UPDATE: 7th GRADE TEACHERS CAN'T DOXX KIDS PROPERLY

(1/2) Earlier today Jow Forums launched a (mostly) peaceful guerrilla outreach campaign against a 7th grade teacher. See below for the rundown.

CONGRATULATIONS -- Jow Forums was successful. The teacher (who also serves on the board of the teachers union) was placed on leave this evening (pic related). Great job, anons. We'll monitor the situation and make sure she doesn't slip through the back door at the hands of the leftist school district after a week.

Rundown (from OP):

>Insane 7th grade Social Studies teacher in Colorado attempts to doxx Nick Sandmann (before his identity was known) to get mad props from fellow feminist social studies teachers over the lunch table
>Screws the pooch and doxxes the wrong kid who wasn't even in DC at the time of the incident with the Native American "Vietnam era veteran marine boat janitor"
>In Twitter rampage, calls the innocent underage kid "Hitler Youth"
>Innocent Kentucky MAGA Kid: feelsgoodman.jpg
>Innocent Kid goes to school and gets beat down by frothing and raging bat shit crazy lefty loons
>Bruised Kentucky MAGA Kid: feelsbadman.jpg
>Father attempts to clear his son's name
>Social studies teacher calls B.S., doubles down and asks for PROOF
>Dad's tweets catch traction and lefty loon is demonized like the witch she is
>Witch panics, hits CTRL+ALT+DEL and bails Twitter
>Back in class "educating future generations"

Daily Caller article: dailycaller.com/2019/01/22/teacher-covington-boys-bullied/

NOW...

Attached: grissom-leave.png (496x667, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/200807172/#200807172
9news.com/video/news/local/newscasts/dougco-teacher-on-leave-after-online-comments-about-viral-protest/73-b6ac0d23-0f72-4182-843d-bd342f3798cb
sites.google.com/a/dcsdk12.org/mrms/contact-list?tmpl=/system/app/templates/print/&showPrintDialog=1
sites.google.com/a/dcsdk12.org/wilma/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(2/2) When the thread hit #1 on Jow Forums, mods promptly deleted it because someone doxxed her.

Without breaking site rules which obstructs our momentum & TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF OUR COLLECTIVE AUTISM, WE MUST INITIATE THESE MISSIONS MORE OFTEN.

It's past time to drop the meaningless bitching and passivity ... because time is running out.

Instead - like a hive mind of ideas - we must ORGANIZE, MOBILIZE, and PEACEFULLY AFFECT CHANGE IN THE LIVES OF LEFTISTS WHO CROSS THE LINE.

So, now we wait. We wait for the next lefty who is desperately in need of being righted. And when they expose themselves, we must respond peacefully, passionately, effectively, consistently, and often. We must let the left know the right are watching.

MISSION: RIGHT THE LEFT.

God Bless you my friend

Based

I like this, have a bump

Attached: carryon.jpg (255x255, 17K)

Based. Love to see leftists suffer

doxxing or getting someone fired is ethically wrong. to my fellow peo/pol/, we are no better than the left if this continues.

Kys

Didn't Jow Forums learn anything after Eric Clanton? Stay mad Trumpkins but the left owns the law.

>Guerrilla outreach
Kek

Holy shit I live less than a mile from that school, I bet I know this broad

I'M FUCKING FEELING IT

Not when children are involved sweetie pea hunny bunches of oats bumkin doodle beep. Get some rest you're sleepy

these people need to HANG

doxxing on here is wrong

making the left play by their own rule book is right and necessary

not God's law

anyone have an archive ID (or subject) for the original post?

nvm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/200807172/#200807172

Lol kys

Search for the title of this thread without "update: "

>Fellow deplorable scum, not surrendering would make us just as bad as the other guys!

Attached: leonardo da vinci draws reaction images.jpg (809x1017, 162K)

get raped to death by abos, faggot

>witnessed the power of autsim
>witnessed great energy on these boards
>witnessed the level of corruption of Berkely and beyond

What a great year it was

Attached: hE_sGj.gif (320x180, 1.94M)

we can do it because we have the conviction it is for a greater good

She got some Kid jumped because she fucked up. People like her should never be in a position where they can influence youths minds or opinions.

She should never teach anything again. Better yet, she should be held accountable and be sentenced to prison.

>we are no better than the left if this continues
Aaaaand this is how you lose...

Attached: party.jpg (1571x556, 209K)

Based and Qpilled

so much cope
I bet your discord is a fun place right now

Make threads and I'll join in. You seem to be doing God's work user.

you're doing God's work OP

Attached: hard.jpg (540x343, 30K)

hope you nazis enjoy your last days before gook moot doxxes all of you, LOL

Unironically kys glow fag

sweet, sweet cope

Attached: 1496374525417.jpg (600x400, 42K)

Congratulations to the success of this operation. May it continue to bear fruit. Inshallah.

Absolutely based. I love all you autistic rascals

Attached: 8F4E0E34-3ADB-43C2-BAA0-884FE78218CF.png (791x538, 171K)

guys, listen to this user. its not worth it playing dirty. we have to play fair.

>we are no better than the left if this continues.
There will be no compromise. There is no longer any need for more discussion. There will only be one winner and one loser.

