This is biblical

This is biblical.

Attached: donald-trump-president-of-the-united-states.jpg (1100x619, 90K)

?

>meaningless one-liner
>random, old, widely available photo
>no source, argument, or context
Don't reply to bots.

Not a bot. If you don't see it, pity.

>biblical
The evil we are facing, yes.
But trump is an adulterer, and his enemies have enough dirt on him that he is unable/unwilling to have anyone arrested.

When trump leaves the White House in 2 years you will realize how similar he was to every other Republican president, and how inconsequential he was.

He's a cuck and a faggot.

YES

IT

IS

Attached: 1530790544362.jpg (1058x825, 229K)

Have you even read the Bible? God does not always use saints. This whole thing is biblical.

The Spirit of God says, "My people have cried. My people have cried out for an answer, and this is what I have to say," says the Spirit of Life.

"A veil has been placed upon this nation, and I did it. I did it so that for a season My people would wonder and faith would increase, for in darkness faith grows. In despair, faith grows. I did it. But now My fury has ended. Hear Me, for I have found a man after My own heart. I have found a man after My own heart, and he is amongst you. He is one of the brothers, but singled out for Presidency of the United States of America.

"But hear the transcription of God upon the heart of His prophet – how the gold has become dim, the stones of the sanctuary are scattered at the head of every street. The precious sons of Zion, valuable as fine gold, are now regarded as clay pots; and those who ate delicacies are desolate in the streets; and those who were brought up in royal scarlet now embrace ash heaps.

"Is this what I wanted? My people were brighter than snow, whiter than milk. They were like sapphire in their appearance, and now they are stricken for lack of fruits in the field. The hands of once-compassionate women have cooked their own children, and their children have become food for them. Your children have become food for you who were once compassionate women.

"But My fury is fulfilled," says the Lord, "and I have now kindled a fire in Zion. I have kindled a fire in Zion, in America, in nations throughout the earth, and My fist is about to smack down on Russia; for out of the rebellion of the Ukraine, which was seen by My prophet, shall come out of those ashes, beauty – shall come out of that sadness, joy – shall come out of those garments, praise," says the Lord.

Attached: 1539637373734.jpg (1779x4923, 3.5M)

Nigel Perry for CNN?

he has big hands
you know what im talkin' bout nigga?
dam right son

>God doesn't always use Saints
I know.

>wall
Nope
>deportations
Nope
>drain swamp
Nope
>lock her up
Nope

>massive cuck faggot who gets nothing done
Bingo.

God doesn't always use saints, but when someone accomplishes nothing and allows everything to be covered up, it takes a twisted mind to say "God is using him"

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

Of course it is, just do your job so we can get this ball rolling.

Attached: picoflovebird.jpg (736x981, 152K)

If I had told you 2 years ago that trump would only hire people who cover up for the deepstate, and that every deepstate criminal would escape justice, and Trumps campaign promises wouldn't even come close to being fulfilled, would that sound like God or Satan?

Donald Trump is Jesus Christ

Jesus
Old English used hælend "savior." The common Middle English form was Jesu/Iesu, from the Old French objective case form, from Latin oblique form Iesu (genitive, dative, ablative, vocative), surviving in some invocations. As an oath, attested from late 14c. For Jesus H. Christ (1924), see I.H.S. First record of Jesus freak is from 1970.

Christ (n.)
"the Anointed," synonymous with and translating to Greek Hebrew mashiah (see messiah), a title given to Jesus of Nazareth; Old English crist (by 830, perhaps 675), from Latin Christus, from Greek khristos "the anointed," noun use of verbal adjective of khriein "to rub, anoint" (from PIE root *ghrei- "to rub").

Attached: 1540278782782.webm (720x720, 2.49M)

Certainly very jewish

Anyone can choose an name user.
That wouldnt make you anointed, that would make you fake as fuck an = typical joo.

Mary of Christ church... simple.
Stupid cucks got bodied..live.

Attached: Ankh-icon.png (512x512, 34K)

>joo
HAHAH YOURE GONNA WATCH YOUR ENTIRE ILLEGITIMATE TERRORIST NATION GET WIPED OUT.

Attached: 1520059063981.png (951x1115, 279K)

Before you fuck off back to deep space faggot you need to carry on paying your due {debts}s.

Attached: Lovesiran.jpg (698x400, 69K)

HAIL TRUMP . THE SPARK THAT FUELED THE FIRE

Attached: 1528773847448.gif (320x284, 1.19M)

FUCK YOU TOO BITCH

Attached: 1528254333756.gif (339x339, 1.42M)

Yes this is gud hail...so hail.

Attached: DEATHLOOK.jpg (360x360, 40K)

take your meds

No meds to take, faggot.
Do you have a real rebuttal, or was that your go-to so you could get back to taking it up the ass like the sodomite you are?