Be honest

What have you eaten today?
Do you have any pain or illnesses that you blame on your diet?

Attached: images (5).jpg (662x463, 68K)

I eat your moms pussy, faggot

fpbp

>Mood disorder from eating too many carbohydrates

I had duck and sauerkraut last night and woke up with a headache this morning. Fat overload. But it was good.

I think my kidneys hurt every day because most of my calories are from ethanol but there's not really any way around that

I had 6oz grilled salmon and 1 cup of brocolli for lunch.

For dinner I had 8oz chicken breast. 1 cup rice. 2 cups brocolli.

Two oreos for desert.

This is /pol...kindly fuck off

You actually have to be alive and healthy to make positive contributions to visit /pol, so kindly stay here and chat

What makes you stop at 2 Oreos? Why don't you eat the whole packet? Something I've never understood.

Didn’t know an Ozzie could be so patient and good-natured

>satan doesn't know self control
color me surprised

Bbq chicken dp dough motherfucker. Shit was cash.

I'm 20 days in on my fast. Sitting here in 47 degree Celsius heat. I am having a spiritual awakening as we speak

8 oz salmon steak and some fried celery and broccoli. about to make a NY Strip Steak with onions and broccoli.

>I'm 20 days in on my fast.
you're already dead. this is hell

gross. i feel bad for you.

Attached: 1518763220858.jpg (500x400, 44K)

pancakes for breakfast
2 cheese/salami sandwhiches and fruits for lunch
chicken drumsticks/baked potatoes and salad for dinner

sweet bread, canned mackerel, instant jjajangmen, mugwort omelet, dark roast coffee

That's my weekly food budget in a single day. Today I had some coffee and milk, tomorrow I'll have pasta with oil and salt.
I hope you know how lucky you are, user

Attached: 1544645557388.png (300x300, 101K)

I eat fresh nigger, spicy italian

lmfao

2 sandwich and fried potato ywsterday

That’s awesome. Keep it up

>Adds oil and salt like they are extras that's hilarious

Is salmon cheap in the US, and do you buy it raw or smoked?

Cap crunch for breakfast, turkey sandwich and chips for lunch, pork chops, greens and mash potatoes for dinner

Knowing op's mom you probably have herpes on your face now.

You don't even eat bread with meat toppings?
Bread with chocolate sprinkles for breakfast
Bread with a slice of gouda cheese for lunch
Potatoes, green beans, and smoked sausage for dinner

1lb 100% grass fed ground beef cooked in 1 stick organic unsalted butter.
Carnivore 12 days so far and intermittent fasting starting today.

No one finds you funny

I've been eating OMAD for almost 10 years now, I started before it was cool just based on what felt right for me. I was obese as a kid and have been athletic ever since.

show boobs

So that's One Meal A Day for anyone who doesn't know. Also known as the warrior diet if I'm not wrong. Great work

Do you get good tasting chocolate sprinkles there? Ours are pretty low quality, smoked sausage is nice do you smoke it yourself?

When you eat plain pasta for a while you learn to appreciate shitty olive oil and salt as a topping

There are very few things I wouldn't eat if I could afford them.

Pan fried flounder, rice, radish kimchi. It was tasty. I should buy fish tweezers next time. Lots of bones.

>OMAD
My parents rag on me for this but it's so convenient not to have to dedicate three time slots to eat.

Is Germany expensive for food? Do you have any work atm...

Whole cooked chicken, salad and a rare steak

Feel good man, killed it at the gym. Fasting tomorrow

Breakfast:
Bagel and an orange, plus a glass of milk
Lunch:
Cold cut sandwich with sliced ham and muenster cheese, bag of chips from the vending machine at work, and a pear.
Dinner:
stir-fried chicken and random vegetables over rice with a handmade peanut sauce. Had a (also homemade) chocolate chip cookie afterward.

All that's pretty typical. Though honestly my wife cooking is the reason I eat sort of decently, before we got married I only rarely bothered to actually properly cook something for myself. I'd just have cereal or oatmeal for breakfast and have takeout or something frozen for dinner. Lunch is pretty much the same though.

