Everyday at the start of class Australian students have to say this

>I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land on which I work and live, and recognise their continuing connection to land, water and community. I pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MKC-Jd7KN64
youtube.com/watch?v=7B6Q_pfg7WI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cuck if Aboriginal.

Yuck

LOL that is even more cucked than the pledge of allegiance

No they don't, trust a dirty spic to try and sully the Australian name.
Reminder, 10% of your country are illegal aliens.

>No they don't

Attached: Untitled.png (502x704, 368K)

Nope. Maybe in Melbourne because of the onions.

Lmao no we don't
We are currently dying of heatstroke but at least we aren't 56%

>some shitlib poster is accurate
I bet you could find something similar for your natives.

I hate immigrants too, can't wait for the Anglos to be deported.

Joking btw

Attached: tumblr_okf6ojPsKZ1qdx2i5o1_400.jpg (400x400, 63K)

Memes are the only way for me to express myself.

Attached: FB_IMG_1548079763323.jpg (522x804, 59K)

Fuck that's a good one mate, it's actually usually lead by an abo elder to ensure it really is done. A fair few schools now (35%) employ aboriginal elders instead of chaplains. Too bad a lot of them are pissed by the time class starts but can't blame them. I'm interested to see how far the child sexual assault rate goes up

Attached: FB_IMG_1548304301618.jpg (768x960, 43K)

Fuck this country

Attached: 1547363208722.jpg (640x798, 151K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1548304381395.jpg (743x820, 53K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1548304320181.jpg (1133x640, 30K)

Thats right, bow down bitches

Attached: 1547736813657.png (2008x2344, 70K)

Honestly, so many of the indigenous population of Australia has died, EVERYWHER should be a sacred burial ground.

STRAYACÜCKS BTFO!!!!

Same with Cucknada
You lost it in a fucking war gas sniffers and your not getting it back now that a civilizations here

thats right, cry from your little hugbox while every last race and face rightfully kisses my ass, eat my big fat cock faggots hahahahahahahahhahha AHAHAHAHAHAH

Why dont you go and memorize some more First Nations names for streets in Toronto, HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

How about they meet us half way and reach homo sapien status first.

What nation are you from?

I'll be honest, but as a Beothuk descendant, i'm not sure we even named streets since we didn't have any.

Literally never heard of this happening anywhere. We used to have "aboriginal days" where some aboriginals would come to school, teach us how to play the didgeridoo, use a boomerang and spear, how to forage for "bushtucker" then we could order things like crocodile & kangaroo for lunch. Pretty great desu.

We're living breathing humans like you, we just want to live in peace, pls leave us alone white man

Attached: tumblr_noiw5xWoZK1u2ficio10_500.png (500x353, 282K)

my workplace does this before any major speech or event. I always see it as rubbing it in the face of a conquered peoples instead of the cuckery it is intended to be.

Attached: tumblr_p433s9DeQn1s1nuywo1_400.jpg (298x600, 117K)

Attached: tumblr_pamjbbIk0v1r9lp9ao1_400.jpg (400x226, 28K)

Big crabs you have down there.
t. Professional Crabcatcher.

The native land loss in the United States were because the Native Americans either started the wars or sold the land to prevent further conflict with settlers on the issue of government laws vs traditional laws. Most of the deaths were from diseases that they were alien to.

Everyone deserves a good life

soul

Did YOUR ANCESTORS sell any land?

>economic independace
>self determination
>basic respect
They could easily obtain this if they got jobs instead of living off centrelink and blaming everything on the white fella.

The majority of death in Australia were in the 1800's when disease and germ theory was well known.

Also doesn't excuse the old Australian racial segregation laws

t. abo subhuman
go back to huffing petrol, it's a pity that the Anglos didn't wipe you all out, same with the natives here, they were just too soft I guess

OK cuck.

None, we don't own land, noone does, the land ownes you and me

Terra Nullis was the precedent used for land grabbing.

:'(. Why you hurt us white man...

Attached: FB_IMG_1547567757390.jpg (720x466, 31K)

I traditionally see land as a relationship.

He's trying to get a reaction that's all, welcome to Jow Forums country.

Too bad noone will hire me because they think I'm a criminal

The north territory and west coast are decent. I also lived in cairns for a year and theyre redpilled as fuck on race realism there because the abbos are so fucking abhorrent. Melbourne is fucked

>abbos get wiped out part 2

Here is some nice wholesome music guys...

