MEXICAN Jow Forums THREAD

Attached: joselyn cano.jpg (1080x1350, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_Purchase#Post-ratification_controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this before or after she got murdered by a cartel?

Attached: 1547060016923.gif (480x270, 926K)

Attached: 1447456471206.gif (500x349, 906K)

That's actually kind of illegal to wear the national coat of arms on clothes. I hope this bitch was fined for it.

I want her stomach to swell with my children

hola

Attached: Pablo Jose Gonzalez.png (519x458, 45K)

i couldn't tell, but gringos should stop watching fox news and cnn

Attached: 59533a43084cfdc1d31d3cb02c383f0e.jpg (750x1071, 270K)

Fuck off spic. Nobody cares about us. Everybody hates us. Fuck this "country" and fuck it's "people"

Attached: 864868.png (749x754, 797K)

Mexicans take their national symbolism seriously. You also cannot vote in Mexico without a state of the art ID.

>stop watching fox news and cnn
I did awhile back. Doesn't change what Ive heard from Mexican friends.
One told me he watched a dude get drug through the streets with a car

I recognize those feet from boy's town.

Why are Mexicans such violent retarded low IQ morons?

SCUUUUUUUMMMMMMGAAAAAANNNNNGGGGGGG

Attached: 1518787403248.png (768x420, 543K)

yeah... sure

>violence
sum gud aztec genes senpai

>dumb
200 years of usa fabricated constant wars between brothers can damage you

Attached: PORFIRIOWAVE.png (576x638, 826K)

Relax, I like you guys. Had some good time in Tijuana. The ground was always sticky no matter where you went and I would see cars driving down the road on its rims.

Aztecaca and spanishit blood

Daily reminder that the Mexican-American War was for nothing because Santa Anna was actually willing to give us what we wanted in the end
>As originally envisioned, the purchase would have encompassed a much larger region, extending far enough south to include most of the current Mexican states of Baja California, Baja California Sur, Coahuila, Chihuahua, Sonora, Nuevo León, and Tamaulipas. The Mexican people opposed such boundaries, as did anti-slavery US Senators, who saw the purchase as acquisition of more slave territory. Even the sale of a relatively small strip of land angered the Mexican people, who saw Santa Anna's actions as a betrayal of their country. They watched in dismay as he squandered the funds generated by the Purchase. Contemporary Mexican historians continue to view the deal negatively and believe that it has defined the American–Mexican relationship in a deleterious way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_Purchase#Post-ratification_controversy
Santa Anna was the biggest cuck in Mexican history, the fact you kept letting him come back into power instead of executing him is baffling

Attached: 1542826361371.jpg (1920x1080, 1.59M)

Stay there please.

t. Texas

We should have pushed you spics further down south generations ago.

Attached: 5768345763.webm (480x270, 98K)

I would like your beaner seal all over

CHECKED

Attached: quote-is-it-a-misfortune-that-magnificent-california-was-seized-from-the-lazy-mexicans-who-karl-marx (850x400, 56K)

What part do you doubt user? That i stopped watching the news or my friend's story?