Footstamp and welfare abuse is a serious problem in the west

Footstamp and welfare abuse is a serious problem in the west.

If so many people are abusing it, it must be easy to be qualified.

Should we all apply to gibs in order to accelerate the decline and force change faster? Would that work and inspire better change?

Attached: 9152690.jpg (800x600, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nwbew27AHeM
finalchan.net/e/res/220.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't post that image here

my trap radar is over the roof

Perhaps those illustrious multi-billionaire job providers could provide some jobs.

Still wood berry

yes! end footstamps!

yeah, i got that feeling too
something just doesn't seem right

>Perhaps those illustrious multi-billionaire job providers could provide some jobs.

Part-time work at low wages is crap. It's not the America I dream about.

Pssst...nigresses and coalburners can pull SNAP & HUD, whilst their part-time hubbies and boyfriends use separate addresses and pull SNAP too. The system is all fucked up Anons.

>t. 1 legged man on SNAP & SSDI

sorry, we are too busy making just enough to not qualify for it.

just get a real job, faggot. stop stealing money from my paycheck

that dude has nice nipples desu

>footstamp
youtube.com/watch?v=Nwbew27AHeM

Attached: The Kingdom of Slack.jpg (200x200, 15K)

i tried. you cant get shit unless you are a minority or a tranny. white dudes cant get a dime.

Yes all govt programs are abused. I'm a white guy and have a health issue that "guarantees" social security disability and I still can't get it. Figures, I only paid into SS for years.

It won't be stopped because so much of the economy depends on that "seed" money entering the economy.

> 26 billionaires own more wealth than 3.6 billion people
"dang food stamps are ruining the west" - t.brainlet

that's a dude

Sadly, those are probably the best trap baps I’ve ever seen.

this right here you stupid mfers

I met a few couples in blue states that would do that. Guy and Girl living like Man and Wife, but never legally married so she gets the gibs for being a single mom. Nearly all welfare is corporate welfare anyway. A Walmart will set up a store near Section 8 housing and hire people at a wage where they can't live anywhere else but the projects they sell their Chinese made shit to. Hope the shutdown lasts long enough to cut into that particular trough.

Attached: 1548287953780.gif (425x240, 957K)

Is that specific to one ore two states or across the whole country?

Also, how hard is it in European countries like Germany or France?

Minority here
Not true I work part time and go to school fulltime. I can't get anything. Somehow I am making too much money according to them. The people abusing it don't work legitimately (Illegals building decks for cash, not being taxed). Or worse yet jews all living in "grandma's house, with no jobs and all of their kids "aren't in college"
Its a system like anything else and you middle class Whyte folk don't know how to do it or to proud to dumb yourself down on paper.
Can't tell you how many white kids don't sign up for financial aid because
>"I'm white they won't give me anything"
Or they do and shocked that they still have to cover some of their tuition.
>Yeah those minorities are getting to go for free while the whyte man has to pay
>My mom works at google making 90k/yr
Same breath

Attached: 1420752563175.png (626x936, 675K)

With this logic you are better off practicing theft against specific (((corporations))), no need to make the govs life more difficult if your only problem with the world is the pedophiles and you want to accelerate the end against them

Unless you're Black or Mexican good luck getting them. I'm White and need to be on them due to (Mainly Mental Illnesses) getting in the way of finding a job. Despite the fact i can easily work. Yet when i've applied i get turned down. But any Nigger or Spick can get them without any issue what so ever. Abusing it and taking it away from the people who actually need them to survive, or at least to help.

>>Proof being my Sisters mother who is Mexican. She makes 30$ an hour on top of 3000$ on fucking food stamps every month for nothing more than being Mexican.

all that means is there are 3.6 billion totally useless people in the world

bootlicker

im a bootlicker for stating an objective fact? you honestly think the world's 3.6 billion poorest people are worth something? not defending billionaires, but cmon man

>puffy pink areolas
>perky nips
>large A to B cups
This pic is hitting too close to home and making me sad and regretful.

>trap
>tits
just stop

It’s the mouth I think. Men always have ugly ass smiles

unfortunately, it has proven itself that we have to drag along the dregs of society lest we degrade society itself. essentially, we pay a nigger tax to have a habitable society. it's sort of like protection money. if you don't pay it, crime increases, more bad shit happens. we probably need to pay more nigger tax, because it's honestly not that much money, and it keeps whites from being murdered, and it's not like we're going to genocide non-whites anytime soon, so... nigger tax is the only solution, unfortunately.

Attached: 49857677_657291578002418_5725730737496260608_n.jpg (750x726, 42K)

I just want disability so I can get a job...no one will hire me because I'm on pain meds(fucked up pancreas, no I can't stop...the pain is debilitating)...if I'm "officially" disabled though I can get a job...how fucked up is that?

>Food stamp
ftfy

There would be a lot more damage to society if those 26 billionaires died than if 3.6 billion penniless niggers/Pajeets/chinks/spics died.

finalchan.net/e/res/220.html

More of her near the bottom of the link.

Not a trap.

Attached: 1395073108394.jpg (876x719, 118K)

>Footstamp

Quit fucking lying. You just make us look bad. If you don't make enough money you can get food stamps.
Race does not come into determination for benefits.

Are the poor people gonna flip their shit at the fan for not getting SNAP after the super bowl? I only heard that welfare recipients got their feburary SNAP earlier than expected.
Someone fill me in

Why ?

>Footstamp
fuck off dumb nigger kys