Well Pol?

well Pol?

Attached: 1499275813825s.jpg (229x249, 12K)

>Free to buy guns
>Free to buy healthcare
I don't get it.

What part of the constitution says you don't have to pay for medical services? Well nigger?

this same image has been posted here roughly 3,419 times. Tagline is usually simple. Spam thread- rarity common.

You can get free healthcare right after I get fee guns.

Your waifu is trash

Attached: 1540601126139.png (1111x693, 323K)

Bump

saved based

kek

>free to protect yourself, your family, and your property
>not free to decide how your labor is appropriated
Get less stupid, op

Who's paying for it

So?

But wouldn't the equivalent of socialized healthcare distribution be socialized gun distribution? What Republican ever advocated for that?

Attached: 0542e535b39b71e54d4b6ad0146adefa03550cd5ca4b311cdeaf6f30086d2c95.png (529x761, 1.1M)

Republicans believe in freedom of speech but faggot OP reposts the same shitty bait 13 times a day for six months.
Well Jow Forums?

Hospital is always open for anyone. It's not like government give free guns to people who can't afford it.

Worse, this same Bait thread has been posted for almost two years.

fpbp

>implying you aren't substituting the word right for freedom but still using it functionally the same as a right
Image related. Get rekt.

Attached: rights infographic.jpg (750x800, 90K)

it's Jow Forums you brainlet

Learn the difference between positive and negative rights like you should have in elementary school.

That's not a freedom, it's a privilege maybe; authoritarian in essence. Fucking retards I swear.

I say this as someone who wants free universal healthcare. Just admit you're stupid and kinda fascist and we'll work from there.

Are you retarded? We have to go buy guns, it's not like the government gives us guns. Where as the shitty healthcare that libs want (calling it universal health care) is where the government gives you shitty health care. You have the freedom to health care, you just need to buy it, just like guns you absolute fucking tool.

>freedom to universal healthcare
>freedom to have the government take away your money

Healthcare is universal you fucking pleb. No one gets denied.
Fucking left can't meme

How many fucking breitbart boomer idiots are there on this board?

sage

actually .. there are dems that believe in gun protection to .. the thing is with america in general. we forget what happened 4 years ago, from the magic of news feeds that try to dictate what we think and feel. the thind with health care is .. at one time . if they employer didn't offer it in some way shape or form .. they had high turn around . true in the higher paid jobs of today .. but if you think fry cook needs that nesssity .. they need to rethink there life and move the fuck on ..

having the right to own a gun vs paying for other people's shit - the logic of the left.

Republicans are not advocating society be forced to buy everybody unlimited guns through taxation or gun buying mandates. See the difference?

Oh....
its you

You do have the freedom of universal healthcare, you just have to decide which plan is best for you.

Just like freedom of guns. I can go with the basic model, or upgrade it for extra features.

Wtf is wrong with you?

Go check out “universal healthcare” in CA or the UK. Sure, great for minor things, but need invasive surgery and your in the hands of the bureaucrats who decide if it should be done or not. Forget your Med card and your left to die in CA. sorry, eh?

Idk republicans are fucking retarded

You guys got hired again? Need the extra cash, huh. Well can't say I miss ya.

fascism has an answer for this

you got a freedom to health care but you gotta pay for it just like you gotta pay for the guns

EVERY SINGLE PERSON RESPONDING TO THIS ETERNAL BAIT HAS A SUB-NIGGER IQ

oh this shill is back again, sorry pal but your time in the shill light is over others have taken your place

inherent, natural freedoms, such as the freedom to own something, are different from freedoms which require positive action on the part of others.
my strapping an autocannon to the bed of my truck in no way impedes the freedom of anyone else. the decision starts and stops with me.
but if I can't pay for a doctor to treat me, the government requiring them to do so anyway is immoral
dumb faggot

Froppy thread?

Attached: fukkensaved.png (500x402, 74K)

Yea totally the same, it's not like you're being FORCED to buy something you don't want or anything. I mean, I get really tired of the government forcing people to buy guns... At gun point...

Whoever made this meme should cut vertically, they are hopelessly retarded.

Preventing a state monopoly on force is freedom
Excessive taxation is tyranny
The most prosperous country got some things right

Well consider me thoroughly BTFO'd. I might never recover from this.

This

OP makes a strong point desu

Did I pay for my own guns? Why should I pay for a drug addicts treatments?

Negative, taxes didn't buy my guns.

I totally believe in your right to universal healthcare. Just move right on to any of those countries that have it. Just find the first one that'll accept your lazy, low-skilled ass, and migrate. Go on. Get.

You dont have the right to another person's labor to pay for universal healthcare.

The right to self defense is nothing like the desire to force someone else to pay for your dick removal surgery.

MEANWHILE,
Hillary Clinton is revealed to have not only paid for the pee dossier, but used sex trafficking money to do it.
Sage in all fields.

Attached: your_thread.png (373x400, 20K)

Cringe.