Attached: 1536717795951.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

someone who's ready to cause harm to a kid and doesn't even bother checking who she's attacking and if it's justified or not for the sole purpose of inflating her ego and status shouldn't be educating anyone on anything

>you're the REAL leftist
stop being a boomer

>When the thread hit #1 on Jow Forums

Attached: 1507312733599.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

Good job brothers keep it up

maybe he has his catalog set to reply count and doesn’t realize how the site normally works because he’s an idiot

>peo/pol/
i fuckin hate you for being a kike loving little passive cunt, but I really hate you for that; you deserve to die for saying that

Attached: MichelleGrissom.png (1359x649, 1.31M)

Gods work. Make the left live by their rules. Love when the feds visit twitter posters who threaten POTUS. Even better to see unhinged crazy people get their teeth kicked in like this, they would do this to you in a heartbeat. Sad. All we wanted to do was play vidya.

>we are no better than the left

>we

Attached: 1547502243172.jpg (460x321, 18K)

>get their teeth kicked in
No one is advocating violence or illegal action. We just want her to be held accountable for once in her life.

>peo/pol/
This has to be bait

Attached: 3B11FD1F-991E-4F42-952E-D50D8AF17D83.jpg (199x185, 13K)

She doxxed a kid that wasn't even involved in the Covington fiasco. Fuck that. Fire with fire motherfucker.

nice diglets my fellow 4chad

Bump

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

The left do this to people daily. They need to suffer. Also fucking die Chang. You piece of shit chinaman.

Bless your soul user. People act like imageboards are an independent egregore that spontaneously makes things happen. That's not true. It's because of individuals like you.

>peacefully, passionately, effectively, consistently, and often

>passionately, effectively, consistently, and often
FTFY. we can keep ourselves away from lunacy, but you play by your enemies rules.

>nothing personnel michelle

Attached: AD788F1B-4C83-422E-AFDC-A783D6947CBE.jpg (473x79, 26K)

what the fuck you want us to do if we cannot share dox on this shithole "anonymous" site

Fuck off you filthy kike. We're done playing nice. Be thankful people are only being reported right now.

[email protected]

go to le kiwis

english mother fucker, do you speak it

Lurk moar

Track down her friends, find friends of friends, and then datamine them for information.

so how did he get off? he literally cracked somebody in the head with a deadly weapon. oh well, atleast he had to shell out a shit ton of legal fees.

get ya 17 vpns download some ram its about to get hot

Attached: 1538698992745.gif (652x562, 392K)

eric Myethaler was the worst teacher ever in Colorado. I hope that fuck is dead by now.

Fuck off kike.
We must make them play by their own rules.
Take your high moral ground back to r3ddit

fuck off nigger, did you forget where you are?

9news.com/video/news/local/newscasts/dougco-teacher-on-leave-after-online-comments-about-viral-protest/73-b6ac0d23-0f72-4182-843d-bd342f3798cb

eat shit and die, faggot

sites.google.com/a/dcsdk12.org/mrms/contact-list?tmpl=/system/app/templates/print/&showPrintDialog=1

what a shit webpage

What concerns me is this: would it have been any better if she got the right kid? So much of this seems to hinge on her getting the wrong kid. But the real problem here is how even the teachers turned on those kids in the videos and dropped everything to signal how repulsed they were at their own damn students.

You are doing Gods work user(s). May KeK watch over you.

>as this is a personnel matter
Jesus fuck this cunt is a principal

you guessed it not a looker

Attached: Capture.png (204x249, 80K)

That's where you're wrong, friendo. They don't sit around thinking "doxing, getting someone fired, or threatening the lives of a bunch of high school students is ethically wrong, if we do it we're no better than ourselves."
Leftism is ethically wrong; preventing it and/or destroying those who propagate it is not.

sites.google.com/a/dcsdk12.org/wilma/

I hope that pudgy low t body isn't yours buddy.

He’s telling you to go to Kiwi Farms, you stupid fucking newfag leaf.

Stipling or tape?

bump
may the kek be with you

Seconded

When will they learn
NEVER FUCK WITH user

What about that Disney producer that tweeted about the wood chipper? He's influencing a lot of kids too.

he seems to have gotten off rather easily

exactly what i thought
no it's cause he's from reddit

Good job.

>Stay mad Trumpkins but the left owns the

What do people do when they lose faith in the fairness of the law?

I think we should dredge this one up. Disney and wood chippers in the same sentence seems strong enough to get facebook moms pissed off and get him fired

It's ok to find the actions of children repugnant. It's not ok to dox them. You're right.

bamp

also sites i posted above may be compromised. browser started acting up after visiting.
tread carefully

WHO IS NEXT ON OUR EXPOSE THE DERANGED LIST?

Attached: DqQkJD2WoAEj2kn.jpg (859x960, 193K)

Niggers fuck his girlfriend

bless your soul, buddy

Let bygones be bygones. She was hot on the tails of a smirker.

These people are in charge of teaching kids....

Bump

Attached: 1545641795630.jpg (480x720, 57K)

Time has run out. Be prepared for violence.

Attached: 1450847832322.gif (500x447, 32K)

The long march through the institutions didn't just stop. The cold war never stopped. The agents just escaped the soviet union, joined the european union (nice naming scheme faggots), and infested american academia. McCarthy was right and we know that as fact now.