How would you respond, Jow Forums?

Attached: IMG_20190123_220221.jpg (1077x1025, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kCYPrur6ssU
commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:World_War_II_aerial_photographs_of_Germany
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease
m.youtube.com/watch?v=37Oxb110P0Q
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Hamburg_in_World_War_II
youtube.com/watch?v=Qhm7-LEBznk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: smirkgif.gif (300x300, 272K)

email death threats

Oh my God

Can ppl be this dumb?

daily reminder Am*rican animals killed millions of innocent European women and children to have exactly this future.

an unintentional candace owens

I dont think its worth it to respond becasue niggers lack logic and reaosn anyway Its

Attached: 2rw6ia.jpg (500x798, 160K)

who's dumber her or the filthy white Am*rican rats that bombed innocent women and children because a cousin fucking president told them to (FDR)

draw something in ms paint

maybe the whole mutt meme is true we are stooges of israel

>but you don't understand the statistics will be different
oh i think we understand

It’s called delusion and projecting.

>75%

Attached: 1544060466188.jpg (704x720, 51K)

You're easily controlled by your "pride". If it wasn't the jews it would be Rockefeller or another person. Go tell a white American that they aren't god's gift to humanity and see how hurt he is.

Tell them they need to think a little bit harder about that. Its cute that she tried though

I would thank her for not being in an engineering or analysis field.

Umm basic statistics and sample sizes. They didnt "stay in school" did they?

Attached: 9e4.jpg (1628x1678, 423K)

>becasue niggers lack logic and reaosn anyway Its
What did he mean by this

Attached: 1393657967348.jpg (771x900, 102K)

>How would you respond, Jow Forums?

I feel retarded even responding to this thread.

>How would you respond
Are by any chance from Somalia?

Lol I wish america was 75% white.

>What Do You Guys Think?

>ebonematics
>statigger
>statisti-nigger
>per-cap-a-nig

Niggers can’t into per capita
It’s truly amazing

>This graph only looks bad because there are so many more whites
Nigger logic at its finest

Attached: 6EBC9973-0978-491F-A4A8-4CEE44DD5D8B.jpg (1024x465, 54K)

She's right?

the same way you argue with Terrence Howard about Terryology: with a pez dispenser full of thorazines and a padded room.

why?! they were 90% white and waged a sadistic and satanic war against Europe until they destroyed humanity. The best thing that can happen to whites (Europeans) is for the total and utter destruction of the whores of Babylon (America and England).

Lol at anyone who thinks this. White kids today grow up being told that they are evil racists. When they get older and see shit like the Covington kids and the way ppl get a blue checkmark on twitter and a job at buzzfeed for saying “kill all white ppl”, they start to realize maybe some of this stuff they were made to feel guilty over is ridiculous. Maybe they think their only defense is to be more like the demons they are often characterized as. It’s a self fulfilling prophecy pushed entirely by liberals. Same thing happened to black men- they were demonized until the only way to protect their honor was ironically become the “thugs” they were told they were. This is late-stage shaming culture. We are Balkanized, and it’s because of the left.

This is bait posted by one of /our guys/, obviously.

I think greed was the problem. There is a reason that Jews were allowed back into all the countries that they were expelled from. I'm pretty sure they paid off some greedy bastards to let them in the back door.

>Go tell a white American that they aren't god's gift to humanity
We often argue about how the achievements of whites have benefited humanity and how they will be lost if we disappear. This is arguing from a position of weakness. "Just let us live, so we can serve you". The experiment is over. Only one way forward now.

Nope, she is a real nigger

>I'm pretty sure they paid off some greedy bastards to let them in the back door.

The movie jude suss tells everything

Attached: 220px-Jud_Süß.jpg (220x283, 21K)

Stop reposting this. It got old months ago. It's not even ylyl tier

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 40K)

that's the problem , you will never understand why you *are* to blame because you ignore the legitimate historical shame you bear.. while focussing on the illegitimate bullshit as a defense mechanism.

Every problem you have in America and Europe today is because of ww2. There's NO getting around that. You destroyed yourselves trying to destroy us. :) believe me, America will not become "balkanized" nor will it survive in another form. White "Americans" will either rejoin their European counterparts or they will become a mongrel subspecies slighted by the smallest criticism no matter how accurate.

