Should white people who send their kids to black schools be arrested?

Watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=YOpnMrOqfX4

The media would've villified this white kid for retaliating.

Attached: Capture.jpg (201x256, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldstarhiphop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Youngfag never heard of the 80s/90s phenomenon known as "bussing"

ahhh brings back memories lol
that kid will forever change, and it's not going to end well

It's child abuse to send your kid to public school

yes basically same thing as if dropping your child into a bucket of acid and watch it slowly melt

segregation works

repatriation works better

They sound like a group of monkeys

>tfw you witness another future recruit for the RWDS

Attached: 1474090118832.jpg (267x395, 29K)

Folks, we love our diversity don't we.

Let's hope so

fucking lol they turned down the volume of the chimp out at the same time i did

White liberal parents who send their children to minority schools are actually creating red pilled children.

t. was a white kid raised by liberal parents who went to a mostly Black/Hispanic school and found out that minorities can be nasty racists too

>it's not going to end well
Yeah for the ones who beat him after the great awakening happens.

mirror?

Attached: 5jxkqg.jpg (596x532, 84K)

Jew Tube nuked it already

Memory holed. Probably due to all the niggers being so nice to the white kid. Can't have that.

Can't have wrongthink now can we? Blacks and other minorities are victims of white aggression, they can't be racist.

As a white kid whose leftist hippy parents sent him to an urban school I agree. Nothing red pills quite like living among them.

Link down

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 22K)

Yep, I got a strike on my channel, too. I appealed it by sending videos of black people cheering on beating "racist" white people in videos. We'll see what happens.

Mirror

I went to a +75% black middle school. Never once got touched by a black even on cracker day (last day of the school year). I've been in more fights with white guys (never lost) and still never had to fight a non white living in Miami. Having said that, I've been measured up at least 20 times blacks but they never took chance. The key is to present yourself as ready and willing to fight. Don't challenge them but don't back down or remain stationary.

Just make a few of them regret fucking with you and the rest fall in line.

Trust me.

Attached: 187537BD-1530-4AB1-990F-08834F678910.jpg (1650x2550, 302K)

No, integration should be banned.

Removed. What happened?

Sure, kid

Unique case for you. Also went to a dominantly black school and had to deal with them hounding me including fights. As you mentioned they tried to start fights with you five times but you got lucky.

>black kids shout at white kid for a few seconds
>one of them randomly hits him
>this causes something akin to a feeding frenzy
>they all start chimping out with the noises you would expect from a literal group of chimps while hitting him

why? there is no better way to redpill your kids. 1 year in a 'black school' turns every kid into a life long racist.

I forgot to mention I started school later (6 months older than most in my grade) and hit puberty early. Nonetheless I wasn't the biggest kid but they knew my switch got flipped quick from seeing me fight other kids.

This

>video removed due to violating community guidelines
Could you guys at least wait for me to watch the video before you raid the comment section? Fuck, now I can’t see it.

This
Anyone got a mirror?

There were no comments and only 37 views about 5 comments after it was posted and about a minute before it was removed.

worldstarhiphop com/videos/video.php?v=wshhBKO75YYuIP6057BX

from a while ago

Oh, well fuck me. That was quick

Thank you user. bless you muchly,

Attached: cat.jpg (260x255, 37K)

you even. fuck you other user

Bless you too, user. I hope your night is warm and cozy and that you get some rest. Long day tomorrow

>removed
holy shit, they really don't want this getting out right now, someone needs to send this to tucker

>Quite a few people are saying that this is a hate crime but it's not. Just in case you missed it, in the beginning he says "who you calling a nigga" like 3 times... So if he's actually dumb enough to say the N word on a bus full of black kids, he deserves that beat down. Also he can thank his parents/guardian cause racism is learnt behaviour
Literally supporting young children being beaten up.

Thankfully every single nigger in this video is going to be put behind bars like the animals they are, or put down in the street.

Based black girl should be colonized.

"This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service."

It literally sounds like the monkey cage at the zoo

"he called me a nigger" is the shit a nigger says before he stabs you or sucker punches you for your wallet, it has zero basis in reality

Went to an all white public school and it was a nice school