"Stuck in a LCD trip forever"

The shit this fuckin guy says. Seriously I had to pause 3 times and absorb the cringe. Anyone ever met someone who talked like this? Tell me a story broski

youtube.com/watch?v=lKu0iF7m3ys

Attached: Mental Illness.png (537x332, 375K)

I prefer CRT, the picture quality is better.

The acid probably triggered the onset of schizophrenia
It can happen if you're predisposed to it
Normal people shouldn't get "stuck" in an acid trip

>The acid probably triggered the onset of schizophrenia

stress + extremely high dose = schizophrenia.

a bad trip on extremely high doses is basically temporary schizophrenia, despite the LSD completely leaving your system hours later, your mind can suffer irreparable damage.

Not politics fuck off to /b/

fpbp

Attached: 657564745.jpg (600x600, 161K)

>stuck in an LCD trip
damn, hopefully he upgraded to 1080p

wow. trippy posting time

is this australian scooby doo?

Attached: Shaggy_Rogers_(SDMI).png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

Is this true? I had a bad trip once but later on like maybe a couple years later, I took a very healthy dose of good stuff and had a very pleasant trip by myself. I don't think I have schizophrenia. Pretty sure I would know.

Attached: 1453799125149.jpg (480x343, 14K)

You probably don't, you would know for sure during a good trip if you had what this guy has. That being said there are many roads to hell, and you may have one, it just may not be as severe.

>I don't think I have schizophrenia. Pretty sure I would know.

The paradox of schizophrenia is that you don't know you have schizophrenia like this guy, he thinks he's stuck in the trip. Let's just say there would be drastic side effects that would alter the way you're able to live your life. LSD is not the only thing that can cause the onset of schizophrenia. Stress can cause schizophrenia. Marijuana has been known to cause schizophrenia (through stress most likely).

Schizophrenia causes the patient to believe they are the center of the universe, that they hold profound answers that nobody else has access too, despite them seeming 'obvious' to the patient. It can also cause delusions, hallucinations (visual and or hearing voices), and extreme paranoia.

Schizophrenia is most commonly related to LSD because LSD is one of the few drugs where it is possible to overdose and not black out. Blacking out is the mind's way of saying it cannot handle what is happening.

Don't worry though, few people experience permanent problems from LSD at under about 1000ug.

Legit, my brother worked with a guy who has this happen. Light skinned black dude, went to jail too, but one time was selling LSD and got some questionable shit and tried it, said it was a terrible trip and he's never felt sober after, maybe extreme trauma combined with other factors can rewire a brain, but he has permanent aftershocks. He seems perma high but despite prison still works full time so I respect his work ethic

Kek

>Basically schizophrenic
>Enlightened
>Exactly the same thing
God damn it I hate tripsters so much

>t. jealous fag that can't see through his 3rd eye

Attached: 1495650194968.jpg (350x468, 40K)

>The paradox of schizophrenia is that you don't know you have schizophrenia like this guy, he thinks he's stuck in the trip

He clearly does know just based of the video title. He won't admit it though and instead holds himself as "fully enlightened" or whatever. Good trips aren't possible under these circumstance, psychedelic are too honest to allow you to delude yourself without looking/sounding like a maniac.

This happened to a friend of my Dad’s. Completely normal guy until he tripped so hard he never returned mentally and apparently his parents had to have him institutionalized

my friend in high school took tons of mushrooms one summer living in a hippy house and suddenly started roaming the country homeless, rambling about 2012 and shit. he went in and was diagnosed schizophrenic, it ran in his family. the mushrooms for sure sped it way up, he would glitch out every once in a while but not like this.

which brings me to a whole other topic of demons - i honestly believe there are sub dimensional demons that latch onto humans when they are fucked up on drugs and alcohol. He became so negative I think he encouraged those entities he claimed to see. It was like a feedback loop. Im not sure schizophrenics are totally lying when they say they are seeing shit.

>He won't admit it though

that's schizophrenia bro lol.

>Good trips aren't possible under these circumstance, psychedelic are too honest to allow you to delude yourself without looking/sounding like a maniac.

not true, i bet he gets great body highs from time to time.
>schizophrenia = your mind in chaos

Stress + psychedelics basically mimics schizophrenia. And it can cause permanent damage.

Demons are only real inside the mind.

One aspect of a bad psychedelic trip is the inability to control one's thoughts. This can obviously lead to the patient believing that they are having hallucinations or hearing voices when in fact they've lost control of their ability to control the voice in their mind.

did you guys make out cuz it sounds like you caught some of the schiz

I come from a family that has done a lot of acid. My father went to some of the original acid-tests, my older brother did copious amounts back in the day and my younger brother makes the shit and still does it. I took acid when I was 14 and a handful of other times.
Acid causes permanent changes/damage to your brain. This can be positive in that it gives you a new perspective on life, a different way of looking at things.
Long term though it is almost always bad, debilitating. It makes you incapable of normal behavior and you lose much of your working memory which is another way of saying you lose some of your consciousness. I was lucky in that I am an INTP introvert, I am very self aware, and I can feel the changes in my brain. This makes me miss the function I lose and stop destructive behavior. Many less intelligent don't realize what they are losing.
You really should not take acid more than once. If you are taking it for the dopamine rush, just use something will less permanent effects. You will get all the perspective change you need from doing it once. Also, like all drugs, it loses its effects the more you take it. Part of that is you have used up the functional parts of your brain that enjoyed the change.

I feel like it's a massive imbalance of "spiritual" or non-physical belief, to reality, the physical. People get carried away with the aspects that aren't real and let that take them down a rabbit hole.

fake and gay