politics
>IRL
>discuss anything, with anyone, in real life
What timeline are you on, user?

At my local synagoge. The Rabbi is somewhat blue pilled on the goyim though. He doesn't believe in egineered viruses for cattle, sorry goy, sorry population control

based and red pilled

Attached: The Nazi chic.jpg (691x606, 51K)

So its Jow Forums.

Oh yeah! Prove it, send it to me to verify

I go my local gamestop.By now the cashiers and I are basically friends we talk everyday.I even help out customers sometimes.I helped this one old lady find a game for her grandson I'm guessing.I'm slowly redpilling the people who work there.I don't have enough time to redpill most shoppers though I do recognize some of them since I come in so often.I'm thinking of namedropping the jews though I don't want to get in trouble again.The cunt manager tried to get me banned for loitering.

Fuck GWS and WOTC.

Just saying.

>this autist made this thread just to bully some neckbeard who goes to games workshop
good god you are just as pathetic as the guy you're making fun of.

>2019
>showing your power level in public

That's the dumbest thing you could possibly do.

Attached: mfw okkid.jpg (431x450, 68K)

TSR for life

The pub. One of the last free places in England.

Naturally, the government is engineering it so thousands shut every year.

Attached: AD573FC9-671B-4B91-A12C-94184485EE99.jpg (429x360, 43K)

Every now and then you encounter the 30K/Horus-Heresy fan that because of HH become completely politically right-leaning.

>warhammer

people still fuck with this? I remember this being a fad in middle school. Really cool universe and background, but from what I've seen on the net, unfortunately the designs past about 2010 seems to take their inspiration from bad anime and WoW though.

It's just gotten progressively bigger over the years, and become a money-printing machine for GW

the hobby is only affordable to people with >40k/year salaries

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/jan/21/heroin-for-middle-class-nerds-how-warhammer-took-over-gaming-games-workshop

Alcohol is haram you fucking heretic. Stop forcing your blasphemy on innocent muslims and accept the word of Allah.

Attached: average british man.jpg (468x289, 29K)

Wait I don't get it, it's just a store you actually paint there? I need all my equipment and music blasting when I paint.

I kind of agree lol. Every time I go there to grab some paints it's just pushy employees and really weird 'walmart' style ppl

Fyi I paint my boardgames until I'm done, 40k is a little much, more like warhammer 40k in debt lol.

40k for obvious reasons

This one knows what's up.

Attached: Gammarauders.jpg (1256x1080, 344K)

yahoo news comments section

>because of HH become completely politically right-leaning.
lol the imperial truth is really powerful.

Work. I've redpilled 3 people so far. Mostly by joking and showing memes, then talking serious.

Attached: FDFEB0AD-C88A-4C3C-B239-CD0A00E43BFB.jpg (580x381, 34K)

Man.
If I was walking through the mall or something and I saw that place I would fucking march right in, go up to the fat dude at the counter, and ask "Do you sell Warhammer 40K?" even though I fucking saw the sign on the wall from the food court.
I'm that fucking guy...

Just the word figurines alone makes me cringe for some reason.

>nerd shit

I work at a prison. It is the sixth prison I have worked at. I have seen some shit, but this brings up something I have noticed at EVERY prison.

The only group that didn't separate based on race, religion, gang affiliation, or what have you is the fucking nerds.

If you were down to play some fantasy shit, magic, or what have you, that was all that mattered. When a Jew, Muslim, skinhead, nigger, and flaming fag are all around a table pretending to kill orcs, nothing else seems to matter but what kind of bullshit is going on in the game.

The same guys write coded messages using star wars runes for the lettering but written in Klingon and Pig Latin.

Nerd shit apparently reaches beyond all of that stuff.

It's kind of impressive now that I think about.

>personal anecdote beginning with "I"
>reddit spacing
Go back.

Double

Spacing

Triggers

Faggots

On

Jow Forums

Constantly.

I cant believe that with their clientele demographic that someone has shit out some 3-D printed models of some Spice Marines. It cant be that fucking hard to make one and strudel shit it our for like 3 bucks and throw it on the table top.

Unless they ban unofficial models during non tourney play?

That's very interesting.

Try 70k if its your only hobby and you dont own your own house and dont live on the coasts.

What are you kidding me ? You have an idea what a painful process it is to create molds and minis ? And then to actually clean the molds ? The smell.. The mess.. Plus how many people actually paint ? I started last march and I'm finished in about 1 1/2 years. Just decided I wanted to paint my boardgames. I'm 37, that's 3 years of cash they're going to make off me and then that's it. Obviously they're going to charge boutique prices

three squares, a cot, and nerd gang. i've finally found my destiny.

economical Commercial 3d printers dont have the dpi for a detailed models. Those that do are so expensive you wouldn't save any money. 3d printers are real good for terrain and structures though.

And tiny furniture lol

This. I liked GW when I was 13. I still think the artistry of it is beautiful, but I just feel I'm a bit too old now. Same thing for Vidya.

