Will you guys accept white liberals jumping ship and switching sides to the redpill before the...

Will you guys accept white liberals jumping ship and switching sides to the redpill before the revolution/DOTR/racewar/whatever occurs?

Attached: 1536302982668.jpg (654x541, 49K)

White liberals, or "white" liberals?

Sure. But they'll get the 'I told you so' look.

Attached: 1511851873329.jpg (431x427, 71K)

they will be used as cannon fodder

As Yuri Bezmenov stated, they will become the most violent advocates for the right after feeling all the betrayal and hate directed towards, despite always trying to do what the left considers "the right thing."

As an African American, it would be racist to tell Musk he cannot smoke weed. It is cultural for them.

Only if they kill themselves to prove they are sincere

They will be the ones operating the gas chambers with zero remorse after what hell they will go through once things get a little more out of hand.

By the time most betacucks switch sides, resources will be precious and limited. I’m not taking in anyone who’s going to be a liability if shit gets hot...exceptions would be anyone I personally know and like.
For you /leftypol/ lurkers, may be a good idea to try and make at least one or two prepper type friends who love guns. It could save your life one day.

Attached: 8880F6D4-AACC-4FB6-8328-8DE8C89F5661.jpg (624x951, 66K)

Fuck no. They get the rope.

GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS.

Considering their insufferable smugness that seems fair.

Will dna testing be a requirement and if so, how much huwhite/r1b will we amerimutts have to be?

yeah nah

Yes. The window is rapidly closing but there’s still time for leftists to get with the fucking program.

I’ll accept their wives and daughters into my post apocalyptic harem and the liberal “men” will be killed

Attached: B848216F-3F6C-4C27-A2F3-56A542C88541.png (617x715, 487K)

Lull them in and cut their weak traitor throats.

FPBP

>Will you guys accept white liberals jumping ship and switching sides to the redpill before the revolution/DOTR/racewar/whatever occurs
They better hurry up.

College educated whites, including women, went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

---> 37%

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 657K)

>Be Liberal
>Advocate for multiculturalism for 20 years while acting smug
>Whenever a redpilled person warns you, yell "racist!!" and destroy that persons life, while everyone pats your back for "bravely" going against the "racist"
>Despite terrorist attacks, mass rapes of children (enabled by you and other liberals), insist its not happening, and also #notAllmuslims
>Support children becoming mentally and physicly destroyed in name of anti-bigotry, turning them into transgender mutilated freaks
>Keep reporting citizens commiting wrongthink to government, have their life destroyed and even children taken away
>Now birthnation is filled with muslims everywhere, and white people becoming a minority
>Start to notice that after a really long time, rightwingers are becoming strong enough to enact violence against shitskins, traitorous politicians and slimey liberals
>"H-hey guys! Oh man! I was so dazed and confused those 15+ years, but now I see h-hehe, shitskins are low IQ lol! Im redpilled now guys!"

I'm suprised by the forgiving cucknature of some people here

Attached: liberals enabled this.webm (384x480, 1.52M)

Of course.

some yes

but they will be made to eat worms and apologize and get beat with a stick in a re-education camp for a while

others no, they'd probably just be killed. benefits of the dotr is that it will provide many eugenic benefits. and no, the enemies of our people (including conscious white collaborators) are very smart and will try to sneak in, using our mercy against us. that's why we must unfortunately be very very tough.

shut up

if theyre young then of course. young people cant be held accountable for their really shitty parents or poorly taught upbringing

I look forward to the day what Jow Forums refers to as redpills can be freely shared on major social media platforms.

When shit is about to go down these people will most likely blame it on the nazis and fight along with the shitskins.

Hell no!!!

They are free to announce their switching of sides but then they will be quickly executed. No enemy will be allowed within the ranks. Subverters will be tortured to death.

Attached: 7864357834895.jpg (750x937, 65K)

yeah we know