Not news, not politics, fuck off back to plebbit poo pusher!

Attached: 1542601797165.png (1156x2031, 290K)

We have top quality chocolate sprinkles, from milk chocolate to pure, cheap to expensive. It's a big business, pic related is one of the luxury brands . Even have other non chocolate sprinkles available, but they tend to be very sugary.
I live in the city, so smoking my own stuff would only get me a big fine unless I buy special equipment. Plus the gelderse rook worst is cheap to buy. I bet you smoke your ostrich and kangeroo meat all day in the outback.

Attached: 337125.jpg (708x708, 102K)

5 egg rolls

For breakfast, I ate a chicken+provolone cheese+1 egg+mixed greens+barbecue sauce on a flour tortilla wrap, homemade. The next meal I ate was a home-cooked red curry dish with chicken, onion, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, and red pepper served over white rice. Afterwards I also drank several shots of vodka. The only other liquids I've had today were water.
I have no pains or illnesses that I blame on my diet, but I do weigh a little over 200 lbs, which is probably a bit much for my 6 foot frame. Any constructive criticism on my eating habits would be appreciated.

Bit too much fibre I think. I've been braaping up a storm today.

>Is salmon cheap in the US, and do you buy it raw or smoked?
$10/pound from Chile. I buy it raw and cook it. Best fish alive. I tried Catfish once. My house smelled like a lake and it tasted like mud. never again.

Attached: DiscerningTastes.jpg (175x287, 8K)

I'm white and never been on Reddit.
When you spend so much time here you want to know more about the people you are talking to.
I'm surprised most people here are cooking themselves and eating healthy with the amount of fast food available. Health is very important, if I said " what food is redpilled" would that make it acceptable?

Lmao it's funny because apparently cocao in chocolate is the same chemical that produces enthusiasm in the brain so I know your telling the truth. nah but I want to try crocodile, apparently it's like chicken.

Nothing at all. I'm 2 days, 6 hours into a fast. I aim to make it 4 days. Perhaps 5 days if I feel good on Friday.

I'm a lowly wagecuck. Food is really expensive, even chicken breast is ~30 Euro/Kg. I get most of my protein from eggs, meat is a special treat

Attached: file.png (1259x499, 540K)

Eggs are good for you anyway b6 iodine fat protein

Paleo diet. I've lost 50 odd kilos in about a year.

recovering from food poisoning rn so yeah, actually I do have some complaints I'd like to bring to the table

>Fat overload
It's histamine overload from the sauerkraut or sulphites sensitivity..

Sauercrap is food for degenerates and white race destroyers. Stop eating this shit.

Attached: 1391180468272[1].png (222x261, 76K)

just a bunch of fucking chickpeas maaaayne

My family makes it every year so we always have a huge stock. It's not my favorite food but there's so much of it we make it with a lot of meals. I'll look into what you said though.

It's 2019 and even eating is about politics.

Attached: arton1107-4317e[1].jpg (448x336, 58K)

Enthusiasm, lol, looks like I have to stock up. Will get you through a post nuke world. No wonder chocolate is popular.
Crocodile, crazy to think people actually have crocodile farms. There are legal ones in Thailand, you can probably wrestle one out of the water in the outback to make a good barbecue. Keep on fasting though, tough stuff, makes for a strong mind and leaner body.

Sandnigger onions

Damn that is steep.

What's going on friend?

> 1 box cereal
> 1 half gallon milk
> 1 small bag chips
> 1 deli sandwitch
> 2 bottles yogurt drink
> 1 small bag chex mix
total 7 foods. my bmi is 43

just go to Lidl you lying gypsy. it's 3.30 per kilo there.

Pic related. And I had Pizza Rolls. Whole Milk with both meals.

Attached: 00623.jpg (618x414, 91K)

>chicken n rice
>chocolate cereal
>cherry pastries
>chocolate pastries
>yes i blame me always feeling sleepy on this shit
>please ban corn syrup sweets already
what are some healthy snacks, besides peanuts? no perishables

>disgust.jpg
Why would you drink milk with that kind of food?

Because I like it. Are you retarded?