Attached: dig read grow.jpg (992x500, 170K)

Play Chess or Bridge, anything someone like Eisenhower would play.

>discuss politics IRL
don't be a fucking sperg majority of people outside the internet don't care about your political feelings

>give me information about you
Newfags, if you reply to garbage this obvious, then you deserve what you get
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

N I G G E R

Attached: 277828_md-Awesome, Clown, Eldar, Good, Harlequins, Joker, Painted, Warhammer 40,000.jpg (800x599, 48K)

Could you fucking not, wargaming is like the last bastion i have of being able to go somewhere and NOT talk about politics.

the empire was commies though

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 83K)

We are Intj we dnt go anywhere

WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WERES DA UMIES BOSS!? DEM CHAOS BOYZ SURE PUT UP A GOOD FOIGHT

Attached: thork.jpg (474x654, 38K)

doesn't sound so bad if I hit rock bottom

>only 25k
Don't brag until you have at least 100k
Currently at 84k in savings hoping to break 100k this year

why not drop it in some kind of investment account, user?

Why did they get rid of Epic 40k and Warmaster, Mordheim etc? Literally large scale battles with tiny models or detailed skirmishes with fewer fullsize is better. Don't even get me started on Sigmar...

That aside, most hobbies are being wrecked by SJW bullshit. I love making electronic music, and one guy I watch I respect a lot for technique but he always drops in some nonsense about how you have to preference feminist collectives because they are excluded from the modular synth community. I mean... really

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Imagine being such a pussy.

Fuck yeah, bioborgs!

Attached: scorpio.jpg (640x359, 33K)

I like warhammer computer games (used to play them) but I would die of shame of getting in there lol.

a classmate bought a 3d printer that can hold .5mm for a couple hundred. a single army can cost that much.

>mfw I've only got 40k

Attached: 1507764203334.jpg (675x450, 146K)

It was never 60$ for 5 marines you moron, it's always been 40$ for 10, among the lowest Price per model in the industry

I like going into games workshop to bully the staff and customers. I'll go in there and smoke, intimidate the nerds. It's hilarious how scared they are of a bodybuilder. I've full on robbed one if em once when I saw his wallet full of money.

Dumb little nerds with their figurines. BOO!

>Warhammer: Age of Smegma
I liked fantasy but it died like disco

no where exists for me. my friends want doug ford. my coworkers compromised of old women are all for"orange man bad" and my last date showed me her selfie with trudeau

its really fucking bad up here be thankful you have a few free thinkers in burgerland

Attached: reference2.jpg (434x503, 259K)

>he saved up money for a year and thinks its an ahcievement

i just blew 20k on investments. this is a pathetic brag, you shulda called him a faggot and left it

>$40k in Kiwi Bux

Attached: 1280331852110.gif (250x214, 1.02M)

typo my friends want doug ford impeached

My brother went their and bought a whole set of figurines and paint when he went cold turkey of pain meds. (Car accident) It helped him focus and it helped a lot. He doesn’t really do the paintings anymore but I can honestly say those things helped him more than some dumbass 9 step program.

Work. I've had the satisfaction of my ultra liberal co-worker getting BTFO on election day, seen him hold back his Blue Wave of tears, and get to give him the Tucker "nigga you serious?" look over most all new developments. I was actually shocked he believes that Chief Running Fridge was just some poor minority being attacked by future Nazi Trump Youth. Fortunately the majority of my co-workers are conservative or rational democrats that know there is a clear line to cross before you go full libtard.

Pfft warhammer fantasy, epic and kill team.

Well your friend probably in favour of giving dildos to kids which is why Doug Ford in Charge

They let guys play magic is prison?

No it triggers little fucking kids that mindlessly repeat like group think faggots.

What the fuck is a games workshop?

You need to be investing that shit son.

Unironically the mental hospital.

The only time I’ve ever been in one of those places I was so high I mistook it for something else.

Do you cum on your figurines and upload the pics, even though noone in this or any other world gives a single fuck about your jizzurines

Go back

The gun shop and the range.

not one man in that store has ever seen a vagina

>cumming on warhammer minis
thats some abstract fetish shit only a german could think of

Attached: 4C7EAE25-2B5F-43A4-9A3D-8DFB25AA00C6.gif (619x350, 2.15M)

Tiffany, is that you?
Ma'am.

FUCK YOU REDDITOR

How do nerds end up in prison?

my kids 6th birthday party that's coming up

heresy!

Attached: Legio_Custodes_Command_Squad_2.jpg (1480x641, 240K)

I like to discuss politics at McDonald's. For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

It adds a great asthetic to any Nurgle Chaos army desu

>nurgle
>not slaneesh

>I'm so rich I brag about it!
>has iphone
okay

I did that too but had to stay longer because I said something about jews

>mfw I can't spam leman russ battle tanks and instawin anymore

Attached: wojak.jpg (300x224, 38K)

Fuck you little kid for thinking that college spacing is muh reddit.

huh, never see you guys post one of these with the jews or the japs on it, wonder why