Didnt the DEA issue licenses back in the day for marijuana before it was illegal then issued no licenses?

Didnt the DEA issue licenses back in the day for marijuana before it was illegal then issued no licenses?

Trying to write this paper but cant find info about it if anyone knows?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-11-26-at-11.27.09-PM.png (620x458, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marihuana_Tax_Act_of_1937
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leary_v._United_States
stamp-collecting-world.com/marijuanataxstamps.html
aclu.procon.org/view.background-resource.php?resourceID=003427
pharmacy.olemiss.edu/marijuana/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

google

Attached: 1546711119211.jpg (480x360, 14K)

retard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marihuana_Tax_Act_of_1937

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marihuana_Tax_Act_of_1937
I saw that but it doesnt say anything about licenses.

My prof said something about the first head of the DEA being given power to issue licenses to producers, and they simply didnt give any out, but I cant find shit about that.

ok so it was a stamp not a license? but I cant find anything about him "not" issuing any.

My prof maybe is a stoner but I need to write this part for our group, its a paragraph but I cant find anything.

higher learning isn't for everyone, and the world needs ditch diggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leary_v._United_States

I been reading that, I guess I will go with that but it doesnt answer the profs point of "none were issued" ah well fuck him.

The point your prof was making was, you couldn't get the stamp without the weed, and couldn't legally have the weed without the stamp. A catch 22. Old stoner story

i saw the case, but cant find info about how many if any stamps were issued. :P

Found this:
stamp-collecting-world.com/marijuanataxstamps.html

if this gets archived maybe this should answer the question?

>The point your prof was making was, you couldn't get the stamp without the weed, and couldn't legally have the weed without the stamp. A catch 22. Old stoner story

Yep that sounds right, thanks for pointing me in better googling directions. My prof is a stoner and this is for "philosophy". Figure that shit out how it has anything to do with philosophy.

Whatever not my job to figure out, just gotta pass and fuck their brainwashing in the ass.

aclu.procon.org/view.background-resource.php?resourceID=003427

good luck, you lazy ass

Every time I smoke pot I wanna fuck white women and produce millions of white children. Guess we better ban it.

lol thanks, was just a paragraph I need to write, and not pre law so Im just going to hash it out without getting too legalistic since he will just drone on and on about it forever.

Glad I could help.

Attached: 1542141793950.png (920x762, 130K)

First off the licenses weren't for weed but for hemp because it was constitutionally mandated to grow hemp if you were a farmer.
How the licenses came to be was through the campaign to make weed illegal since Henry "black men rape white women while on weed" Ansligner of the FBI was tasked to demonize it. Through the banning of weed a license to grow hemp was created in order to bypass the constitution since it was in direct competition with the petrochemical industry, and others.

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 1.01M)

only if you got uncle sams weed for medical issues. they sent a can each month with 300 joints .

pharmacy.olemiss.edu/marijuana/

growing dope

Attached: 1914 $10 Federal Reserve Note.jpg (1600x681, 210K)

what drugs are the Drug Enforcement Agency enforcing?

Attached: Federal-Medical-Marijuana-Can-1.jpg (350x350, 58K)