Am I a brainlet, or does this comic legitimately make no sense at all?

Am I a brainlet, or does this comic legitimately make no sense at all?

Someone please explain the analogy the cartoonist is trying to make here.

Attached: B68170E5-5D5C-469D-B0DE-65E7B1B19AAC.png (1200x2051, 372K)

The analogy makes no sense but here's the connection I see being attempted here:
>Forcing a woman to carry to term on behalf of a remote beneficiary is equivalent to forcibly taking a person's organs

idk looks like a joke on how banning abortion would lead to every woman you fuck conceiving your child

They assume if you're against abortion it means you've had 12000 abortions and are just hiding it

It made sense for a second but then I lost my train of thought

Dear woman: Put your child up for adoption. It's that simple.

>Pro-lifers are so dumb that they would willingly risk having their organs harvested for their illegitimate children that would have been aborted if they were pro-choice

am i close?

Its a niche argument defwnding abortion in cases where carrying to term would seriously harm/injur the woman because of birth complications, by comparing a man's kidney to a woman's uterus/rest of body.

if I found out I had a 20 year old son who needed a kidney, I'd give it to him

The same argument faggots use against their opponent.

That's what I got out of it, but not sure if that was intentional....

I dont get it, he doesn't want the kid so wouldn't be pro choice?

idiotic leftists again don't know that you can't use your bodily autonomy to kill someone who did nothing wrong.

So the idea as I understand is that he had one night stands(it's his dream it's probably true however stupid for one with his beliefs to participate in that manner) he is anti abortion and therefore thinks women should face the consequences of having a child. He in stark contrast to his own beliefs is against owning up to his own actions.
TLDR the artist is retarded and disputes having a weak straw man of a point it's so lost in poor delivery all meaning is beyond comprehension.

Every men gonna end up with one night stand kids coming from nowhere because no abortion.
The author is trying to scare men.

This.
All this comic shows is that the left actually doesn't have any real empathy, and their only true allegiance is to themselves.
That's literally it.
They are selfish human beings.

Attached: jewsarevampired.png (1340x830, 477K)

its almost like the author doesn't understand empathy, whole thing is a fucking mess.

They're expressing that people are pro-life for selfish reasons. Probably not the intention, but that's what I see.

I don't think so, since he is against the harvesting

Fuck that, he shoulda thought about how much dying in pain would suck when he got diabetes

Never mind, it is weird. That sign should say pro-choice in the last panel. Now it expresses that people who are pro-life live in constant fear that they will have to live responsibly.

even if you did have an illigitimate child 20 years ago that you never knew, why wouldnt you give one kidney to save his life? this comic fails on every level

It's not that simple when they have no desire to go through with nine months of pregnancy ending in painful labor. The thought of it utterly repulses me, so I just don't have sex, and if I ever conceive through rape there's not a chance in Hell that I won't abort it.

Jokes on you, I'm an alcoholic

Tits or gtfo

Are you guys really prolife or is it a meme?

I mean, not only do mostly minorities you hate abort, but you also hate the poor and fucked, who the kids would prolly be.

And having had taken a go to an abortion, and happily having as many as needed, I really wouldn't want to ruin my life with unwanted mongrels.

Or theirs really, I make it clear to chicks that I am pro abortion and I would not contribute in any way if they get knocked up.

IUD is awesome.

there are plenty of children who are children of rape and that live good lives because their mothers carried them to term; you are a weak pathetic shit

>with thanks to Hannah Bowton
A woman gave the cartoonist the idea, so of course it makes no sense. They want to analogize birth as some terrible oppression but none of that has anything to do with birth.

>hey you guys
>you guys
>tell me about yourselves, you guys
Rangeban Canada.

>"Women shouldn't have to suffer for their actions!"
>"Pay me child support for that one night stand!"

Rape babies and severely retarded babies are the only times i would say that abortion is justifiable.

are you really such a degenerate subhuman shit?
>leaf
oh you are

Rein in your menopause burger.

Holy fuck, you guys are stupid. The idiot who drew this is trying to make the point that a pro-lifer’s WORST DREAM is what they want to make REALITY for leg-spreading come catchers.

Nah that one's legitimately shit, he was accidently redpilled in this one though

Attached: 1520633389081.png (1200x953, 230K)

Why should a retarded child be killed? A mentally retarded child lives a life of pure ignorant bliss, guiltless and free of the burden of knowledge and will. Why deprive them of this?

the idea is that in a "pro life" world noone has sovereignty over their own body and the government can take your body parts for the sake of your child. it's fucking retarded but that's the logic

Wow that is legitimately a terrible comic. There are a plethora of ways to stop a one-night-stand from resulting in pregnancy... including not being a fucking hyper-degenerate who has one-night-stands.

Looks like he accidentally the slippery slope.

>implying you should not give your flesh and blood your kidney
>implying there is nothing wrong with one-night stands
>implying having to carry a baby in the womb for 9 months is equivalent to life-changing surgery
>implying that not giving your kidney on the one hand, and actively and deliberately killing someone on the other are morally equivalent

Pic related, the disgusting pedophile who makes these dimwitted cartoons.