Attached: images (24).jpg (300x300, 33K)

>pls leave us alone white man
deal. you leave us alone, we'll leave you alone.

Germ theory and disease were not well known until 1861, and would not be known worldwide until about 10 years later, meaning most of the majority of the death would've taken place, not to mention the extreme isolation between the two group mainly because of the conflicts fought between them on government law vs traditional law, and not to mention the difference in time and symptoms between the two group due to lack of immunities. Not all whites supported the segregation laws, not all whites are the same, not whites are the same as their ancestor, not all land was stolen, but bought.

youtube.com/watch?v=7B6Q_pfg7WI

>t drooling brainlet
They can and should blame everything on the white fella as long as racists like (you) oppress and exploit them, even if you think it's just for (you)s and KEKs.

So nomads. This is why the settlers and aboriginal tribes would get into fights with each other due to difference between there laws. Not all settlers were white. A nomadic system doesn't work.

Your id has "cum" in it.

You have to be 18 and over to post here.

Bcumg52+
>B cum 52+
>Become 52+
what did he mean by this?

Be a wise one.

Never even heard of this

Meanwhile you 56%ers have an entire month dedicated to niggers.

Attached: 1547988475848.png (740x410, 703K)

Shut the fuck up Brucey cheng.

cringe
basado

I'll just describe my experience visiting Australia for a week on a "vacation."

>Abbos were all around Sydney begging for money, Abbo kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.
>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Sydney.
>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to buy hard drugs.
>Mosque on every other corner, more Asian and African shops than Aussie ones.
>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.
>Everyday there was some kind of protest which usually ended with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them.
>One thing you'll always see in Australia is someone's car on fire.
>Young, white Aussie women are only ever seen with either non-white men or mixed children.
>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keep happening.
>Australia has the world's strictest hate speech laws, complaining about migrants will result in years of imprisonment.
>Dangerous no go zone district all around Sydney where ambulances and police are attacked.
>Sydney is one of the dirtiest cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss.
>Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Sydney, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti.
>The most common belief among the Aussies is that Australian national identity, culture and ethnicity don't exist.

Attached: Aborigine.jpg (618x462, 272K)

Has it really gotten that bad around the nation or is that just the shittiest of the shitty? I wouldn't want people coming to LA and some slum in NYC and judging America off of that alone

Stop picking on Aussies mutt they're not all Abos

I guess you don't have kids. They really do this, but not before class, they do it at the start of assemblies.

It's gay and fucked up. Kevin Rudd brought this shit in.

Don't be Rama Rama leave the petrol in the can

And most likely you probably are.

Can we have shitskins recite this in our schools here in Europe? Can we have them acknowledge native European peoples as the traditional custodians of the land?

If you get to the 18th century without having invented fire, it's your own fault for being colonized.

I have nephews and nieces and they all have the same school assembly I did. Stand at attention for the national anthem, then sit down. Never heard this shit told before or after an assembly. It must be a Sydney/Melbourne thing.

My da went to England when he was younger and met an abo. He taught him to hide himself in the sun when sneaking up on something, now he thinks they are great because it's the only one he met.

What the fuck does that even mean? Destroy civilisation and stop providing subhumans/fetal alcohol syndrome babies with gibs?

this is 100% factual

Not at class, unless things have changed since I finished school, but at most events. I struggle to hold back laughter every time.

No you fucking racist bigot! This post seriously deserves a punch in the face. I won't do it because onions has destroyed my wrists, but I'll give a blowjob to anyone who does.

The funny thing is we don't but Yanks actually do have the pledge of allegiance every morning to indoctrinate their youth, when they graduate and get a job they just change the flag to (insert company name) and suckhole for the rest of their lives.

I'm 31 and never said this shit, however a teacher will say it at the beginning of school assembly. We live in South Brisbane.

Attached: mvU2HHyl.jpg (640x638, 58K)

I had an ex who worked as a doctor in
Alice Springs to help the abbos After the 100th young girl came with an sti she had a mental breakdown.
You can not report it as white people racist.

ps most true aussies are related to the White prison Slaves who built the country.

Raping children is part or their culture. So is beating their women. Dont be racist.

Attached: Fauna.jpg (433x433, 21K)

You are too nice for this board, Lol.

Nah we don't do that anymore, either.

>"bump"

>Aussies complain about not having an "authentic identity"
>shit on the only source of an authentic australian identity

What did we mean by this?

>doesn't excuse the old Australian racial segregation laws
What's to excuse?