Thanks, i'll check it out.

Damn i just realized coalburners are actually zoophilic

She's 100% right

I'd just shake my head and close twitter, nothing you can say will get it through her thick nigger skull

It's a troll you dummy

Shes exactly right though? black people are 13% if the population and commit 50% of the crime because they are just inherently more violent.

Now do that to a black person and tell us how much the hospital stay cost.

Niggers literally can not control themselves

This can’t be real.

This dumb bitch is /pols dumb bitch.

I agree completely with your second statement.

The first part (greed) is more complicated and while it's still very accurate I believe the concept and purely "American" culture of individualism was the gateway through which subversive entered. I think the genes of the people who came here are mostly of those incapable of group cooperation and loyalty. Who came here, people who couldn't fit into their respective societies and had no national (racial) loyalty so they went to a country they didn't have to answer to anyone but themselves. That's why it's going to be even more difficult to correct the problems here.. because the founding stock is genetically predisposed to seeking self advancement and benefit. I guess you're right that it could be categorized as greed.

additionally .. I hope you understand I'm not referring to all Americans in my previous posts. Only to those that it applies and only for as long as it applies

>would you respond
You don't.
Why would anyone respond to something that dumb.

It's a retarded nigger.

Attached: 1513191036601.jpg (590x1024, 78K)

Attached: 1513190847946.jpg (1000x4500, 801K)

if you have 10 apples, 3 of them are green, 2 of the green are poisonous.
What Colour of Apple Do you EaT?

>why aren't there more spic criminals?

Attached: 1547923847779.jpg (950x942, 211K)

I agree .. I'm not defending non whites or making any claim in their defense. That's the point I'm trying to get across.. most Americans can't take any* legitimate criticism. You first destroyed your own country with the Civil War then you destroyed Europe with ww2. Now you're putting the final nails in the coffins of the remaining whites in the world with these latest bullshit wars and social degeneracy. But because other races are attacking you now you think you're free from legitimate and necessary criticism?! we wouldn't have 99% of these problems today had you not waged a brutal and evil war against the right side in ww2

That stupid nigger doesn't understand statistics.

Does the NH stand for non-human?

it's not evolutionarily necessary for her to understand or benefit from it. YES we're ALL aware they can't into Algebra, Geometry, Aristotelian Logic etc. The only question remains, who the fuck is forcing and would kill anyone who tries to separate from these people? obviously white Americans.. that's the ONE and ONLY question needing to be dealt with.

You forgot to change that flag, Schlomo.

>arguing with women
Oh shit nigger wtf r u do-
>arguing with black women
You played yourself, son. gg no re

I'd ask her to convert everything into fractions, then compare numbers. But she probably would not understand that either.

What in the actual fuck are you on about? Not sure if just some top-tier trolling, or if you've gone and snorted a bunch of cocaine and frantically lashed out on the keyboard.

if people are allowed to be this stupid with statistics, why the FUCK am i taking a stats class right now when i can just make up my conception of any statistic i want?

She needs a course in statistics (even just a basic 101) It's embarrassing just to read this.

>someone stated a fact but it was about "my country" therefore I must blindly defend it

so her argument is saying the sample size of blacks isnt large enough by using an example where the sample size is even far smaller than the data we usually talk about

>50 million niggers in america
>half of them chimp out and go to jail

>b-b-but dats only 50 million, how do u know how we really act, u needs a sample size of 200 million

ok lets look at africa

>like a billion niggers
>all worthless

gg no re

so you're saying if 4 in 13 niggers commit a crime, we can add 87 more niggers to the pool and they'll all magically be law abiding niggers?

you wrote all that and still didn't make a point. what specifically don't you agree with in that post?
facts
>American was once 90% white
>when it was 90% white it waged a war against Europe with devastating impacts on Europe
I'd rather have a weakened and divided America since they can't be trusted to not destroy the world in an envious and demon possessed fit.

Doctors and scientists, fren.

