Chief 4 teeth says fuck you white boy

Gib reparations
youtu.be/71Jw0UrjvbA

Attached: ffffffff.png (683x509, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qb_imMZyuoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would've socked this Injun in his toothless mouth when I was a teenager. Kid was fucking stoic.

he is living in your head rent-free

>gibs me a free trip to the vatican, maybe I feel better
>excuse me im high on peyote, not laughing at the thought of screwing you libtard morons for free gibs

Attached: 1534167183594.jpg (1024x768, 47K)

Well, maybe everyone recording video on their phones wasn't so common when you were a teenager.

Chief Smoking Meth

INDIAN SUCKS

Attached: 1533707375304.jpg (640x517, 102K)

>Gib reparations
For what?
What is this 'people who win ways should pay for it' mentality?

he lives everywhere rent free.

hey notice the left was starting to apologize, but today suddenly went back to being indignant?

ill send him a blanket with the word smallpox printed on it

Type sage in the options to type s󠀀oy and s󠀀oy󠀀boy
Fuck you OP you s󠀀oy󠀀boy faggot

Attached: 1532064803716.png (326x301, 35K)

y no gofundme? this retarded boomer is missing out on mega gibs.

Attached: 1548301148896.gif (300x300, 272K)

Too true. Thank God.

>i won't speak with the kid
>the Vatican should host a gathering for me instead!
This guy is clearly a schizo.

They should have let Andrew Jackson finish the job. Fuck "natives". You assholes are Mongolians colonialists. And your colonies sucked balls. Which is why they were so easily decimated. Fuck "natives". End rezervations.

>he lives everywhere rent free.
And boom goes the dynamite

He has single handedly set back the image of Native Americans at least two generations. Well done faggot.

its called communism

muh viet dong

Attached: chode_talker.gif (960x700, 365K)

Good old Chief Ten Beers! Why won't he meet with Smiles With Hat?

Hey, I've got an idea for some reparations. Let's see if we can make this...Go Viral.

Attached: Poxey the Smallpox Blanket.jpg (576x380, 231K)

lol. There's another bottleshop owner out there in seppo land taking this native boongas money, laughing in his face and shitposting in between.
>rent free

Attached: leased.jpg (600x429, 32K)

>stoic
Stoicism is now considered a mental disorder. Haven’t you heard?

he's on.... tmz? really.... fucking tmz?

Attached: 1520662855965.jpg (707x682, 106K)

Looks like a somali gargoyle with late-stage syphilis.

>Chief 4 teeth
lol
I'm gonna use that.

>turns down talk

Ehehehehe.

Reminds me, I didn't go watch that TV spot the Sandman did. Did they edit the fuck out of him or anything? I hope the guy didn't agree to a taped interview, but he is just a naive suburban kid with naive suburban parents.

Attached: 1546750963567.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

Attached: 2rt27s.jpg (500x1105, 104K)

Attached: 1.png (500x277, 214K)

His name is Taunt-o, Kemosabe.

Nathan Phillips needs his own YouTube channel or something. He's just bizarre. I feel like his meme potential has not been even close to fully realized. Like Chris Chan, he's been around forever too before we took notice of him in music videos and stuff. Somebody make him vlog or start a podcast or something.

Civilization kills genes

Attached: History-Of-Native-American-Indians.jpg (334x600, 27K)

Chief brig bitch better sit the fuck down and shut his mouth

Chief runs with false premise

Attached: ChiefRunsWithPremise.png (700x1080, 635K)

Heard he was a freon ranger in the marines. Worked on the Awol systems.

Tonkasaw's really let himself go.

Attached: 20190123_214059.jpg (1139x2340, 1.29M)

I've lived in Oklahoma my whole life and I've interacted with my fair share of Injuns. Overall I liked them a lot better than most minorities. I never felt associative guilt for what was done to them - and some tribes were total niggers - but I'd always sympathized with their story. They were more or less invaded by a foreign population and then they were left with fragments of their culture. Not that there was a whole ton of culture to begin with.
I can see why they despise us. In a way we are to Indians what Jews are to us.
After this debacle, though, I'm done caring. They should be thankful they still exist. Any other invading population would have slaughtered them all instead of giving them reservations.

youtube.com/watch?v=qb_imMZyuoA

I'm part injun and you should never feel guilt or responsibility for what someone else did. Bad thing to carry fren. This means you get no credit for what happened to the indigenous or the creation of the space shuttle.

hahahahah

He might have actually needed reparations for all his medical expenses had it been myself instead of that kid in front of him that day.
Kid took a day out of his weekend to demonstrate against the killing of babies, got harassed and bullied for it, then when he was intimidated by this cowardly liar he refused to back down, but he acted peacefully, even telling his friends to show restraint as well. He was rewarded for it with the hate and vitriol of the entire nation, both leftists and conservative traitors.
You can't make this stuff up. They truly hate us now. They want us dead because they hate us for our race, sex and beliefs. They seem to hate God Himself.
I am ready to crush these bastards the next time they touch an innocent kid. Our nation and Church of cowards failed this kid.

you're using invisible characters autist
I'm still on xp using an outdated firefox so I see them showing up as boxes

The fucking crazy idiot wants to talk to the pope over this? What the fuck

Attached: facecrime.png (480x472, 320K)

Fuck this stolen valor piece of shit.

I want to see him beat his little drum in the Pope's face, see how long they put up with his crap.

>Stolen valor retard makes it a Indian Tribe vs. Catholic Church thing

Attached: 184460983462397.jpg (1202x677, 66K)

I bet he's a hero in his halfway house. But I don't know if he can be out past 9pm...

I'd be interested to hear what others in the Native American Community say about him. There's something not right about him... besides the lieing and the meth mouth.

Attached: DxUtmXfUwAA3wun.jpg (800x800, 67K)