What does Jow Forums think of Dan Avidan from Game Grumps?

What does Jow Forums think of Dan Avidan from Game Grumps?

Attached: IMG_3715.png (300x300, 54K)

Looks homeless

a liberal jew that acts like a liberal jew. Weed, sex, progressiveness. That doesn't mean he isn't a funny guy now and again, he seems like a nice enough fellow. The real question is why are you asking Jow Forums about this?

faggot hair

I wanted to ask Jow Forums because he makes a lot of anti-semetic jokes so I just wanted to see if pol would disregard his ability in comedy because he's Jewish

Yeah but what about

>40 years old
>still fucks groupies at cons

cool guy

HEY IM GRUMP!

He tries to act like a huge player with all his sex stories and bravado, but go back and look at that episode with Steve-O from years ago where he basically calls Dan out on being a faggot virgin pussy who barely does any drugs and doesn't fuck.

>faggot virgin pussy

Sounds like a lot of people I know..................

If dan got a decent haircut he would slay poon

I think his music videos are pretty funny albeit degenerate.
But ever since he joined Game Gramps it's been a total snorefest.
No energy or humor. Boring.
Also fuck kikes (and jannies).

Probably the only jew I would spare from the oven. Hes actually incredibly talented and I hate seeing him waste it all being a yes man for fucking Arin Hanson of all people.

Seinfeld and Larry David are both funny. Doesn't mean Jews don't deserve genocide.

this
Arin Hanson is such a fucking crypto sjw it's actually more painful that he tries to hide it than if he just said what he thought

Jerry Seinfeld is only half European Jew
Father is Hungarian Jew
Mother is Syrian Jew lmao

>e-celebshit
what the fuck is game grumps?

>ima grump im not so grump and we're the game grumps xD :-D

Attached: 1547766828222.png (1094x575, 93K)

Oney plays is better

cute irish boy

Attached: y74ro98jfugz.jpg (675x1200, 105K)

Jews love to make anti-semtic jokes.

Have you seen him play with Arin in Uncharted? That's when Arin actually shines. Game Grumps has to play alot of things down, but when he lets loose in other venues he can actually be really funny. On that note, I miss John and sleepycast man.

Aren't Irish people just slightly better than black people?

According to US history at least.

>the irish aren't white
blease stob

Attached: 1547757407982.jpg (393x386, 24K)

>US history
that can be what ever you want, if you write the book.

All immigrants are scabs and prone to electoral shenanigans. The Irirsh had Tammany Hall and the Irish Mob. The Italians brought the mafia and union intimidation. Immigrants groups also bring block voting. It's just what happens when two ethnicities/nations come together.

The less funny one of the pair and a sad excuse for a JonTron replacement.

Politics aside, I think he can be funny at times. But he's a horrible matchup for Arin that can't even come close to comparing to the chemistry that Jontron and Arin had. Dan is basically just a parrot for Arin's opinions, constantly agreeing with him and never going against what he's saying. Stuff like the Nickelodeon GUTS freakout would never happen with Dan and Arin. Jontron really was the soul of Game Grumps because he was an excellent counter to Arin. Dan just can't replace that kind of chemistry.

Jews like to make jokes about themselves but will rip your asshole open if a non jew makes one

>just slightly better than black people
if by slightly better you mean a difference of 15 IQ point, then sure, yeah

Attached: the absolute state of black IQ.png (1683x1446, 1.43M)

not to mention the white curves are always wide, deadshits and geniuses