Attached: barry deutsch.jpg (480x360, 24K)

when will men get the right to abortions?

Attached: download.jpg (249x202, 12K)

What a stain upon my country your existence is

Yeah burgos, I'm totally degenerate for laying down the conditions for intercourse before hand, setting clear rules, and enjoying my life.

Enjoy accidentally knocking up some thot and paying the rest of your life for a piece of shit nobody wants.

If you would kill a child you should be killed as well, we don't need baby murderers in our society

If they are too retarded to work then they are just a money sink. unless the parents are willing to pay the child's way through life for no return. I do not want my tax money going to welfare for retarded babies that couldn't be avoided.

Do leftists believe that this will happen if you have kids unknowingly? What?

And there are plenty that aren't. I would abort the fetus even if it wasn't rape, so am I supposed to care what it would have been if the point is that I don't want it in my body regardless?

I decide for myself where I want my life to go and I've decided a long time ago that I have no desire for children or pregnancy. I don't give a fuck if you're going to call it weak or pathetic.

Anons...you are all fucking retarded.
The guys is pro-life. But he has a dream about a kid that he doesn't have, but might have because abortion was made illegal. The COST of making abortion illegal is the state making the father responsible for the child he never wanted just as it was making the woman, buy forcing the father to give up a part of his body, just as she gave up her body. See, his body...not his choice. Get it? He's being forced to give his kidney up without having a say about it. You guys are fucking thick in the head.

the only place you will go is hell

Imma make an attempt Jow Forums and work with me on this one.

I think he is implying that in his dream he is like the child in womb, minding his own business, then some strange entity kicks open his door and mutilates him against his will or with no say of his own.

Which if thats the case HOLY FUCK that was a horrible fucking comic to try and get that message across.

Yeah, I’m with you on this. That’s why whatever the message the artist was trying to convey is lost on me. Might be because I understand the value of human life, or maybe because I have a conscience

Another user figured it has to do with the govt owning your body.

It sorta makes sense but its unclear as fuck.

Excellent argument incel, I'd expect no less from a reserve monkey.

Hows the free booze?

>I really wouldn't want to ruin my life with unwanted mongrels

Then stop having sex you undisciplined pig.

Abortion is fucking barbaric.
Every other form of birth control available and fucking yanking the little nigger out is still an option. Fucking retards.

imagine being made responsible for your actions, what a concept

This. 1000% this. Christcucks love to fuck up the gene pool and expect the state to take care of tards. Hypocrites aren’t running tard orphanages or adopting anything but cute azn babbies. I’ll compromise though, you get 3 abortions and then force sterilized.

Do you need some time to collect your thoughts, and try again? Most of us will probably still be here somewhere

Show tits

Good job LARPing as the modern woman. Disgusting.

How many of these cartoon (same artist) threads are there going to be (obvious shill) before idiots stop responding? I've lost count...
> My first response
Sage goes in all fields

Maybe the real problem is the state.

Hello roastie.
Men have responsibility forced on us all the time, like when we have to pay child support or get drafted to die in a war we have nothing to do with and thats fine. You consider yourselves equal to men, right? So why is a little responsibility too much for you to handle? Sorry you got raped but now you have a responsibility to that child. Stop dodging the things you are responsible for or get the fuck back in the kitchen where you belong.
Nobody cares about your shitty career or hobbies and they could never worth more than your family, anyway. You have the state to take care of you now so you can be a shitty single mom. No excuse, take responsibility you whore.

Lol men are responsible for the children they didn't want. Haha next time I'll get a bitch pregnant and just tell her to get an abortion pmao. Yaar

It's liberal bullshit.
Not too hard to see that

I forgot to mention. Her body her choice. She was being denied. And basically so was he when they took his kidney as a direct consequence of there being no abortions allowed. He was being treated just as the woman was being treated. The comic is actually pretty clever.

Pro-lifers are less likely to sleep around like whores. It’s sort of connected to why they value human lives more in the first place. The Left needs to learn to stop projecting on everything.

I'm an atheist, so your Bible doesn't do much for me, but keep preaching and telling me that I'll go to Hell over a hypothetical situation that I take measures to avoid if that makes you feel better.

Poorly written or lacking some context. Or both. You can't force funny.

The social cost of women dodging responsibility is far more in excess than paying for life support for a couple potatoes.

Just let them kill these unborn creautres. People aren't going to stop fucking and be responsible, that's aksing too much. Just let them get abortion's, we don't need more goddamn people

It should more like his kid needs the kidney for 9 months.

>The comic is actually pretty clever.

Attached: 1507590757158.jpg (640x360, 79K)

You make a good point. Touche motherfucker.

>It's not that simple when they have no desire to go through with nine months of pregnancy ending in painful labor.
There's a simple solution to that: Stop fucking. You don't have to sex you irresponsible roastie.

I'm a dude, do you really think some roastie would even know what Jow Forums is let alone post on it?