Ooga Booga, Bix Nood

reminder that something like 50-75% of people are not able to pull information from a simple graph

Americans who reject the failures of WW2 are fine and many younger whites are doing just that. It's only jewed up boomers that can't recognize we ever fucked up

Attached: whitecrime.jpg (1580x3431, 1.97M)

This is actually something that the US Government needs to get straight: Hispanics are not Caucasians. I would argue that the cultural and physical differences between the two have widened enough over the past 1000 years to the point where there is a clear difference between both groups. This map shows how the Census Bureau classifies race, which is based upon what race the native population fits into (no clue how that is determined). On top of this, I would go as far as to claim that Middle Easterners/Arabs are also not really Caucasian, but that's just my 2 cents.

Attached: 5.jpg (938x472, 64K)

I agree completely and apologize for being somewhat crude in my labeling. I only hope they also begin to see themselves as European because there is no such thing as genetically American. Lol but one step at a time I guess.

America didn't devastate Europe. Stop going to facebook for history lessons.

I wish

*smirks*

Britain did

I understand that America was once 90% white. The colonies were 90+% up until 1700, and again (or at least, almost 90%) between 1920-1950, although those statistics factor in Hispanics as "White." Based on this I can only assume the war you are referring to is WWII, correct?

The bit I was confused about was in regards to the "sadistic and satanic war" and "whores of Babylon" you had mentioned. I just wanted some clarification as to what you meant by that, or what you might have been referencing.

>America dindu
watch what your dindu nation DID DO m.youtube.com/watch?v=kCYPrur6ssU
look through these commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:World_War_II_aerial_photographs_of_Germany
+ because YOU helped Russia, Europe had to endure 50 fucking years of communism. The same communism you were willing to nuke the entire fucking planet over.

with American bombs.
also watch this to see how much you contributed m.youtube.com/watch?v=37Oxb110P0Q

Then I have no burden of responsibility.

Crime is lower inside my house than in the entire country, no matter how many crimes I commit.

Non Hispanic

I appreciate the respectful response .
>referring to ww2?
yes.
>sadistic and satanic war
the allies referred to their firebombing raids by biblical passages and conducted them on "holy" days of jews
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Hamburg_in_World_War_II
In these bombing raids they specifically targeted civilian cities. It was a "burnt offering" to their demonic leaders. "Gomorrah is a biblical reference (jewish and Christian bible).

>whores of Babylon
that's a reference to America mostly for their moral decadence and slavery to sin. They often refer to their "values" which is ironic that they have the lowest standards.

>people

Attached: elmo redpill.jpg (624x480, 37K)

No sweetpea, Germany declared war on the US. Watch the liberal brainwashing you've come under. Their goal is to make you hate your country. You are an example of an easy target.

yeah thats how it works dipshit

>How would you respond, Jow Forums?
when a negroid turns 9 the development of their skulls starts putting pressure on the frontal lobe of their brains. This pressure hinders development of cognitive skills in them, such as emotional expression, problem solving, memory, language, judgment, and sexual behaviors.
They can't help that they're stupid, it's genetics.

Attached: matingDance.gif (500x281, 714K)

>most Americans can't take any* legitimate criticism
seems to me that white americans have been getting hammered with non-stop criticism for the last 3 generations. all we've done is take criticism.

Yes. There are many examples. Here's one of my favorites: youtube.com/watch?v=Qhm7-LEBznk

:) glad we have an understanding then.

kys

She never should have been allowed out of 3rd grade.

people?

Attached: 1498871307735.jpg (640x421, 29K)

She is such a woman. "You don't make sense, I make sense."

this
>smirks oppressively

how is Japan so consistently fucken based

Holy shit...is this nigger math the new math I hear about?

Yea but she's a stupid nigger and doesn't understand how statistics work.
A percentage is a percentage. She doesn't get it.
So if 30% of black people are violent, if you take 10 black people and put them in a room, 3 of them are violent.
If 5% of whites are violent, you take 20 of them and put them in a room, one is violent.
And it doesn't matter how many more or less there are. The percentage remains.

Many such cases!

you supplied bombs, bullets, guns, tanks, fuel etc to the Russians (and British) in the middle of a fucking war before Germany (or Japan) even looked at America. That's an ACT OF WAR !
when a dozen civilians* flew planes into two financial buildings you considered that* an act of war by an entire nation. But when the GOVERNMENT of the US supplies war materials in the middle of a WAR that are KILLING millions of your people that's "neutral" right?! RIGHT??!? fuck outta here with your dindu nation