>You have the state to take care of you now so you can be a shitty single mom
yea fuck off my taxes aren't supporting bastard babies and their wino mums.

I guess the confusion comes from how having a baby is a natural process that does very little damage to the person, while cutting their organs out is very unnatural and harmful. A more reasonable analogy would actually be abortion, where something is surgically removed. All in all it's just a bad analogy.

it is because I am in the top 0.001% of intelligence that I see the value of the mentally retarded I suppose, and that I dont care about money or work as if it has ultimate value; I used to be more vicious in thought and thought that the bulk of the gaussian should be enslaved and/or culled entirely, which would be people like you, because relatively speaking you are so stupid and slow I had much more contempt for you that you have for retards; but I realized that intelligence is a hard deterministic factor and it is unfair to make such a determination, even though you have marginal macroscopic utility in the progression of civilization, utility and progress isnt so important

> I do what I want. Fuck everybody else.

People who can have sex dont just stop because the incels cant have any bro.

I thought you fucks were all about capitalism. Well, it says some get pussy, and some don't.

Sorry user, I can see how being a have not would sucl, but that's no reason to wish the hell that children are on others.

>There's a simple solution to that: Stop fucking. You don't have to sex you irresponsible roastie.
I... don't have sex. Did you even read the second sentence of my post?

You know he is a jew because only jews and counter-semites know about the Talmud Unmasked.

That fed my LOL need quite well. Just enough REEEE in it without over spicing.

if you would abort regardless of whether it was rape, why bring rape up? Because you know somewhere in your bug-like brain that what you're saying is vile and immoral, and you're attempting to deflect your own conscience's eye away from the truth?

It's almost like leftists don't understand family or altruism

when I first read it, I thought it made light of how the fetus is woken up at night and cut out for it's organs in the middle of the night (gestation) but then I realized that it didn't make sense with his 20 y/o kidney needing son, so idk what the fuck...
Is it made by a redard or a leftist, it would answer alot.

>I am in the top 0.001% of intelligence

Attached: brainlet51.png (645x729, 63K)

The leaf is right. Prolife christcucks just love having more poor niggers around them

It's meant to display how pro lifers are hypocritical because they only care about unborn children. It's a common argument that pro lifers make but the comic is put together in bizzare fashion.

it is just a matter of fact, reducing human value to utilitarianism is beyond brainlet

Don't worry, I've been looking into ways I have myself medically sterilized since I was in High School. On top of not wanting to be pregnant, I don't really have good genetics that should be passed on as they cause males in my family to develop autism.

If I told you that if you decide to rob a bank you can't later decide to work in a bank would you understand my more general point?

> the bulk of the gaussian
What a gay way to make yourself sound intelligent: intentionally obfuscating what you're talking about
Look at this fag haha

Yes it is. That still doesn't give retards any inherent value and you don't present any argument as to why they should be beyond "I'm so ultra smart I don't have to provide any argument." Well, that just shows everyone that you're borderline retarded yourself and just afraid that you would be culled along with the other downies.

Attached: babby.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

>it is because I am in the top 0.001% of intelligence
Don't jack yourself off too hard there champ, or is this ironic?

When I said retarded I didn't mean your average downie, because even they can work and be at least partially independent. I was referring to babies so fucked up in the head that they will never be able to do anything greater than sucking their own thumb.

>the bulk of the gaussian should be enslaved and/or culled entirely
This line literally reads like a 'tfw too intelligent' meme. The fact that you even interact with this shithole of a site proves that you are no better than the rest of us loser.

I bring up rape as that is the only situation where I would find myself pregnant until I can afford to be medically sterilized. I don't have sex or drink, so there isn't any other way for it to occur under normal circumstances.

I think he's trying to make the point that it would be a pro life stance to force people to donate kidneys to their children against their will. And then comparing that to abortion. I think the main difference between the two though is that if you do nothing to help the person who needs the kidney then you are not killing them. Whereas with abortion a doctor is actively killing someone. Some people might not see a moral difference between the two but I consider them to be morally different.

how is that an intentional obfuscation, I presume that anybody posting on this website, ESPECIALLY THIS BOARD, knows damn well what a guassian curve is considering we all know about race and IQ

Having the baby is a natural process. But that is not how the pro-abortion crowd sees it. They see having a baby as OPPRESSION by men. Abortion is resistance to oppression. That is why women say "my body my choice". They are resisting OPPRESSION by men by claiming ownership over their bodies. They view being impregnated as almost a violent act of domiance by men. So the state denying a woman't right to choose is the same as the state denying a man the right to say no to the kidney removal. He can't say....my body my choice. The baby takes primacy over both of the parent's bodies. But men already have no choice when the state forces him to pay child support when he may not have wanted the kid.

>closet of kin needs an organ donation
>government kicks door down and steals it?

I didn't catch that. I apologize.

Yes, but feminists are insane so you can't really expect sane people to follow their crazy thought yarns. It's a bad analogy nonetheless for people who aren't mental.